The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

2 minutes ago, Shahd said:

I wonder if you want them for the same purpose I'm thinking of, hmmmm

I didn't want to be the one to go there :lol:

14 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I'm 5'1, he needs to stay little. His tiny stature is part of his charm! I always knew he was petite, but I think watching him in Ordinary World was what really made me like "THIS IS SUCH A TINY HUMAN."

Seriously though, his new teeth (sorry but I can't stop talking about them) make him look so next-level beautiful I can't even handle it. He is all-around the best version of himself right now and I absolutely love it.

I find it adorable too. He is petite in the most attractive way possible. 

Yes, he is. He's been looking very well lately and now he's perfected it. And the way he acts, talks and everything :wub:

I'm fangirling so hard right now. 6 days to go lol 

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Shahd said:

I wonder if you want them for the same purpose I'm thinking of, hmmmm

Of course, as flotation devices in the pool.  Why?  What would you use them for? 

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Of course, as flotation devices in the pool.  Why?  What would you use them for? 

Oh totally! That's exactly what I was thinking of :whistle

:lol: now I'm imagining the pool omg 

I came here just to say that if I ever got a photo like this with Billie, I'd never get over it/stop talking about it

Spoiler

cuteness level million

Have you noticed that if he is not performing he has a blanket wrapped around his throat.  In that picture he is actually wear two coats, the leather and the rev coat.  Poor baby is really protecting his throat.  

5 minutes ago, Marki. said:

I came here just to say that if I ever got a photo like this with Billie, I'd never get over it/stop talking about it

Reveal hidden contents

cuteness level million

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that picture :wub:

Really love how he's smiling in all the recent pictures he's taking with the fans :happy:

@Marki. That picture is impossibly sweet. It's lovely how genuinely pleased he seems to take pictures with people.

I really like this scarf collection of his we're getting to see.

A pool is not what I was thinking but don't know much about male blow up dolls, maybe best leave it there.... He is looking so good just now, how can anyone look good wearing a coat, a hoodie, a leather jacket, scarf and heaven knows what all else, it's just nuts.  

I know, he looks so happy and adorable I can't get over it :happy: 

And I'm glad he's so responsible about protecting his throat, it's still so damn cold outside.

We're the most caring fangirls around, worrying about his health and happiness and general wellbeing. :lol:

On 1/13/2017 at 11:56 AM, jengd said:

My real fear, and what worries my poor, long suffering husband is that, given how excited I got meeting The Cat In The Hat a few years ago - I'm not proud of it, small children were elbowed out of the way - what would happen if I met any of the GD guys - consider yourselves all warned lol!

This makes me think of how excited I was to meet Bugs Bunny, Scooby Doo, and Tweety Bird at six flags. When I was like 25. Hey, no shame. But if I met Billie? I don't even know. I might faint or something. Actually, I'd just be super dorky and awkward.

I know we concluded the discussion of Billie's teeth a while ago, but I must say that I always thought his chipped tooth was rather endearing :happy:

25 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

We're the most caring fangirls around, worrying about his health and happiness and general wellbeing. :lol:

Omg my mom always tells me how much I worry about them! Their health, security and family. She's like "Omg sometimes you act like their mom" :lol:

I would give anything to have a photo with Billie that I could frame and stare at for the rest of my life. I'm really happy to see the band looking so happy meeting fans but at the same time I'm crying inside. WHY CAN'T IT BE MY TURN?! I'll admit, I'm wildly jealous I've been trying for 23 years and haven't had the chance. *siiiiiigh*

24 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

I would give anything to have a photo with Billie that I could frame and stare at for the rest of my life. I'm really happy to see the band looking so happy meeting fans but at the same time I'm crying inside. WHY CAN'T IT BE MY TURN?! I'll admit, I'm wildly jealous I've been trying for 23 years and haven't had the chance. *siiiiiigh*

I can relate to this, and its been the same length of time for me too, but I haven't even managed to see them live yet, let alone meet them. At least I am seeing them live this year though, won't get to meet them though as I'm not that lucky.

1 hour ago, jj0407 said:

I can relate to this, and its been the same length of time for me too, but I haven't even managed to see them live yet, let alone meet them. At least I am seeing them live this year though, won't get to meet them though as I'm not that lucky.

Never say never! 😋 So exciting you finally get to see them after all this time, though!!!

That is such a cute picture! Fan goals right there! It would be awesome to meet them but I won't hold my breath.

39 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

Never say never! 😋 So exciting you finally get to see them after all this time, though!!!

I may have to try out my non-existant stalking skills  (I actually would have no idea where to start :lol:).

It is I can't wait, seeing them on 5th, 6,th and 8th February and then on my birthday on 4th July, so I'm making up for lost time this year haha

9 minutes ago, jj0407 said:

I may have to try out my non-existant stalking skills  (I actually would have no idea where to start :lol:).

It is I can't wait, seeing them on 5th, 6,th and 8th February and then on my birthday on 4th July, so I'm making up for lost time this year haha

Yowza! Sounds incredible, enjoy!!! They seem more approachable now than ever, so go get you that picture!!! 😎

46 minutes ago, letsdanceon said:

Yowza! Sounds incredible, enjoy!!! They seem more approachable now than ever, so go get you that picture!!! 😎

It still hasn't hit me yet that I'm seeing them, I don't think it will till they are on stage in front of me. I would love to but I wouldn't even know how to even try and get one as I have no idea where to even start looking haha

8 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Have you noticed that if he is not performing he has a blanket wrapped around his throat.  In that picture he is actually wear two coats, the leather and the rev coat.  Poor baby is really protecting his throat.  

It is so fucking cold these days! Most of Europe walks around dressed like this.

When I meet famous people, I alway get awkwardly casual... in a bad way. If I met BJ, Mike or Tré, I'd most likely end up talking very fast about very weird things, because I'd be so nervous.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived