The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So happy to wake up this morning knowing that this is the year that I finally get to see GD live for the first time! Five weeks today- I can't wait! :dance:

Happy 2017 fangirls!

Happy new year! Hope is full of lots and lots of stuff to fangirl about :drinks:

16 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

All I needed to see today was Billie in a leopard coat.

Reveal hidden contents

He can borrow mine whenever he wishes.

I would really like to know where he got that coat. And the pink tie really completes the look. 

I can't cope with these recent pictures of Billie wearing coats. Hes so cute in Sara's coat and the one from the other week at the KROQ show. I prefer him in the coat that he wore the other week, though

green-day-kroq-almost-acoustic-xmas-2016

3 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

I can't cope with these recent pictures of Billie wearing coats. Hes so cute in Sara's coat and the one from the other week at the KROQ show. I prefer him in the coat that he wore the other week, though

There defintely is something about him in coats!

He can just about pull off anything, he has style. Looks good in just about anything, he's a sharp dressed man. ;)

I'm fangirling over Sara's photo booth pic with her and Adrienne full-on kissing. 😂😊❤️

I'm fangirling because Billie in a coat like that = the Rev :wub: 

I remember this being one of the first ever pictures we saw of him from the first Foxboro shows and going crazy over it :lol:. Still one of my all time favourite pictures

2497054583_2eb0edb9c3.jpg?v=0

19 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I thought that was Sara's coat? I think someone said that :lol:

I think Sara just has a similar coat. I don't see how her own coat would manage to look that big on Billie (but then again, most things look big on Billie so I dunno).

Just now, Starlight said:

I think Sara just has a similar coat. I don't see how her own coat would manage to look so big on Billie (but then again, most things look big on Billie so I dunno).

Don't underestimate his ability to appear too small for his clothes. :lol:

I'M SCREAMING

Spoiler

I seriously wasn't ready for that omg, I opened the notification and bam! all this gorgeousness on my face omg I'm fangirling so hard i'm ashamed

sailor%20moon%20love%20serena.gif

2 hours ago, MaraGreenDay said:

I'M SCREAMING

Reveal hidden contents

I seriously wasn't ready for that omg, I opened the notification and bam! all this gorgeousness on my face omg I'm fangirling so hard i'm ashamed

sailor%20moon%20love%20serena.gif

No words, so beautiful. Now that's the way I like the eyeliner.

13 hours ago, St. Jonny said:

He can just about pull off anything, he has style. Looks good in just about anything, he's a sharp dressed man. ;)

Yes, he's a very sharp dresser,...;)

F5CSi3ERPoU.jpg

I'm always too busy laughing at Billie's emo teenager style selfies to appreciate their hotness :P 

Imagine walking into the bathroom at Gilman to find Billie Joe Armstrong taking a selfie on the toilet. Sounds like the beginning of a terrible fanfiction lol

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

I'm always too busy laughing at Billie's emo teenager style selfies to appreciate their hotness :P 

Yeah same :D but to be fair, there aren't many ways to make a nice selfie plus he usually has eyeliner on - no wonder it turns out emo 

3 hours ago, Schlappy said:

Imagine walking into the bathroom at Gilman to find Billie Joe Armstrong taking a selfie on the toilet. Sounds like the beginning of a terrible fanfiction lol

It totally does! The other guy offers to take a photo for him and secretly saves his number into his phone.

And then Billie finds out and calls the guy and the rest goes like bad fanfics usually do :P

So I was looking through my phone, and I realize there's a slightly blurry pic of Billie from the Geezer premiere, mid-moan. I don't believe I've posted it (then again, I don't know if it'd be appropriate or not-don't want to cross boundaries) but I feel I should ask if one can/if anyone wants to see it.

1 hour ago, Paola17 said:

So I was looking through my phone, and I realize there's a slightly blurry pic of Billie from the Geezer premiere, mid-moan. I don't believe I've posted it (then again, I don't know if it'd be appropriate or not-don't want to cross boundaries) but I feel I should ask if one can/if anyone wants to see it.

I think it's ok to post and you're welcome to either post it here or in the revealed thread. 

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

It totally does! The other guy offers to take a photo for him and secretly saves his number into his phone.

And then Billie finds out and calls the guy and the rest goes like bad fanfics usually do :P

And the other guy is Mike (#Bike)...

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived