Psy responds to Billie Joe comment on Instagram

JIGD13

id also like to state im not defending either person im just saying i dont think psy will be around and popular forever haha

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is being taken way too seriously. In the same way that people express how much they despise Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift, Billie said something about Psy. Y'all need a sense of humor.

Part of me agrees, but then again Billie Joe has always been unapologetic and cunty when it comes to criticizing other artists.

He could at least be bit more humble about it, considering the way his peers (particularly Dave Grohl) have been addressing pop music and the self-aware lack of rock and roll on the radio. Plus, after iHeart, despite the fact that his rant said a lot of truth, he said that while high and intoxicated. With that in mind, I don't think that he should be going out criticizing other artists on a public forum without good reason, whether he be joking or not.

Sense of humor guys, we need that very bad right now. :lol:

Oh I am xD

Enjoy! :P

It's really not just must be a slow news week

Lonely island and Psy. What a beautiful week in GDC land.

Im defending psy because ..well... opa gagnam style

I think this is being taken way too seriously. In the same way that people express how much they despise Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift, Billie said something about Psy. Y'all need a sense of humor.

Unfortunately no-one has one :lol:

Jesus Christ, what the fuck is happening?

Song title is summary of this all:

id also like to state im not defending either person im just saying i dont think psy will be around and popular forever haha

I agree with the first part and on the last part but Psy will be talked about but it will be on what he achieved not so much on the music lol

Part of me agrees, but then again Billie Joe has always been unapologetic and cunty when it comes to criticizing other artists.

He could at least be bit more humble about it, considering the way his peers (particularly Dave Grohl) have been addressing pop music and the self-aware lack of rock and roll on the radio. Plus, after iHeart, despite the fact that his rant said a lot of truth, he said that while high and intoxicated. With that in mind, I don't think that he should be going out criticizing other artists on a public forum without good reason, whether he be joking or not.

I think his comment was clearly intended to be humorous. The herpes joke was funny. Regardless of your opinion on Psy, it's undeniable that Gangnam Style was overplayed to the extreme, and just when there was a lull he came back with Gentleman. The herpes joke is relevant and funny. I'm not sure why people read into this so much.

you people act like billies leading a burn down the hopes a dreams of psy campaign... i also honestly dont think psy knew billie meant it as an insult. im sure he's nice and humble in other ways but for this idk

With PSY it all comes down to which one was worse - Gangnam Style or Gentleman .

you people act like billies leading a burn down the hopes a dreams of psy campaign...

I cackled at this. Thank you. :lol:

But let's all be honest here

Billie HAS said worse things than this so I don't really see the problem here

But respect to psy for just being a .....gentleman :lol:

Props to Psy for being the bigger man than Billie...considering how easy it would be for people to give Billie shit about his situation, you'd think he be watching his tongue a little bit :dry: I love the guy, but c'mon

i also honestly dont think psy knew billie meant it as an insult.

lol yeah I don't even think he quite understood what Billie meant by that comment.

It'd be even funnier if Billie put it up as like "i wonder if i post this how fast would it be before the douchebag media pick up on this" lol

Seriously... I am I suppose to care about this? Because I honestly could not give a fuck, it 's a stupid comment the media wants to blow out of proportion.

Seriously... I am I suppose to care about this? Because I honestly could not give a fuck, it 's a stupid comment the media wants to blow out of proportion.

Exactly .... It's like they stalk billie's Instagram and wait til he puts a picture on it

If its a selfie - the media are like "nah don't care , not news"

But if it is Obama on a unicorn then the media will jizz their pants :lol:

*breaking news* billie joe supports Obama because billie believes he will allow magical unicorns to be released from Canada and allowed back in the US of A ....

Sorry .... I got abit carried away there *_*

Yes you should. It's going to have an effect on every aspect of your life. Every single step you make. Every single breath you take. :P

Seriously though, much respect to Psy.

...I don't think he understood.

Especially considering she told him it was just on your mouth.

Seriously Psy is just taking the piss out of her - as if he didn't know what herpes was and also don't worry about billie having ago - it's punk :fuckyou:

Agreed... embarrassing on so many levels for me... :lol:

1.) That Billie even has room to talk about random music flare-ups. I mean, many people thought Green Day could never outdo Dookie in terms of mainstream success, then they "flare up" with American Idiot... I mean, although it was way more long-term, the comparison is still kind of relevant.

2.) That Psy was basically cornered into talking about this (or agreed to talking about this) with a language barrier from preventing him from even knowing what's going on... Either he's super confused or just taking advantage of the free publicity.

3.) That the media actually felt this was relevant to cover. Come ON guys, you're making us all look bad. :fuckyou:

I think his comment was clearly intended to be humorous. The herpes joke was funny. Regardless of your opinion on Psy, it's undeniable that Gangnam Style was overplayed to the extreme, and just when there was a lull he came back with Gentleman. The herpes joke is relevant and funny. I'm not sure why people read into this so much.

I actually thought it was kind of funny and didn't think any further into it than that... :lol: And I was one of those initial losers who thought iHeart was embarrassing from the start. So that's saying something.

you people act like billies leading a burn down the hopes a dreams of psy campaign... i also honestly dont think psy knew billie meant it as an insult. im sure he's nice and humble in other ways but for this idk

Yeah, that's what kind of made it even worse, is that Fuse interview is like basically setting up Psy to look like a total idiot because of the language barrier. It was kind of sad. :ermm:

It'd be even funnier if Billie put it up as like "i wonder if i post this how fast would it be before the douchebag media pick up on this" lol

Well in that case, he trolled us all. :D

I don't take Billie's words more seriously than "that's just stupid thing to say", I think Billie just making joke around and thinking it's cool or laughable which is often fail lol He just says what he want to say, never learnt people tend to making them as headline.. :ga:

Archived