The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

4 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

On a more serious note, do you think he is wearing the scarf to protect his throat???  @GenXIdiot you would know.

I hope so. He'd better not catch a cold before my show! :P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie looks so good in that coat and scarf. I like his hair that way too. Yup, yup...very handsome. :wub:

I love Tre's new darker blue hair too. Awesome! 

12 hours ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I do love the look of the coat and scarf as well, it is so Gomez Addams.  

On a more serious note, do you think he is wearing the scarf to protect his throat???  @GenXIdiot you would know.

Since I'm clueless about the cold - aren't you suppose to wear a scarf on the inside to get the warmth? 

Just now, Tinkle said:

Since I'm clueless about the cold - aren't you suppose to wear a scarf on the inside to get the warmth? 

Well if you are trying to keep your throat warm you would put the scarf around your neck.  Unless your anatomy is configured differently than mine, your neck is outside the coat. 

4 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Well if you are trying to keep your throat warm you would put the scarf around your neck.  Unless your anatomy is configured differently than mine, your neck is outside the coat. 

Bitch - I meant for the warmth of the scarf and not the protection of his throat😋

4 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Bitch - I meant for the warmth of the scarf and not the protection of his throat😋

It still depends on what you want to keep warm.  You generally put scarves around your neck 

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

It still depends on what you want to keep warm.  You generally put scarves around your neck 

You have woken up in one of those moods🙃😊

9 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

You have woken up in one of those moods🙃😊

Only with certain people.  I"m quite nice to others.

2 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Only with certain people.  I"m quite nice to others.

On that note - good night 😘

I love his hair in that Instagram post above. And he looks like a charming gentleman in that coat

My god, Billie looked so handsome in that vest and tie tonight :wub:

I borrowed this pic from the On the Road Italy thread. #BillieBelly :wub:

Just wanna let every member on this forum that I got suspended for two days.  Two days is no big deal but the reason for the suspension?  Wow.  I just wanna thank the dude or the chick for posting the pic above this post.  I am fangirling.   

Love the vest and the tie, hate the red striped shirt under it. I don't know why but I just do.

13 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:
I borrowed this pic from the On the Road Italy thread. #BillieBelly :wub:

Screen_Shot_2017_01_11_at_15_32_21.png

Dying because everything in this picture is amazing. Look at the people in the crowd, look at the guy taking a photo.

1 hour ago, Joe K said:

Love the vest and the tie, hate the red striped shirt under it. I don't know why but I just do.

I feel the same way. Love the vest, but hate the striped shirt. It would look better with a solid color maybe. I don't know but I DO know I hate that shirt. 

49 minutes ago, I don't care said:

Dying because everything in this picture is amazing. Look at the people in the crowd, look at the guy taking a photo.

OMG I didn't even notice that. That does make it more amazing!

If everyone hates that shirt then he should just take it off.

Spoiler

I actually like it.  A solid color would be too monochromatic.  

1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

If everyone hates that shirt then he should just take it off.

:runaround:Yes! That's it! Take it off Billie! :dance:

1 hour ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I feel the same way. Love the vest, but hate the striped shirt. It would look better with a solid color maybe. I don't know but I DO know I hate that shirt. 

Yeah, the black shirt he has been wearing on the club tour underneath would be better imo.

I liked this shirt when he first wore it and I still think it looks nice. I'm fine with it as long as he keeps switching it up with other shirts. 

I really like the striped shirt, the vest and the white tie, I don't like all-in-black-Billie, colour always suits him. But I'm still hoping for the ruffled shirts, I seriously hope he wears one of those for at least one of the shows I'm going to. Wanna see him live like this (I know somebody else already posted that photo a while ago... but I think I'll never get tired of looking at that one):

21442dab.jpg

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived