Psy responds to Billie Joe comment on Instagram

JIGD13

you guys should read some of the comments on the youtube videeo...ugh its filled with psy fans. Someone even said billie likes sucking dick and smoking crack! :dry:

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why Can't this thread F.O.D already.

X infinity

I was going to ask the same ;)

What a weird remark for Billie to make.

I think Justin Bieber is the herpes of music

Psy is quite cool actually, and as shown in the video he is also a really nice guy

Does anyone think if South Park said the same thing as billie would there be as much outrage as there is right now? :lol:

Meh, Billie's just bring Billie, speaking his opinion. He's probably laughing at the media's response to it XD

Meh, Billie's just bring Billie, speaking his opinion. He's probably laughing at the media's response to it XD

Yeah he's probably enjoying every moment of it :D As a matter of fact, now that I think about it maybe he deliberately made the Psy comments just to try to piss people off. I mean we're talking about a man who's perfectly comfortable masturbating in front of thousands of people. He obviously enjoys being controversial.

Yeah he's probably enjoying every moment of it :D As a matter of fact, now that I think about it maybe he deliberately made the Psy comments

just to try to piss people off. I mean we're talking

about a man who's perfectly comfortable

masturbating in front of thousands of people. He

obviously enjoys being controversial.

I honestly think he does the masturbating thing to get the fangirls all riled up XD

REALLY? That horse riding dance... Psy stole it from children of an era when they ran around with stuffed animal heads on sticks in place of a pony and actually used their imagination.

Throw in some adult lingo about being sexy... and suddenly millions of people are copying him... including children who have little idea of what they are singing about.

It may seem funny but I don't want a 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, etc. year old calling me sexy!

It is a recipe for disaster.

Billie is right about him... Psy is like herpes.

Oh my Tchaikovsky.

Since I'm the only legit Green Day fan at my school, I spent the whole day being attacked by PSY-lovers (basically everyone), and fighting off insults.

Everyone totally hates me now.

Seriously though, I don't give a crappy factory made violin. Billie Joe is right as he always is. PSY sucks.

I can't believe I didn't see this until now. I am laughing so hard. Psy is one gracious dude.

I'll be laughing if BIllie Joe and Psy collaborates for a song. xD

It don't think that'll ever happen. haha

I wouldn't be surprised, actually :lol:

I actually thought it was pretty funny what he said, but this whole thing is been blown out of proportion. It's everywhere.

Does anyone think if South Park said the same thing as billie would there be as much outrage as there is right now? :lol:

What he said isn't even exciting enough for South Park. :lol:

Billie should learn to be more careful about what he says on the Internet. His comment was completely harmless imo. I hear much harsher words from my family members on a daily basis. But the unexpected backlash caused Green Day bad press at a time when they really can't afford any more bad press.

What are you? His mom now? If the comment was harmless then Psy wouldn't have needed to say anything about it. If you are hearing harsher words then you are putting up with abuse.

Either way... it's a no win situation... like war.

What are you? His mom now? If the comment was harmless then Psy wouldn't have needed to say anything about it. If you are hearing harsher words then you are putting up with abuse.

Either way... it's a no win situation... like war.

Well Psy was asked about his thoughts on it he was unaware of it (or so it seems)

Well Psy was asked about his thoughts on it he was unaware of it (or so it seems)

Well for him to agree with Billie Joe... at least he was honest.

Billie's always been like this. Green Day as a whole has constantly said a ton of stuff about music they don't like. I don't get why this time it's such a big deal. Also, yeah Green Day has been in this position (other artists saying they suck etc.) but they don't give any shits really, so I guess that's why he thinks it's okay to say stuff like that. He doesn't have to like all music either, and he's a regular human being with a twitter account like the majority of us, where we/he can say what we want freely.

Thinking back to an interview... Billie Joe was saying when he likes a band he gets so sick of people asking about them to the point that he feels that he has to say that they suck. So maybe Billie Joe really likes Psy.

Which means he might really like Justin Beiber also....

Honestly, It REALLY bothers me that Billie keeps making these kinds of comments. For example some of his old tweets saying:

"Dont vote for Bush, Vote for Kerry!"

"Everyone delete your facebook accounts!"

"Vote for Obama!"

And now:

"PSY is like herpes of music!"

Doesn't matter if he was being humorous or being an asshole. I'm not afriad to say it, "FUCK OFF BILLIE!" That's your own damn buisness, stop projecting it onto us. We got enough assholes on youtube and television telling us what we should or shouldn't do and/or watch, we don't want to hear it from you too. We get it, today's life/society/youth has become nothing but a fucking monotonous, cliche, cluster-fuck of crap so CALM YOUR SHIT!

Fine :lol:

American Dad ?

Yeah it would sound more like this

sp_zps02e52ec7.jpg

Well for him to agree with Billie Joe... at least he was honest.

Cause Psy doesnt know herpes is a bad thing lol

It's the idiotic media blowing this up needlessly

Cause Psy doesnt know herpes is a bad thing lol

It's the idiotic media blowing this up needlessly

oh he knows.... the interviewer did explain it to him.

Archived