(I'm now wondering what everyone else is thinking!)Ā :lol::P

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Haha I meant a literal stuffed giraffe!!Ā 

We knew you meant literally šŸ˜¬

Also either you or Jane @Jane LannisterĀ need to change your avatar - pleasešŸ˜Ž

7 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Haha I meant a literal stuffed giraffe!!Ā 

I am thankful for this clarification :PĀ 

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

All you have to do is ask (0:55)Ā :lol:Ā 

Ā 

Do we know who it was that got to touch him? Ā I feel like it's been mentioned before that it was someone on here (and I wouldn't be surprised!).

9 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

Also either you or Jane @Jane LannisterĀ need to change your avatar - pleasešŸ˜Ž

Billie's attractiveness in my avatar is literally killing me, but it was too perfect to brush asideĀ :lol:

1 hour ago, Tinkle said:

I sometimes confuse her ava with my own, I'm too used to always having the best one.Ā 

I want to take a moment to fangirl over how Mike replies to people on Instagram. Like someone asked him to reply to them because that's all they want for Christmas, and he did. He's so sweet! :wub:

4 hours ago, Second favourite son said:

I am thankful for this clarification :PĀ 

Do we know who it was that got to touch him? Ā I feel like it's been mentioned before that it was someone on here (and I wouldn't be surprised!).

That rings a bell but I can't remember who it was, I guess one of the people who went to see him in the musical and waited outside a bunch of times (there were quite a few).

9 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I sometimes confuse her ava with my own, I'm too used to always having the best one.Ā 

I do the exact same thing! Sometimes I still think my avatar is a pic of BJ from the AMAsĀ :lol:

8 hours ago, Shahd said:

I want to take a moment to fangirl over how Mike replies to people on Instagram. Like someone asked him to reply to them because that's all they want for Christmas, and he did. He's so sweet! :wub:

I love how Mike does things like this! He really went out of his way at Costco today as well, loads of people got pictures, autographs and of course, Oakland coffee!!Ā :lol:

11 hours ago, Tinkle said:

I think the rear view of the stuffed giraffe would be a perfect avatar - less confusing for me anyway šŸ˜‹

@bouncingoffthewallbja

I don't think I could ever replace Billie Joe with a stuffed giraffe!!Ā :lol:Ā I think I'd need to be extensively persuaded!Ā :P

5 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I do the exact same thing! Sometimes I still think my avatar is a pic of BJ from the AMAsĀ :lol:

Seriously, your picture must be one of the best photos of Billie ever. The man has always been attractive but he keeps outdoing himself!Ā Ā 

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Seriously, your picture must be one of the best photos of Billie ever. The man has always been attractive but he keeps outdoing himself!Ā Ā 

Haha thank you!Ā :lol:

And Billie really does seem to be getting better looking with age!Ā Seeing him on Conan from the other night made me like asdfghjklĀ :wub:

this video where he performed ordinary world in a show (forgot the name of it)...he looks soooo cute <3

Dear Santa, please bring me a Billie Joe of my very own. I've been very good this year.

Ā Thank you and Merry Christmas

Hopefully, we will see some more pictures of GD wearing Christmas jumpers....

Merry Christmas fangirls :D

Merry Christmas

I found a bigger version of my former ava - that's almost like a Christmas gift. I feel like it deserves sharing.Ā 

#still staringĀ 

Ā 

tumblr_myso53UeYU1ssd3mto1_400.jpg

20 hours ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

Haha thank you!Ā :lol:

And Billie really does seem to be getting better looking with age!Ā Seeing him on Conan from the other night made me like asdfghjklĀ :wub:

Agree.. he ages like a fine wine.Ā :wub:

4 hours ago, xnovacaine said:

Agree.. he ages like a fine wine.Ā :wub:

What a great (and rather merry!) way of putting it!!Ā :lol:

4 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Merry Christmas

I found a bigger version of my former ava - that's almost like a Christmas gift. I feel like it deserves sharing.Ā 

#still staringĀ 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_myso53UeYU1ssd3mto1_400.jpg

One word is needed:

wowĀ :wub:

Petition for the guys to take selfies wearing the "ugly"Ā Christmas jumpers on the online storeĀ :wub:

Billie has great features.Ā  His hair is thick, high cheekbones, great sense of style...I LOVE his outfits.Ā  Only flaw would be his small penis which is fine because he's a celebrity.Ā  80 is lucky to have him.Ā  I think he is a gentle lovemaker and makes sure 80 is satisfied.Ā  The tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body.Ā  I can't wait to see the band when they come to town!Ā 

On 12/22/2016 at 7:03 PM, Tinkle said:

I'm not going to go there with that commentšŸ˜

You can go there.Ā  I think at first you were thinking about vagina or something.Ā  Just say what's on your mind.Ā  Billie, Mike, and Tre do.Ā 

I'm totally fangirling over this! Billie in footie Christmas pajamas is the best thing I've seen all year!Ā :wub:Ā 

4 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:
I'm totally fangirling over this! Billie in footie Christmas pajamas is the best thing I've seen all year!Ā :wub:Ā 

Actual footage of me after seeing that picture:

Spoiler

soldier-faints-Prince-Charles-588118.jpg

Thank you for making my day (night)!Ā :wub:

2 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

That has made my Christmas and my year!Ā :lol:

I am melting inside over the fact that Billie is still wearing a tie with that onesieĀ :wub:

I thought it's just a normal PJs and he's wearing socks?!

ButĀ it is soĀ adorable! I love Adrienne's facial expression the most!

26 minutes ago, bouncingoffthewallbja said:

I am melting inside over the fact that Billie is still wearing a tie with that onesieĀ :wub:

Agreed! I loveĀ that too!

OMG I got a GD calendar for Christmas! I can't wait to stare at it on my wall! It's better than the Newcastle United calendar I've had up this year as half of the players on it have leftĀ :lol:

And I love those pictures Billies posted on his Instagram!

4 hours ago, Whatsername_123 said:

OMG I got a GD calendar for Christmas! I can't wait to stare at it on my wall! It's better than the Newcastle United calendar I've had up this year as half of the players on it have leftĀ :lol:

And I love those pictures Billies posted on his Instagram!

GD calendar!?!? The Calendar Club stores here in Ireland need to get their act togetherĀ :lol:

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived