Idiot Nation Q&A with Jason Freese

Paul McCartney

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've split this into its own thread. If news is as super cool as this always feel free to make a thread for it!

As usual I'm sure I'll fail to come up with a question worth submitting, but I'm looking forward to hearing his answers very much :happy:

What's next? Jeff Matika? Ronnie Blake? Gabriel McNair? If we ever get an interview with John Kiffmeyer, I pray to god it's not done through the Idiot Club. The questions they ask just suck most of the time. That Rolling Stone Q&A with Billie in March, probably the best thing I've ever read.

What's next? Jeff Matika? Ronnie Blake? Gabriel McNair? If we ever get an interview with John Kiffmeyer, I pray to god it's not done through the Idiot Club. The questions they ask just suck most of the time. That Rolling Stone Q&A with Billie in March, probably the best thing I've ever read.

I think hell will freeze over before there's an Idiot Club Q&A with John Kiffmeyer lol

I`ve started a thread on the IN forum asking who we would like to be put through this in the future. suggestions please!!

I haven`t come up with a question for Jason yet. but guys... all sensible questions posted in the thread will be put forward. so get thinking! chance to ask the #kingofsax a question

I`ve started a thread on the IN forum asking who we would like to be put through this in the future. suggestions please!!

I haven`t come up with a question for Jason yet. but guys... all sensible questions posted in the thread will be put forward. so get thinking! chance to ask the #kingofsax a question

how hard do you think it'd be to get an interview with John Kiffmeyer? (I'm a two-faced hypocrite :P)

I Don't wanna pay you mutherfuckers 20$ the year!1 :P LOL!

how hard do you think it'd be to get an interview with John Kiffmeyer? (I'm a two-faced hypocrite :P)

why the fuck would you even want to ask him anything?

He still had apart of Green Day cant erase him out

Why the fuck wouldn't you? :fuckyou:

I Don't wanna pay you mutherfuckers 20$ the year!1 :P LOL!

28$ plus a t-shirt

you get a free shirt, and a shirt is more expensive than 20$ so it's worth it

the t-shirts are overpriced

probably difficult.

Why the fuck wouldn't you? :fuckyou:

maybe because he isn't apart of the band????????????????????? woah crazy i know.

maybe because he isn't apart of the band????????????????????? woah crazy i know.

He was part of the band and some of us want to know what he did during his time in Green Day

He was part of the band and some of us want to know what he did during his time in Green Day

I still don't get why you would want to? But alright.

He still had apart of Green Day cant erase him out

yes had, as in the past tense. i dont know anything relevant he could bring to the table at this point.

You don't get a shirt when you first join, you only get one if you renew your membership. That's why it's $20 when you first join but $28 to renew, the extra $8 is for shipping.

John Kiffmeyer has never done an interview since leaving Green Day and there's no reason to think that's going to change, so I'm not really sure what the point of speculating about it is.

Now that's cleared up, let's stay on the topic of this Q&A please. If anyone wants to discuss the Idiot Club/Nation in general please use the Idiot Nation thread.

You don't get a shirt when you first join, you only get one if you renew your membership. That's why it's $20 when you first join but $28 to renew, the extra $8 is for shipping.

John Kiffmeyer has never done an interview since leaving Green Day and there's no reason to think that's going to change, so I'm not really sure what the point of speculating about it is.

Now that's cleared up, let's stay on the topic of this Q&A please. If anyone wants to discuss the Idiot Club/Nation in general please use the Idiot Nation thread.

thanks for the info. i knew it was when we renew but didn't know it was 28$ the second time.

I just can't find a question for Jason in my head right now

I still don't get why you would want to? But alright.

He got Green Day on their feet. he had the connections, he had the experience, he had (some) money, he wast their drum player for 3 years, he helped write their songs, he put up flyers, he set up recording sessions, he talked to major labels, he set up tour dates, he knew what he was doing and guided Billie and Mike. 99% of the people on here that know what they're talking about will agree that without John, Green Day would not be where they are today. Billie and Mike have acknowledged that, even Tre has. He didn't want to keep doing the band, and now he's a little butthurt that they went so far without him and he missed out, but that doesn't make him a useless old person that nobody cares about.

yes had, as in the past tense. i dont know anything relevant he could bring to the table at this point.

Relevent? He can't say anything relevent? HE WAS A FOUNDING MEMBER OF GREEN DAY. How is that NOT relevent?

Saying John Kiffmeyer is not an important part of Green Day is like saying Thomas Jefferson wasn't an important part of America or that Malcolm X wasn't an important part of the civil rights movement.

He got Green Day on their feet. he had the connections, he had the experience, he had (some) money, he wast their drum player for 3 years, he helped write their songs, he put up flyers, he set up recording sessions, he talked to major labels, he set up tour dates, he knew what he was doing and guided Billie and Mike. 99% of the people on here that know what they're talking about will agree that without John, Green Day would not be where they are today. Billie and Mike have acknowledged that, even Tre has. He didn't want to keep doing the band, and now he's a little butthurt that they went so far without him and he missed out, but that doesn't make him a useless old person that nobody cares about.

Relevent? He can't say anything relevent? HE WAS A FOUNDING MEMBER OF GREEN DAY. How is that NOT relevent?

Saying John Kiffmeyer is not an important part of Green Day is like saying Thomas Jefferson wasn't an important part of America or that Malcolm X wasn't an important part of the civil rights movement.

I didn't say he was useless. I'm just saying that it's been over 20 years who cares??? He isn't a part of the band anymore. You seem to know so much about him so what would you even ask him? Everything that we all know about him is more than enough.

I didn't say he was useless. I'm just saying that it's been over 20 years who cares??? He isn't a part of the band anymore. You seem to know so much about him so what would you even ask him? Everything that we all know about him is more than enough.

cosby_omg.gif

Archived