Psy responds to Billie Joe comment on Instagram

JIGD13

lol, you can be "punk" without being a dick.

Yeah, just reasoning your *fix* with BJ's own lyrics :)

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, you can be "punk" without being a dick.

Fuck the police. Am I punk yet?

Fuck the police. Am I punk yet?

No, you're just very white.

*sits and waits for negative comments about Billie being immature and comments about Psy sucking*

Because that's exactly what this thread is going to turn into

I like this thread already :lol:

But yes, you are correct as always Kay

i feel like this is a joke haha but i cant tell psy if its not

Lol Psy is in the world records

He's sold 70 million copies worldwide off of ONE song alone

A billion youtube views (which he and his label gets paid per view)

He ain't concerned with not being "famous"

Lol Psy is in the world records

He's sold 70 million copies worldwide off of ONE song alone

A billion youtube views (which he and his label gets paid per view)

He ain't concerned with not being "famous"

so what? vanilla ice had fame and what is he doing now? I doubt psy can constantly make the same song forever and continue being famous its just my opinion

so what? vanilla ice had fame and what is he doing now? I doubt psy can constantly make the same song forever and continue being famous its just my opinion

Skrillex begs to differ :P

Skrillex begs to differ :P

but psy isnt skirill asaurus rex

Well that didn't escalate quickly.

Or at all.

What the fuck.

I want to see an overblown pop-star fight.

I know right? I was actually ready for a feud... oh well...

I agree with this.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to lurk this thread with occasionally smart ass comments.

Thank you!

He kinda proved to be more "professional" at these things than Billie. Don't get me wrong, I love Billie Joe, but he's kinda being a little bitch posting it on instagram :lol:

*waits for the hate*

I kind of took it as more of a joke. XD

I thought it was dumb for Billie to make that comment. He's like "please go away". How do you think people feel about your band, Billie? "omg green day is so old and irrelevant why don't they just go away?" :lol:

Vanilla Ice hasnt sold 70 million of a single song

Better yet Vanilla Ice didnt sell that many without being signed to a label no one has been able to pull that off

Let me ask you this

The music industry is about numbers who has the highest numbers has the most power

Who do you honestly think has more power/influence right now between Psy or Billie?

I think this is being taken way too seriously. In the same way that people express how much they despise Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift, Billie said something about Psy. Y'all need a sense of humor.

I think this is being taken way too seriously. In the same way that people express how much they despise Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift, Billie said something about Psy. Y'all need a sense of humor.

This!! Thank you....

Vanilla Ice hasnt sold 70 million of a single song

Better yet Vanilla Ice didnt sell that many without being signed to a label no one has been able to pull that off

Let me ask you this

The music industry is about numbers who has the highest numbers has the most power

Who do you honestly think has more power/influence right now between Psy or Billie?

why are you soo into proving me wrong its just what i think im not saying i know the future and thats exactly what its going to be i just dont think psy will be famous forever haha

was what billie said really that bad? umm i thought it was funny... psy gets a lot of hate because people are just sick of that song, it happens to everyone who blows up

More importantly who gives a fuck about what the media wants to put out?

Sense of humor guys, we need that very bad right now. :lol:

:lol:

Aren't you glad I brought you here? :lol:

Oh I am xD

was what billie said really that bad? umm i thought it was funny... psy gets a lot of hate because people are just sick of that song, it happens to everyone who blows up

It's really not just must be a slow news week

Poor Psy. I don't particularly like his songs but I don't think he downright sucks either. I can understand people being tired of him, but it's not his fault that Gangnam Style was overplayed.

I don't think Bille was 'unprofessional' though. If he wants to be vocal about not liking Psy's music then why not? Idk.

Archived