The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Billie Joe and Mike and Tre love and appreciate their fans so much, and I think Billie approaching that girls show how much of a personal connection he wants to have. It goes beyond just being courteous and kind, it's like fans are part of his circle and he wants to show them love. And it seems he's feeling that more than ever. Has anyone seen pics of the hugs he's giving fans on stage in these first 2 shows? He's just holding on really tight.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

There was a metal barrier between us both times he unexpectedly approached a group of fans to say hi and I about died. If there was NOTHING between us? Oh dear. I'd probably glomp him just on instinct. :lol: 

You just taught me a new word, I love it! :lol: And I'd probably do it too if he unexpectedly approached me :lol: 

I agree, Billie in particular seems to be feeling the love just now.  I guess you value something more if you have nearly lost it, and I know we will never really know how close it was to being the end, but there could well have been times when they felt it was close to being all over.

17 minutes ago, Marki. said:

You just taught me a new word, I love it! :lol: And I'd probably do it too if he unexpectedly approached me :lol: 

I was about to post this! I googled it and I discovered that it means to hug someone. I'd definitely hug him....once I get over the shock of him approaching me..

1 hour ago, neverdone2000 said:

Billie Joe and Mike and Tre love and appreciate their fans so much, and I think Billie approaching that girls show how much of a personal connection he wants to have. It goes beyond just being courteous and kind, it's like fans are part of his circle and he wants to show them love. And it seems he's feeling that more than ever. Has anyone seen pics of the hugs he's giving fans on stage in these first 2 shows? He's just holding on really tight.

This whole thing starting with the instagrAm post is giving me the worst fangirling feelings today, i can hardly keep it in check ❤

4 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

There was a metal barrier between us both times he unexpectedly approached a group of fans to say hi and I about died. If there was NOTHING between us? Oh dear. I'd probably glomp him just on instinct. :lol: 

I'd be so grateful. I'm bad at starting conversations :lol:

And the most ridiculous look award goes to:

tumblr_ojpnfw03av1qhh5fto1_250.jpg

Soul patch is the ugliest thing that can grow on a face. 

My personal fangirl confession: I really want to kiss Billie on the cheek if I ever meet him. I honestly want that more than an autograph. 

17 hours ago, jengd said:

My real fear, and what worries my poor, long suffering husband is that, given how excited I got meeting The Cat In The Hat a few years ago - I'm not proud of it, small children were elbowed out of the way - what would happen if I met any of the GD guys - consider yourselves all warned lol!

I already told my husband before we got married that, if I ever met Billie or got on stage during a show, I would kiss him. So basically my husband gave me permission to cheat on him for that occasion, no matter how unlikely it is :lol:

The good thing with Billie is there's always the chance he'll be the one to give you a kiss :lol:. Although being a boy would increase your chances of that :P  

That story makes me so happy and so sad at the same time. So happy that these guys are the nicest, sweetest people and that they deserve all the love I feel for them. Sad that I know I'll never get that chance to meet them.

But I guess I should focus on the happy part and be glad to my occasional dreams of meeting them :wub:

^ You never know what might happen in the future!:) But yes, even if I never get a chance to meet them, it makes me so happy to hear these stories. 

Also, I still can't get over this picture from yesterday's show -

Idk why this one got me fangirling about Billie so much, all I'm thinking is how is this man still getting more and more attractive, I thought it was impossible :lol:

Billie has been extra attractive performing Holiday recently? I understand that's weirdly specific but he just is. :lol: I guess (I know) the angry political thing is something I find rather sexy.

Actually thought his teeth looked really nice in a recent photo, good bit of work done but freakishly perfect.

meant to say NOT freakishly perfect, they look quite natural

51 minutes ago, jengd said:

Actually thought his teeth looked really nice in a recent photo, good bit of work done but freakishly perfect.

They look good, it's just that I can't help but notice them in every photo now. It's 80% teeth, 20% man. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

They look good, it's just that I can't help but notice them in every photo now. It's 80% teeth, 20% man. :lol:

They are definitely the first thing I notice when I see photo's of him now and its a bit strange since I'm used to the crooked teeth but I do like them. Still looks natural enough whereas I've seen some people get their teeth done and its like "Woah what's happened to your mouth and where's my sunglasses" lol. 

About them with fans, I think its amazing how they are with fans. I would love to meet them, even if only for a few seconds but I know that will never happen. Even if I were to wait after shows or outside hotel you can guarantee I'd be the one who got nowhere near them lol I'm just not that lucky :lol: also if I did I know I'd freeze up and most likely start stuttering if I tried to talk.

2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Billie's fixed, white teeth creep me out.

Who are you and what did you do to Billie Joe? 

I know what you mean. I got so used to seeing his less-than-perfect teeth. He still looks good of course, but he also kind of looks like this now: :D

I'd actually guessed a few weeks ago that he'd had his teeth done as they looked so white in that picture of him with his family at Christmas (it took me a while to notice as I was too busy fangirling over him in his pyjamas). His new teeth look great. I can't see what the issue is.

I have very bad teeth, just like Billie.  I have alot of crowns, root canals, etc.  So, coming from experience, I can tell you how uncomfortable it is to have a chipped tooth or anything wrong in your mouth.  It really affects how you feel overall, not just appearance but health wise and convenience wise.  You have to learn to chew differently, you have to eat different foods, you even need to be careful the way you brush.  So give Billie a break, getting his teeth fixed isn't really just for appearance.          

10 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I have very bad teeth, just like Billie.  I have alot of crowns, root canals, etc.  So, coming from experience, I can tell you how uncomfortable it is to have a chipped tooth or anything wrong in your mouth.  It really affects how you feel overall, not just appearance but health wise and convenience wise.  You have to learn to chew differently, you have to eat different foods, you even need to be careful the way you brush.  So give Billie a break, getting his teeth fixed isn't really just for appearance.          

^^ This! I fully agree with you @Scattered Wreck my teeth aren't the greatest either and I really don't think there's anything wrong with Billie having his teeth fixed and although its noticeable to me that he's had it done its only because I'm so used to seeing them before they were fixed. I really don't see what all the fuss is about though.

I've always loved his crooked smile, but he looks SO handsome with them fixed up. In their FB live video last week, he laughed and I was like "Whoa, what was different about that?" 

When he used to get them capped it was still kinda crooked, but these are nice and straight. It really does make a difference health wise and confidence wise if your teeth look and feel better, so I think it's great. This one just keeps getting better with age.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived