The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll admit that whole look, beard included, was pretty fierce. 

Things to look at instead of going to bed, part 73441534: puppy + Billie belly :wub:

23 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

I so hope we get to see blond Billie at some point during the tour, unlikely, but I can dream...

I wanted to add, that the last time he went blond on (''proper'') tour was during the 21st Century Breakdown tour (if you don't count promotional tour in 2011/2012 and 2016 at Tribeca Film Festival). The 21st Century Breakdown tour seems somehow similar in structure to the current Revolution Radio tour, which is why some people here are making assumptions about the setlist, based on what happened during the 21st Century Breakdown tour. So, if I make assumptions about his hair colour, based on what happened back in 2009/2010, counting the number of shows before Billie changed to blond, I would have to deduce that he'll change to blond somewhere during or after the next leg of this tour (meaning Australia/New Zealand).

This is so pointless lol, but you know, the last time they went on such a long tour, he did mix it up, so I'll have hope until the end.

I also wonder if he ever reads through these threads or if he's even contemplated changing to blond just for one leg of the tour. One can only imagine and hope...

i love his angry face when he sing..at last one..

I hope Billie doesn't come here at GDC looking at this thread. I would be dead..and he would be laugh because what I am posting about him.:runaround::wub:

You guys are killin me with these pictures. All I can think is what a lucky woman Adrienne is. 

WE are lucky to be his ladies fan..:dance:or he is lucky to have Us..but he doesn't know it yet or he will never KNOW!:dry::ga:

10 hours ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

is not real Billie unless he's doing, looking, acting, or wearing something weird :lol:

Dreads :bunny:

Hella yes please :happyhands:

You've won me over :lol:. I want to see dreaded Billie.

9 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

I wanted to add, that the last time he went blond on (''proper'') tour was during the 21st Century Breakdown tour (if you don't count promotional tour in 2011/2012 and 2016 at Tribeca Film Festival). The 21st Century Breakdown tour seems somehow similar in structure to the current Revolution Radio tour, which is why some people here are making assumptions about the setlist, based on what happened during the 21st Century Breakdown tour. So, if I make assumptions about his hair colour, based on what happened back in 2009/2010, counting the number of shows before Billie changed to blond, I would have to deduce that he'll change to blond somewhere during or after the next leg of this tour (meaning Australia/New Zealand).

This is so pointless lol, but you know, the last time they went on such a long tour, he did mix it up, so I'll have hope until the end.

I also wonder if he ever reads through these threads or if he's even contemplated changing to blond just for one leg of the tour. One can only imagine and hope...

I live for this kind of excessive, pointless analysis :D  Part of me was thinking that he seemed to have sort of 'found' his look for the tour, what with the extremely limited selction of shirts etc, and we wouldn't get anything drastically new, but you give me some hope for the next european leg.

I do hope for the love of god he doesn't look at this place. At least not this thread :ermm:

Wouldn't it be funny though if he secretly did read this thread or even was one of the regular contributors,  or perhaps it's reading this thread that drove him screaming from the internet!  And just before any conspiracy theories pop up, no I'm not him, I' just delaying starting the housework lol. :lol:

Maybe it's really me.........

I hope Billie uses the toilet-roll machine thingy during the festival shows this summer. He was such a dorky Dad when he was using it during previous festivals

tumblr_n7w3rvMZ5j1s4tqzto2_400.gif

Oh, and if you're reading this Billie, hi :toocool:

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I pray Billie never lays eyes on this thread

Amen sister. 

8 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I pray Billie never lays eyes on this thread

But he has, Billie = Tracy

WHO IS TRACY?..BILLIE?..

This is stupid question. I am going to asked anywayy..

Why does he keep doing the toliet paper gun thing in almost every concert?..does he know he is wasting paper!

I love when he did shooting concert t-shirt to fan..

1 hour ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I hope Billie uses the toilet-roll machine thingy during the festival shows this summer. He was such a dorky Dad when he was using it during previous festivals

Seriously, whoever invented that toilet paper machine was a mad scientist. :lol:

2 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

tumblr_n7w3rvMZ5j1s4tqzto2_400.gif

Hi.

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

You can tell he loves pouring water into people's faces. 

It felt so good though when he was spraying water on us I was really hot. He didn't spray it in our faces, just over the top of us. 

3 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

It felt so good though when he was spraying water on us I was really hot. He didn't spray it in our faces, just over the top of us. 

You were there? when Billie spray that water hole..

10 hours ago, Caroline Truong said:

where he even get that toilet-machine?..

Yeah, I'm sure Walmart doesn't sell it. Maybe he did invent it. :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived