The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

You think so?:ermm: I mean of course he looks pale, because I brightened up the gif, but he doesn't really look sick to me

He doesn't look bad in that gif imo 

Just now, Teenage Lush said:

you guys i just met billie and i'm dying 

TELL!!!

I was waiting for you to post here!! How did it go?!! :runaround:

Was he coughing? :ga:

Just kidding, congrats! 

1 minute ago, Teenage Lush said:

What?? Did he seem sick? Lol I am such a mom it's ridiculous. Seriously though, do tell

22 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

<3 

Aaaah, so Mike was with them at the truck stop

Spoiler

:ga::sorry:

Billie definitely looks a bit tired and pale. It's not that strange if he got sick, they're working their asses off on tour. Hope he gets some rest and shakes it off, for his own sake and the remaining shows.

they were staying at the same hotel as me. he came out with his bodyguard and i was like oh he's just gonna walk by and say hi and i was cool with that but he stopped to take pictures and was so nice and cute and TINY. i truly can't remember what i said to him lol but he was so sweet! i got a picture with him and i can't stop looking at it, i've been waiting to meet him since i was 12 years old and i can't believe it really finally happened. i cried like a baby afterwards 😅 he did seem a bit tired but he didn't cough on anyone! haha 

i'm so happy holy fuck

2 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

they were staying at the same hotel as me. he came out with his bodyguard and i was like oh he's just gonna walk by and say hi and i was cool with that but he stopped to take pictures and was so nice and cute and TINY. i truly can't remember what i said to him lol but he was so sweet! i got a picture with him and i can't stop looking at it, i've been waiting to meet him since i was 12 years old and i can't believe it really finally happened. i cried like a baby afterwards 😅 he did seem a bit tired but he didn't cough on anyone! haha 

i'm so happy holy fuck

awh!! maybe he remembered you :lol: first he tells you that he loves you and now you see him again. You must have some crazy luck :) Can you post your picture?:wub:

I'm so happy for you!!

5 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

i'm so happy holy fuck

Amazing. And he looks so cute in your pic, tired but cute haha. Congrats! :wub: 

43 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

You think so?:ermm: I mean of course he looks pale, because I brightened up the gif, but he doesn't really look sick to me

Look at his eyes, they are half shut, and yes he looks pale.   

20 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Amazing. And he looks so cute in your pic, tired but cute haha. Congrats! :wub: 

Wait where's the pic?

Congratulations @Teenage Lush!

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Wait where's the pic?

On her IG, but I don't want to post it cause idk if she'll liked that and probably she wants to share it herself :P 

18 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Look at his eyes, they are half shut, and yes he looks pale.   

His eyes are a little droopy, you're right :/ i just hope he's ok 

my instagram is @hanscanner and it's on there!  sorry i have no idea how to actually post pictures on here from my phone! please ignore that it's a horrible pic of me but i was just so happy :P 

3 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

my instagram is @hanscanner and it's on there!  sorry i have no idea how to actually post pictures on here from my phone! please ignore that it's a horrible pic of me but i was just so happy :P 

1 minute ago, MaraGreenDay said:

desertrose already posted the pic on the fan photos thread :P 

awe :happyhands:

50 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

i'm so happy holy fuck

Lucky U..and I hope Billie feel better..

15 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

you don't look horrible, you look very very happy! :D 

20 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

Congrats Hannah I'm so happy for you

this is awkward to said? Billie look younger and cuter then his kids..(from photo of his kids earlier):dry::ga:

1 hour ago, Teenage Lush said:

We don't know each other, but I'm so happy for you! Your story is unbelievable and your picture is great! :happy:

2 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

His eyes are a little droopy, you're right :/ i just hope he's ok 

They have a doctor on tour with them correct? That would make me feel better if they do.

Just now, neverdone2000 said:

They have a doctor on tour with them correct? That would make me feel better if they do.

Not sure if they do, but they can take care of themselves either way. They've been doing this for a while :) 

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived