The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tinkle said:

Yeah all I can see is his dirty pee pee hand😜

Well then he doesn't have to use his hands

Looking good as always (pee pee hand aside) in that!

I'm dying over the "yeah" and rushing to take a sip of coffee after he's finished Christie Road, he's so awkward :lol::wub:

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Well then he doesn't have to use his hands

He does in the guitar Insta. 

9 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

He does in the guitar Insta. 

Do you plan on licking his,guitar anytime in the near future?

Hygiene is not a priority in his life

My awkward question is, why was he peeing into a garbage can? Isn't there a bathroom somewhere backstage? Also yuck to him not washing his hands. That's so gross, and then he shakes people's hands and hugs them. :sick:

19 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

My awkward question is, why was he peeing into a garbage can? Isn't there a bathroom somewhere backstage? Also yuck to him not washing his hands. That's so gross, and then he shakes people's hands and hugs them. :sick:

Because he has an overabundance of testosterone and garbage cans don't normally come equipped with sinks.

@Tinkle Do you mean to tell me that you have gone on hikes and hubby and/or Thing 2 have never taken a piss in the bushes?  I know ever since I was pregnant, hubby has a weak bladder.  We can ho on an hour hike and he will piss 3 times.  

Here is the theory, since they can take their little wee wee's and point them, they are technically not touching the pee.  Therefore, they can just shake it off and all they have touched is skin.  At least that is what hubby tells me.  

Spoiler

I still make him shower.

41 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

Because men are an awful species, that's why. :sick: :lol:

23 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Because he has an overabundance of testosterone and garbage cans don't normally come equipped with sinks.

@Tinkle Do you mean to tell me that you have gone on hikes and hubby and/or Thing 2 have never taken a piss in the bushes?  I know ever since I was pregnant, hubby has a weak bladder.  We can ho on an hour hike and he will piss 3 times.  

Here is the theory, since they can take their little wee wee's and point them, they are technically not touching the pee.  Therefore, they can just shake it off and all they have touched is skin.  At least that is what hubby tells me.  

Reveal hidden contents

I still make him shower.

What I don't get is some people's love for peeing in the bushes. It's accepable in forests but I swear I lost a day of my lifespan for every guy I saw pissing in parks/streets/on bus stations (and for the smell in some streets typically not far from certain kind of pubs). Also, I totally don't get when women do it. Like, what's the appeal of crouching down with your ass out in the air? I'd always refuse to do that when I was a kid and got ridiculed for it because allegedly I was stupid and only didn't want to do it because I didn't know how. :sick:

12 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

What I don't get is some people's love for peeing in the bushes. It's accepable in forests but I swear I lost a day of my lifespan for every guy I saw pissing in parks/streets/on bus stations (and for the smell in some streets typically not far from certain kind of pubs). Also, I totally don't get when women do it. Like, what's the appeal of crouching down with your ass out in the air? I'd always refuse to do that when I was a kid and got ridiculed for it because allegedly I was stupid and only didn't want to do it because I didn't know how. :sick:

Well if there's no toilet and you need to wee there's no choice :P. I wouldn't do it for fun but I have done it when out in the countryside with no other option before.

I think the answer to why did Billie wee in the bin is because there was a camera there :lol:. He's a cheeky boy.

18 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Well if there's no toilet and you need to wee there's no choice :P. I wouldn't do it for fun but I have done it when out in the countryside with no other option before.

I think the answer to why did Billie wee in the bin is because there was a camera there :lol:. He's a cheeky boy.

Yeah, me too. But wouldn't have done it if there was any other option in 10 km distance :lol:

Yes, probably. What an exhibitionist :rolleyes:

What are we even talking about here? I'm so lost but also curious.

I mean the pee pee hand and garbage can. ???

8 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

What are we even talking about here? I'm so lost but also curious.

I mean the pee pee hand and garbage can. ???

Yes, we are talking about Billie's apparent lack of regard for hygiene.   

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Yes, we are talking about Billie's apparent lack of regard for hygiene.   

I know, but what specific footage?

Forgive me, there are so many things I haven't seen because I'm fairly new to the fandom and I haven't had time to get caught up.

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I know, but what specific footage?

Forgive me, there are so many things I haven't seen because I'm fairly new to the fandom and I haven't had time to get caught up.

No need to apologize.  It was the Spotify early years footage

Got it. One more question. Is the series available anywhere if you don't subscribe to Spotify?

13 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Got it. One more question. Is the series available anywhere if you don't subscribe to Spotify?

I don't think so

5 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I'm dying over the "yeah" and rushing to take a sip of coffee after he's finished Christie Road, he's so awkward :lol::wub:

Yes!  So adorably awkward.  ❤❤

5 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Reveal hidden contents

I still make him shower.

The awful truth about the male of the species. 

1 hour ago, Niënor said:

Yes!  So adorably awkward.  ❤❤

He's like a teenager that's never played in front of people :happy:

I think we jinxed his shout out method by the way, he hasn't posted a picture of himself from Quebec :cry:. Maybe he's planning something fun. Or passed out like puppet Mike, which would be understandable too. 

Pretty sure every adult male on the planet earth has at one time pissed and not washed their hands.

I dont think people actually care that he didnt wash his hands, its just funny. :lol:

I do care that he pissed in a trash can though, dude someone has to clean that up. Not cool!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived