Psy responds to Billie Joe comment on Instagram

JIGD13

:lol:

I find it so funny that after I'm done studying Virology, all of the sudden Psy is called the herpes and GD are called the HIV of music.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They spelled Billie Joe as Billy Joe in the Swank Sinatra article. That really bothers me.

¡Hola!

¡Hola mi amigo! ¿Que tal?

Personally I believe Billie can say whatever he wants. Not because he's a 'celebrity' or whatever but because he's a human being like the rest of us and can voice his opinions. Of course not everyone will agree with him. That's to be expected. But really , did people get annoyed when he said Mariah Carey made a crappy movie? (I can't recall the interview but it was with Green Day in a garden haha. They gave gardening tips.)
I feel we shouldn't make such a big deal out of this.

A mí tambien. :)

Personally I believe Billie can say whatever he wants. Not because he's a 'celebrity' or whatever but because he's a human being like the rest of us and can voice his opinions. Of course not everyone will agree with him. That's to be expected. But really , did people get annoyed when he said Mariah Carey made a crappy movie? (I can't recall the interview but it was with Green Day in a garden haha. They gave gardening tips.)

I feel we shouldn't make such a big deal out of this.

I think that was "Egos and Icons" from a shit long time ago. The same interview where Billie asked if anyone ate a clump of a woman's period :pinch:

For some reason I really want to see Psy write a rock opera now. :mellow:

yeah and last time i checked you dont have to agree with everything they do or say either. If i dont like something Billie or one of the guys says im not gonna be a sheep and just blatently agree with it. They are my fav band doesnt mean i have to agree with every last thing or call them out on something. People are ''beating down'' on him as you say because some people thought it was childish but psy took it in his stride and didnt bitch back. Which i say fair fucking play

Jeeeesus christ. That's really not necessary.

Oh, for fuck's sake, get over yourself.

You really seem to be preoccupied with the notion that so many GDC users are arse kissers. If you read through the post you just quoted properly, I think you'll find she's not a 'sheep' and certainly doesn't agree with everything the band members do. She's simply stating that they, like all of us, are entitled to freedom of speech. It's true; he said it and we may disagree and challenge it, but this tiny, irrelevant comment hardly deserves thirteen pages, something I believe you were complaining (as usual!) about earlier.

HEAR FUCKING HEAR

Jeeeesus christ. That's really not necessary.

HEAR FUCKING HEAR

Isn't resurrecting an argument from 4 days ago a bit unnecessary too? :P

I've not been shy about disagreeing with Billie's opinions on much more important matters for yeeeaaarrrssss and no one has ever felt the need to scream and swear and get upset with me over it. As a result, the intensity of this thread amuses me to no end.

totally agree....i think everyone's got a point on either side of the story, but the intensity is pointless.

wanna stop disputing everything i say? :) whenever youre ready

do what now?

Wait, have I ever disputed anything you've said before? Can't say I recall anything...

can't believe this is still a topic. :mellow:

ok well it was funny what billie did and people are blowing it up psy clearly didn't understand what he said which makes it funnier. silly little man.

I find that funny when he's a inch taller than Billie :P

billie is a very little man. they're both like many inches shorter than me shut up. :mad:

Just to point it out, this fansite's april fools joke was to change everything to Nickelback and make fun of them. Now may I ask you, is that any better? I think both things were funny, though, not because I hate PSY or Nickelback I actually don't even think Nickelback sucks, they're not bad.

Just to point it out, this fansite's april fools joke was to change everything to Nickelback and make fun of them. Now may I ask you, is that any better? I think both things were funny, though, not because I hate PSY or Nickelback I actually don't even think Nickelback sucks, they're not bad.

:blink:

*slowly backs away and leaves thread before antifangirls/boys rip you apart*

good luck!

Isn't resurrecting an argument from 4 days ago a bit unnecessary too? :P

Thank you for pointing this out.

:blink:

*slowly backs away and leaves thread before antifangirls/boys rip you apart*

good luck!

I'm just saying that I don't get why they get so much hate, they're not shit. :P

I took it as a joke. For me personally I wouldn't mind if Psy got the hell out of Dodge but the only reason for that is because they've overplayed his song. On a side note: At least Billie said please.

I'm just saying that I don't get why they get so much hate, they're not shit. :P

I know what you're saying, and I agree. But as far as the rest is concerned.... yeah

Archived