Psy responds to Billie Joe comment on Instagram

JIGD13

The song came out in 2011 over seas 2012 on the US has a billion views on youtube yes it's very easy to buy the figures..

Still the fact remains the same your assetment of Psy paying for a writer and other was wrong

And before you talk to me bout i dont know the world revolves please make sure you are on the same playing field as me thank you...

Baby by Justin Beiber too had a billion views 800 million views but it's not even sold 10 million copies since it's release.It's not feasable for a record to sell 70 million copies in just 2 years, or even sell 70 million copies in it's run, unless it's an LP.

The artist never pays the lyricist/choreographer/producer/promotion team.It's the label.

fine/whatever, no point arguing with you

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very relevant. I don't get why some people aren't talking about this. It's such an important issue, y'know?

This is very relevant. I don't get why some people aren't talking about this. It's such an important issue, y'know?

How are some of us going on without talking about this topic? It's not just mindless gossip ;)

i just think it's funny that whenever billie makes comments about justin bieber no one cares but everyone is all up in arms because it's psy :lol:

i know! lol not even Psy gives a fuck

I think it's funny that people get butthurt over some of us not agreeing with Billie and every single thing he does.

Yeah Billie was way wrong on this one

This guy is more like full blown aids than herpes ;)

Billie Joe is allowed to be a feisty, spur of the moment character - he's Billie Joe! On the other hand Psy can't risk any cracks in the foundation.

No, actually, he's not allowed to, because he's being disrespectful.

This is gonna seem like I'm hating, but listen to me on this. I'm not saying Billie cannot hate people and that he has to be a role model, but for the love of god he's an adult and he has to take some responsibility for the things he says, especially when he's saying these things without any reason at all. He had no reason to do this, especially when Psy is a artist with a long time in his country of origin. It doesn't matter if he's "feisty", he's an adult and he has to be respectful, and I'm sick and tired of everyone in this website praising him through and through when he does stuff like this just because "he's Billie Joe".

id also like to state im not defending either person im just saying i dont think psy will be around and popular forever haha

He's one of the most influential artists in the korean and asian market, he has more than 10 years in the industry.

Do you even try anymore or...

To those saying that Billie Joe was SOOOO disrespectful, has it not occurred to you that maybe B.J. was joking and that what he said had no ill will attached at all?

I don't see why Billie's post was considered childish. Just because he's a musician, he isn't allowed to comment on who he likes and dislikes in the music industry? I made a post a while back on my Instagram that had to do with not liking Taylor Swift - how is that any different? I mean yes, I hate it when bands bad mouth one another, but this wasn't like that at all.

Yeah, but you see, freedom of speech doesn't mean you can't be called out on what you say.

No offence to Billie Joe or anyone else, but remember when we had a few threads about Johnny Rotten hating on Green Day a while back? This is kind of what I feel Billie did right here, and PSY handled that reaaally well and even turned it into a joke.

Unless, Billie Joe's post might've been sarcastic or with a little bit of humour in it? I don't know, I just don't think he would write a straight-up mean thing like that.

How bout the thread just dies of aids now lets not make this a Magic Johnson but a Eazy E

I should never become famous. With the amount of utter crap I talk, these stories would be breaking every 5 minutes :P

I should never become famous. With the amount of utter crap I talk, these stories would be breaking every 5 minutes :P

I missed you Dawg :hug:

But I was only offline for about 6 hours :huh:

well I took a long ass nap and I wasn't here 6 hours ago :lol:

He's one of the most influential artists in the korean and asian market, he has more than 10 years in the industry.

Do you even try anymore or...

im not talking about in korea and who the fuck are you?

Yeah, but you see, freedom of speech doesn't mean you can't be called out on what you say.

You're acting like what billie said crossed the line lmao.

The more this thread goes, the more it gets funnier. If we think about it, we're talking about Billie Joe and Psy because the medias tried to create drama. When Billie Joe was doing his rehab, we all knew he was doing it at home because of his Instagram account. But the medias kept saying he was in a rehab center (they were even asking if he would be able to be home for the Holidays). When Billie Joe posted his new year message on Instagram, the medias said he was out of the rehab center. If they were really following Billie Joe's Instagram, they would have not try to make drama about him being in a rehab center and getting out of it when in fact he wasn't. Now, because Billie Joe insulted Psy via Instagram, the medias used the insult to try to start a war between the two artists. They wanted to create drama, but it didn't work. The only thing they succeeded to do was that now Billie Joe looks like a fool in this story. It's sad to see how the medias use Billie Joe's Instagram account to create drama. (I don't know if my message is clear, but I hope everyone understands my point.)

what is wrong with Billie bitching on others celibrities? no one should give a damn, he says what the fuck he wants.
the band just have to keep writing good lyrics, play good music and give awesome shows. it's all that matters no? no need to be pissed about what he said on insta.

This is simply a misinterperitation of what Billie really meant, I mean, in a way lol, it was a compliment. But it was meant as an insult. I honestly thought PSY was a one-hit onder but after Gangnam Style came Gentleman, like a re-occurance of herpes. So now he's a two-hit wonder

Archived