Psy responds to Billie Joe comment on Instagram

JIGD13

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh he knows.... the interviewer did explain it to him.

And it was possibly the worst description of herpes I've ever heard.

Honestly, It REALLY bothers me that Billie keeps making these kinds of comments. For example some of his old tweets saying:

"Dont vote for Bush, Vote for Kerry!"

"Everyone delete your facebook accounts!"

"Vote for Obama!"

And now:

"PSY is like herpes of music!"

Doesn't matter if he was being humorous or being an asshole. I'm not afriad to say it, "FUCK OFF BILLIE!" That's your own damn buisness, stop projecting it onto us. We got enough assholes on youtube and television telling us what we should or shouldn't do and/or watch, we don't want to hear it from you too. We get it, today's life/society/youth has become nothing but a fucking monotonous, cliche, cluster-fuck of crap so CALM YOUR SHIT!

That's why I stop taking seriously of what he saying. I mean, it become amusing that I can't do anything about it but laugh.

The biggest problem I have with this whole situation is people thinking Billie is being cool and bad ass or something.

Honestly, It REALLY bothers me that Billie keeps making these kinds of comments. For example some of his old tweets saying:

"Vote for Obama!"

And now:

Doesn't matter if he was being humorous or being an asshole. I'm not afriad to say it, "FUCK OFF BILLIE!" That's your own damn buisness, stop projecting it onto us. We got enough assholes on youtube and television telling us what we should or shouldn't do and/or watch, we don't want to hear it from you too. We get it, today's life/society/youth has become nothing but a fucking monotonous, cliche, cluster-fuck of crap so CALM YOUR SHIT!

Why would Billie (or anyone else) expressing their opinion about something on their own Twitter or Instagram account bother you? No one's forcing you to agree or do what he says. And the facebook thing really?! That was a joke :lol:. You're right that it's his business - it's his business what he talks about. If you disagree with his opinion then fine, but to say he shouldn't express his opinion in the first place is pretty ridiculous. By that logic how DARE you come on GDC and express your opinion about Billie, keep it to yourself and stop projecting it on to me :P

Besides, in this case all he's done is said what he thinks of Psy in the form of a lighthearted joke, he hasn't told anyone to do anything. He's been saying similar things about music and artists he doesn't like the whole time he's been famous.....why is saying what he thinks or making a joke suddenly the crime of the century?

Billie's a cunt, always has been.

Something you two have in common.

Well, i think we all should do that

I really hate PSY

Why? What has he done to you?

Psy seems like a cool person, but not a fan of the music.

Why? What has he done to you?

Nothing

but his "music" annoys me

Nothing

but his "music" annoys me

then i guess you hate his music not Psy himself :P

Just popping back in here to say that Psy's shoes are fan-fucking-tastic! :woot:

Psy sucks my penis......his brain is made of shit and when I see his clip in TV I wanna throw him from the window

:bunny: I WAS KIDDING :bunny: I really love his funny music specially gentleman

Cause Psy doesnt know herpes is a bad thing lol

It's the idiotic media blowing this up needlessly

And all of us. :lol:

And all of us. :lol:

Not really it wouldnt even be a two page thread if Fuse didnt see the pic and asked Psy

then i guess you hate his music not Psy himself :P

Yeah, probably,

I don't know him personal, so I can't judge him ;)

Its really funny how no one really cared about the Instagram picture at first. Now that Fuse brought it up, its all "Fuck you Billie, stop being so cruel to Psy!" :lol:

I do like Psy. I gotta give the guy credit - he made a really catchy song and put silly dance moves to it, and now he's making millions all while having a good sense of humor about it. Good for him. I'm not sure how old he is, but he's definitely much older than the typical pop star at the peak of their fame, so more power to him.

"Vote for Obama!"

And now:

well don't follow him on instagram or twitter :lol:

"Vote for Obama!"

And now:

Posting your opinions on Instagram and Twitter is hardly projecting onto other people. People share their thoughts all the time on social media platforms, and people CHOOSE to follow them because they want to hear said opinions. :confused:

Its really funny how no one really cared about the Instagram picture at first. Now that Fuse brought it up, its all "Fuck you Billie, stop being so cruel to Psy!" :lol:

I do like Psy. I gotta give the guy credit - he made a really catchy song and put silly dance moves to it, and now he's making millions all while having a good sense of humor about it. Good for him. I'm not sure how old he is, but he's definitely much older than the typical pop star at the peak of their fame, so more power to him.

He's in his mid 30's and been big in South Korea for nealy 15 years

I wonder who is next on Billie's hit list lmao

Something you two have in common.

I know Jizz can be a little abrasive/sarcastic at times, but that was uncalled for. Play nicely, mkay?

If you have personal beef, please keep it out of public threads.

I know Jizz can be a little abrasive/sarcastic at times, but that was uncalled for. Play nicely, mkay?

If you have personal beef, please keep it out of public threads.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but, I don't think it was uncalled for.

Archived