The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

musso_kn

Holy crap, I love you...

...even though you put periods at the end of topic titles, which pisses me off. :P

Periods? as in, punctuation? :lol:

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were just listening to Awesome as Fuck in the car, and I started to talk about what an amazing live band they are... Long story short, I got completely overwhelmed by how much I love them and started crying lol. Please, for the sake of my sanity, tell me this happens to you!

Guilty of something similar. I had him in my wallet and later in a heart-shaped frame. :D LOL.

I have a picture from the boys on my wallet (and it's a Green Day wallet) :lol:

whenever it was one of the guys birthday's i used to print out their pictures, and pin them on my school jumper.

everyone thought i was a fucking psycho. hahaha.

Periods? as in, punctuation? :lol:

Yes. Definitely not menstruation. :o

And sorry, I feel the need to use disclaimers each time I talk to somebody for the first time: my sense of humour is all about nonsense.....JORGOVAN!!!!!!!!!11

Is it from the official site or wherever...? I could use a new wallet, mine's fugly.

And sorry, I feel the need to use disclaimers each time I talk to somebody for the first time: my sense of humour is all about nonsense.....JORGOVAN!!!!!!!!!11

Is it from the official site or wherever...? I could use a new wallet, mine's fugly.

No, it's not official :ninja:

229334_158282237569644_5075546_n.jpg

But i love it, i have it since 7 years ago :wub:

Same here. Not a gd wallet but picture is always there.

i dunno guys. I've never wanted to fuck a burrito.

after I read this, I couldn't think about anything else than

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9sQOZ1bPO8

I had a picture of Tre in my old purse, but sadly I had to buy a new one and this one doesnt have picture space :(

Haha! Alright then :D

Same here. Not a gd wallet but picture is always there.

after I read this, I couldn't think about anything else than

My new favourite song. :happy:

I used to have shitty little pictures of them I found in the newspaper/magazines taped up all around my bed, oh yes.

Me too! and I cut the interview part.

(When I used to have loads of Green Day pics in my bedroom I always got dressed in the bathroom because it was weird having all those faces looking at me)

(When I used to have loads of Green Day pics in my bedroom I always got dressed in the bathroom because it was weird having all those faces looking at me)

:lol: ooooh.... that´s Voodoo...

How did I miss that? I was also afraid dressing around them, especially in front of the poster replicating the cover of Rolling Stone from January 1995.

I sometimes get a little uncomfortable, but then I look at this one:

5vwrqb.jpg

and I'm like, well, at least Tre is being polite and not looking. :lol:

I sometimes get a little uncomfortable, but then I look at this one:

and I'm like, well, at least Tre is being polite and not looking. :lol:

That would creep me out a little especially when getting dressed :lol:

I just wish ill meet a boy like Billie...not physically but mentally... thats my dream :happy::D

You have an expression on your face that makes you look like a female Billie Joe. It's odd and delightful at the same time.

I was just scrolling through this page and thought it was Billie then I saw your comment...:D

If we fangirled long enough, would we all look like him? Just imagine... :lol::lol:

That would creep me out a little especially when getting dressed :lol:

Mike creeping over Billie's shoulder is a little creepy, yeah. :lol:

It's amusing though.

People have come into my room before and asked "how I sleep with that thing staring at me." :lol:

I was just scrolling through this page and thought it was Billie then I saw your comment... :D

If we fangirled long enough, would we all look like him? Just imagine... :lol::lol:

I was only in my fourth year of fangirling when that photo was taken, so, I dunno. :o

But now I guess I'm taking some weapons or a taser to my third Green Day show, as getting raped by a younger girl is not exactly my idea of romance. :o:P

I was just scrolling through this page and thought it was Billie then I saw your comment...:D

That would be wonderful. I couldn't ask to look any more beautiful. :D

I finally found the pictures of my room :woot:(they are a bit blurry though :sorry: )

the American Eulogy stencil painting above my bed:

nf3u.png

dfi1.png

lub3.png

I added a frame under the trilogy poster with all memories from the shows I've been to 2013 :happy: I was only at 2 this year but.... I MIGHT NEED A BIGGER FRAME :mellow: I'm still adding stuff. There's not so much there yet... :blush: only the ticket from Vienna and the toilet paper I caught.

41lr.png

the drawing Lexi sent me :wub: AND OMFG THE OLD GD CALENDAR. :lol: it's almost August and I still need a 2013 GD calendar :lol: CALL ME LAZY hahahahaha

5vuu.png

my beloved GD foam hand:

zn9.png

The Billie collage I did for an art project :woot: I was so proud when I had an exhibition at an art café and the owner put the Billie collage in the shop window where all the passer-bys could see it from outside <3

rg27.png

AND I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST:

the Billie picture I used to sleep with:

(not what you think hahahaha :lol: I put in bed next to me :lol: omg )

p5es.png

:blush:

And I found a really embarrassing video of me from 2005 where I wake up and try to kiss my GD posters :mellow:

OMG :lol:

then I'd already be a female Billie Joe by now :lol: :lol: hahahaha

I was only in my fourth year of fangirling when that photo was taken, so, I dunno. :o

But now I guess I'm taking some weapons or a taser to my third Green Day show, as getting raped by a younger girl is not exactly my idea of romance. :o:P

Brace yourself (your own) fangirls are coming.

I won't rape you, I promise :D

How did I miss that? I was also afraid dressing around them, especially in front of the poster replicating the cover of Rolling Stone from January 1995.

THIS BUGS ME SO MUCH.

• BeachBum locked this topic

Archived