Nightlife music video

alicecs

Please vote for me! - http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a7554ef976631121d85bc76e85acb5b4/1000

Hey guys! Check out my music video I made as a part of the talenthouse contest. I've been a huge fan of Green Day since I was just a kid, and I recently got into film making, so this was a perfect competition for me. Watch, enjoy, thumbs up, and all that. Send it around! Thanks! :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed watching this! I'd love to see more of your work :)

not a fan of the song but good job on the video

Saw this topic and went, 'WHAT THE FUCK'. For once I was actually relieved at a misleading topic title.

I think this should be in the Brink Of Your Vision section! :)

Nice video btw! :)

thanks everyone!

I think this should be in the Brink Of Your Vision section! :)

Nice video btw! :)

but i noticed when i checked out the site a while ago, one called Shave with Green Day was in this section? Sorry if i got it wrong!

I actually forgot it was Billie and Lady Cobra singing, you guys were so into it! That's fucking perfect! the camera push, the cigarette- The only thing I don't like is that non-american car. Steering wheel on the right, lol. And it could have had more tits, if Oh Love got like 3 tits, then this song should have 16 tits and a quick pussy shot in terms of how slutty the song sounds. But seriously, this video is pretty close to perfect, you should be really proud!

Wow wow, please don't post this in Green Day Chat. You can't believe the fear some of us experience when seeing a topic called "Nightlife Music Video" in the Green Day Chat forum. :D

Other than that, good job. :P

When I read the title I thought it was the video but this is wicked good. :) It looked really professional and I can imagine the video looking like that.

Cool video :D

But I feel like I'm the only one who was excited coming to this thread :lol:

Hey guys! Check out my music video I made as a part of the talenthouse contest. I've been a huge fan of Green Day since I was just a kid, and I recently got into film making, so this was a perfect competition for me. Watch, enjoy, thumbs up, and all that. Send it around! Thanks! :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH-pwYJyDW0

Nice

Really felt like an official music video. the guys of Green Day should check this out. They've made music videos that weren't as good.

I like it. Well done. :)

I also know that my video for the talenthouse contest doesn't stand a chance now

:lol:

Wow. That was actually insanely good.

I like this a lot!!! Was really good. Not going to lie it's better than any other video from the trilogy.

You captured the feel of the song fantastically. I love it.

Great stuff! Nightlife is one of my favourite Trilogy songs so it's great to see some really fitting visuals to go with it.

thanks everyone!

but i noticed when i checked out the site a while ago, one called Shave with Green Day was in this section? Sorry if i got it wrong!

This is certainly cool and interesting enough to be in Green Day Chat where more people will see it. We do have a section called Brink Of Your Vision where you can make a thread for posting your creative work if you'd like, but this thread is fine here :)

That was absolutely class! Very professional :)

I actually forgot it was Billie and Lady Cobra singing, you guys were so into it! That's fucking perfect! the camera push, the cigarette- The only thing I don't like is that non-american car. Steering wheel on the right, lol. And it could have had more tits, if Oh Love got like 3 tits, then this song should have 16 tits and a quick pussy shot in terms of how slutty the song sounds. But seriously, this video is pretty close to perfect, you should be really proud!

No. The Oh Love video was appallingly sexist, and should not be emulated in anyway.

Archived