The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

8 minutes ago, Marki. said:

^ I hate the person who first came up with that :cry: 

They do not look alike. I'm in denial. The man posted above surely couldn't pull off this look - 

Hide contents

UxLT33w.jpg

:P 

Accept it.

Spoiler

foto5746e0af65f652c3c67e339aef1fad8fd2ed

We've all known it all along. Some of us were able to reconcile and others just aren't there yet.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Why are you in denial.  I kind of always wondered why Vladimir Putin was your avi

:cry::cry: 

why would you say that

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Accept it.

Reveal hidden contents

foto5746e0af65f652c3c67e339aef1fad8fd2ed

We've all known it all along. Some of us were able to reconcile and others just aren't there yet.

I'm not there yet.. I wish I could stay in my bubble of denial :P 

3 minutes ago, Marki. said:

why would you say that

I'm not there yet.. I wish I could stay in my bubble of denial :P 

I don't know what's so bad about it. Mike is a living proof that you can look like Putin and be still such a sweetie that not only people don't mind but don't even notice at all! :P He's what Putin would be like if he were a nice guy.

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't know what's so bad about it. Mike is a living proof that you can look like Putin and be still such a sweetie that not only people don't mind but don't even notice at all! :P He's what Putin would be like if he were a nice guy.

That's very true :lol: But he just looks so much better!!! :P 

26 minutes ago, Marki. said:

why would you say that

I'm sorry, I know the truth can hurt sometimes.  :hug:

Aww, poor Mike doesn't look like Putin. Mike looks more like a bird, or a turtle. I'm saying this lovingly.

1 minute ago, stories and songs said:

Aww, poor Mike doesn't look like Putin. Mike looks more like a bird, or a turtle. I'm saying this lovingly.

I don't see this, sorry. 

Nevermind, maybe I do.

1 minute ago, stories and songs said:

But that body.  My people call that a but-the-face

1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

But that body.  My people call that a but-the-face

He's not a butter face. There are guys 100875442366 fold uglier than Mike. 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

He's not a butter face. There are guys 100875442366 fold uglier than Mike. 

That is true, but Mikes body >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mikes Face, he is a but-the-face by comparison

Just now, Scattered Wreck said:

That is true, but Mikes body >>>>>>>>>>>>> Mikes Face, he is a but-the-face by comparison

True. His body is superior but it's good enough that the face is objectively still ok, imo.

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

True. His body is superior but it's good enough that the face is objectively still ok, imo.

I can agree with that more than I can agree on ruffled shirts

4 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I can agree with that more than I can agree on ruffled shirts

I should be doing my homework but instead I'm thinking about whether I prefer the ruffled shirts or Mike.

5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I should be doing my homework but instead I'm thinking about whether I prefer the ruffled shirts or Mike.

This is your internet mom speaking, go do your homework.  Mike and the ruffled shirts will still be here when the homework is done.

Just now, Scattered Wreck said:

This is your internet mom speaking, go do your homework.  Mike and the ruffled shirts will still be here when the homework is done.

You're once again the voice of reason. I will. However, the ruffled shirts are kind of on topic. :lol: I'm writing a feuilleton about clothes. This conversation is a source of inspiration.

1 hour ago, Scattered Wreck said:

But the very best part of him is his dazzling personality. 

I CANNOT believe this conversation!  Mike looks nothing like Putin - sacrilege, how dare you!  Mike is beautiful in face, body and personality.  Vladimir Putin is NOT.  Bad fans.  Have you seen Mike's eyes, and long legs and strong arms abs!  ;)

3 minutes ago, jengd said:

I CANNOT believe this conversation!  Mike looks nothing like Putin - sacrilege, how dare you!  Mike is beautiful in face, body and personality.  Vladimir Putin is NOT.  Bad fans.  Have you seen Mike's eyes, and long legs and strong arms abs!  ;)

we've all had that moment

Russian-Vladimir-Putin-Look-Like-Mona-Li

Forget Billie Joe's collection of ruffled shirts, I'm still praying that the sailor outfit will make a reappearance :lol:b25b3ed89cb564d25b07796c37ecf4bd.jpg

9 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

we've all had that moment

It's official. You killed me. I'm dead.

The story on the Green Day Instagram thread in here about Billie joe sneaking up on that fan wearing a gd shirt and introducing himself :wub: that's one of the best things I've ever heard!!! I would just die ❤

@letsdanceon I just came on here to talk about that. I feel like with most famous folks, there's always that question of whether or not they're actually nice and gracious with fans. I've always appreciated that the guys in Green Day are human—some days they don't feel like signing things or taking pictures—but the vast majority of the time, they are incredibly sweet to fans. They never make a big deal out of it, but the fact that there are so many pictures out there of them posing with fans is so lovely. And the fact that Billie went out of his way to say hi to her when he could've just went about his business is honestly one of the coolest things I've ever heard. 

I say "famous folks," but the guys never feel like celebrities to me because they involve us so much and have stayed so down to earth. They're so very fangirl-worthy.

I think I'd have a panic attack if Billie approached me from behind and put his hand on my shoulder.... :o I love how genuinely friendly GD are

There was a metal barrier between us both times he unexpectedly approached a group of fans to say hi and I about died. If there was NOTHING between us? Oh dear. I'd probably glomp him just on instinct. :lol: 

My real fear, and what worries my poor, long suffering husband is that, given how excited I got meeting The Cat In The Hat a few years ago - I'm not proud of it, small children were elbowed out of the way - what would happen if I met any of the GD guys - consider yourselves all warned lol!

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived