Billie Joe on new Lonely Island album

Blond-O-Sonic Shimmer Trap

http://pitchfork.com/news/50651-lonely-island-get-justin-timberlake-kendrick-lamar-solange-lady-gaga-pharrell-for-the-wack-album/

I love the Lonely Island. They get some brilliant guest spots on their albums. This should be fun. Hope he sends himself up somehow.

Song he's featured on is called "I Run NY".

Edit: Don't post, ask for, or offer download links of the song on GDC. Downloads of copyrighted material aren't allowed here.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How much do ya wanna bet it's a piss take of the iHeartRadio thing.

i'll bet ya.

My bet:

I just had sex..

And I lasted one fucking minute.

Anyway, Lonely Island is really cool. :D

Billie Joe contributing in a song? That's fucking great!!

I hope it's a good one.

I don't think they are rap at all but their songs are good

What?! :lol: Oh man I can't wait to hear this!

Holy shit, it would be amazing for a Billie-Joe collaboration! I doubt it though...

Yes! I fucking love these guys! Billie's sense of humor + Lonely Island...It should be great.

wut... green day are so random, i'm always surprised

cool im excited. the lonely island have their moments but they do produce a lot of crap too.

Lonely Island used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. I would love if it was something cool like Tim Bolton did with the song "Jack Sparrow", where he sang the chorus fueled by lots of self-irony. I don't think it will be a song about iHeart. It was a viral thing for a short while, and for fans it seems like something worthy of parody, but I don't think Lonely Island's wide audience would get the reference. As for now I'm totally blank. I have no idea what this could be about, but I hope it's good.

Guise! Guise! maybe, this is early speculation! But what if they premiere the possible Billie-Joe colab on an episode of SNL Green Day might be playing for.

I can't wait for people bitching about this.

Wouldn't be the internet otherwise, would it?

I'm praying that he and Lady Gaga sing together. :D

I don't really think the subject matter will be about iHeart. It is certainly a possibility, but I just don't see him really wanting to make light of what happened.

Wouldn't be the internet otherwise, would it?

I mean GDC users

I don't really think the subject matter will be about iHeart. It is certainly a possibility, but I just don't see him really wanting to make light of what happened.

oh yeah, he wouldnt agree to that

I love Lonely Island haha. This is gonna be great.

I never hear of them, can someone explain me exactly what is this?? :P

oh god no. i can't see this being a very.. uh, flattering thing for billie to do at this time. not a fan but i'll watch it just because billie.

Awesome! Some of their stuff have become viral sex like the creep. That was hilarious!!! I like everyone on the album but i'm the most excited about Billie Joe's part.

http://youtu.be/tLPZmPaHme0

Haha this is awesome! I hope the song with Billie is a single so we get a funny video with Billie in it! :)

wut... green day are so random, i'm always surprised

cool im excited. the lonely island have their moments but they do produce a lot of crap too.

They have 3 funny songs that I like- but that doesn't mean they're good songs, y'know?

I never hear of them, can someone explain me exactly what is this?? :P

they make songs.... but they're funny dirty songs

Oh and I hope the song with Billie is kinda rock-influenced and has guitars in it and everything. In know The Lonely Island does hip hop and pop but I can't really imagine Billie singing the hook to an actual pop song with electronic beats and everything... :ermm:

Oh and I hope the song with Billie is kinda rock-influenced and has guitars in it and everything. In know The Lonely Island does hip hop and pop but I can't really imagine Billie singing the hook to an actual pop song with electronic beats and everything... :ermm:

I think that'd be hilarious! Because its a parody/for jokes.

Archived