The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

I'm getting pizza right now... sausage, mushroom, pepper. :wub:

Why is it that discussions about GD always turn into discussions about pizza? :lol:

Well it started out as a BBQ at mine but we do have a pizza oven.

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those arms look at them

:wub:

When I first saw them live I couldn't stop staring at his arms... :lol: I wasn't like fangirling about them necessarily, it was just really weird analyzing his tattoos in person and seeing him move around and stuff.

I literally cried when I found out I couldn't see American Idiot when it was here last weekend. ):

When I first saw them live I couldn't stop staring at his arms... :lol: I wasn't like fangirling about them necessarily, it was just really weird analyzing his tattoos in person and seeing him move around and stuff.

This is how I felt when he took his jacket off. Those gorgeous arms live and in person *-*

This is how I felt when he took his jacket off. Those gorgeous arms live and in person *-*

Yes... And I also noticed he spit a lot... Yup, my idol is in front of me and THOSE are my two takeaways. I'm a fucking moron. :lol: Seriously though, like my brain can't even begin to explain how much more beautiful he is in person. It was so surreal, I was literally in shock and barely remember any of it. Which kills me now. :mellow:

Yes... And I also noticed he spit a lot... Yup, my idol is in front of me and THOSE are my two takeaways. I'm a fucking moron. :lol: Seriously though, like my brain can't even begin to explain how much more beautiful he is in person. It was so surreal, I was literally in shock and barely remember any of it. Which kills me now. :mellow:

I only rember the important things from my show. :wub:

I remember squealing when I saw his guitars...right there on stage...not too far away from me. That's when it all seemed surreal. Like, I knew he was so close, and breathing the same air somewhere backstage....

I also remember how extremely sweaty he was. Showers of sweat, but I thought it was great at the time!

I remember squealing when I saw his guitars...right there on stage...not too far away from me. That's when it all seemed surreal. Like, I knew he was so close, and breathing the same air somewhere backstage....

The first band member I saw was Jason White. How... unexciting. :lol: But at the time it was fucking awesome. He was crouched off to the side during the opening band. My fiance pointed him out and I freaked the fuck out. It's hilarious to think about now. But seeing Tre's drums and waiting for them to come out, with all their equipment there, it really was surreal. Still honestly can't fully process that it happened. The pictures don't even do it for me. I really need to see them again to fully grasp it.

I also remember how extremely sweaty he was. Showers of sweat, but I thought it was great at the time!

What's not to love about showers of sweat? :eyebrows:

I had that moment as soon as I got comfortable on the barricade. It was just like "I am actually here and somewhere backstage he is here and existing and breathing in the same city as me."

I shared air space with Billie Joe Armstrong, basically.

Once in a while, when I'm downtown, I walk to the Jacques-Cartier pier. I go to the end of it and I stand there exactly where the stage/backstage was in August 2010. It brings back good memories.

I've always wanted to bleach my hair like Billie.

Confession: 95 percent of the time I despise bleach-haired Billie. And the other 5 percent, I find him inexplicably sexy and I feel ashamed. :blush:

Confession: 95 percent of the time I despise bleach-haired Billie. And the other 5 percent, I find him inexplicably sexy and I feel ashamed. :blush:

Right? There are times when I see Billie blond and I'm like "Ewww" but then there are others where I'm like "Yum!" :shifty:

There are times when I see Billie blond and I'm like "Ewww"

OUTRAGEOUS :mellow::shok::shok:

leaves more blond Billie for me :shifty:

He looks incredibly cuddly with blond hair <3

5QvG9.gif

I really wanna meet all of you someday :wub:

me too :cry:

:woot: *idea* I demand a skype or tinychat session with the fangirls. MY BODY IS READY :runaround:

OUTRAGEOUS :mellow::shok::shok:

leaves more blond Billie for me :shifty:

He looks incredibly cuddly with blond hair <3

5QvG9.gif

me too :cry:

:woot: *idea* I demand a skype or tinychat session with the fangirls. MY BODY IS READY :runaround:

Blond Billie

drool2.gif

I would love to do that Skype thing, but i don't know how to use it :( and my english sucks :ninja:

Blond Billie

drool2.gif

I would love to do that Skype thing, but i don't know how to use it :( and my english sucks :ninja:

I would love it too, but I am incapable to talk in english...and when I try I feel so stupid. :blush:

Also I am learning to appreciate Blondie Billie, really. He looks so cute, specially with dark roots. :wub:

If Billie has to be blonde, then I would like to order one of him with shorter blonde hair with extensive dark roots please. No need to wrap him up, I'll just take him to go....

Thank-you....I WILL have a nice day.

I love Spinelli's ava.....

Omg i'm fangirling so hard right now about that picture that Billie post on IG saying he's making cookies with Ryan, omg my heart can't take it!!! :wub::wub::wub::runaround:

Making holiday cookies with Ryan

2cb54f5c684d11e39edb0e8698020099_8.jpg

I wanna make cookies with him too :cry:

Aaaanndd done!

:lol::lol:

Omg i'm fangirling so hard right now about that picture that Billie post on IG saying he's making cookies with Ryan, omg my heart can't take it!!! :wub::wub::wub::runaround:

Making holiday cookies with Ryan

2cb54f5c684d11e39edb0e8698020099_8.jpg

I wanna make cookies with him too :cry:

Aaaanndd done!

:lol::lol:

Omg me toooooooo! The thought of Billie making Chrismas cookies is too much for me to handle. But the fact that he's doing it with Mikes kids??? Done. Just done! Can't handle it! FANGIRL OVERLOAD!

Omg me toooooooo! The thought of Billie making Chrismas cookies is too much for me to handle. But the fact that he's doing it with Mikes kids??? Done. Just done! Can't handle it! FANGIRL OVERLOAD!

I KNOW, I KNOW OMG!!!!! :cry:

Just thinking about it makes me so happy, I'm not even joking :lol:

I KNOW, I KNOW OMG!!!!! :cry:

Just thinking about it makes me so happy, I'm not even joking :lol:

It's a good thing Billie doesn't have a daughter. The level of adorableness would kill us all.

I read this thread first & knew immediately go to Instagram thread - arr No words :) cutie pie - & as if billie can cook.

Also I am learning to appreciate Blondie Billie, really. He looks so cute, specially with dark roots.

If Billie has to be blonde, then I would like to order one of him with shorter blonde hair with extensive dark roots please. No need to wrap him up, I'll just take him to go....

OK, yes, the dark roots makes it more acceptable, for sure. That's what I was going to offer as my explanation. I think it's the eyes and complexion. The contrast between his light eyes and dark hair is beautiful. He needs some darkness in his hair to set off the contrast. Otherwise his whole face blends altogether and it's awkward as fuck. :lol:

For example, this blond Billie is OK:

Billy_Joe_Armstrong_92810625.jpg

This one is not:

BillieJoeArmstrongHairstyle3.jpg

:P

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived