Shave with Green Day

michidookie

Sì, mi hai beccata :)

ahahahahah :-) giusto noi italiani possiamo fare ste pecionate :-)

(only Italians can do a post like this :-))

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahahahah :-) giusto noi italiani possiamo fare ste pecionate :-)

(only Italians can do a post like this :-))

Infatti XD ce lo vedrei bene però come video ufficiale di X-Kid.

It should be the official video.

Infatti XD ce lo vedrei bene però come video ufficiale di X-Kid.

It should be the official video.

ahaahhah sempre meglio della cassetta :-)

certainly better than the audio tape :)

:lol: hahaha

Me shaving my legs to JOS: challenge accepted.

omfg i have so much hair on my legs i could probs do jesus of suburbia AND homecoming

omfg i have so much hair on my legs i could probs do jesus of suburbia AND homecoming

ahahahahah! you can do full bullet in a bible..

Straight razor shave to Take Back. Going out in style and all that.

You and I should have a leg shaving race... It's been a LONG winter ;):lol:

That is just the funniest thing I've seen for days! Hahahaha, that's brilliant :D

Omg! I want to let them (Green Day) watch this fucking video.. Anyone have an idea?

Burn it to a DVD and send it to Green Day c/o Warner Bros. Records Inc. P.O. Box 6868 Burbank, CA 91510.

The address is at GDA :)

Best of luck.

Make it a blank DVD, and write "me shaving my face to one of your songs. Enjoy. (SFW)" on the disc with a soft marker :P

During the entire video, I was alternating between laughing at your enthusiasm and fearing that you would cut yourself. Brilliant :lol:

During the entire video, I was alternating between laughing at your enthusiasm and fearing that you would cut yourself. Brilliant :lol:

ahahhah! c'mon! I didn't do anything so dangerous to my health! The only problem is that I shaved too fast, and now I will get a lot of pimples! hahaha xD

I already got rid of my winter leg coat like a couple months ago, so I have nothing to shave off anymore because I maintain regularly. My leg hair only gets up to like a few millimeters now before I shave it again.

I already got rid of my winter leg coat like a couple months ago, so I have nothing to shave off anymore because I maintain regularly. My leg hair only gets up to like a few millimeters now before I shave it again.

ahahahah this thread has became a place where girls confess their hair issues! xD ahah so funny! :-P

Omg! I want to let them (Green Day) watch this fucking video.. Anyone have an idea?

I think your best bet is always tweeting it to Adrienne... she actually looks at things sometimes :lol:

I think your best bet is always tweeting it to Adrienne... she actually looks at things sometimes :lol:

LoL very good idea! :-)

Or maybe GDA could post it! :D The band looks at the site from time to time... And so does the GD official site (to get the news) :lol:

Or maybe GDA could post it! :D The band looks at the site from time to time... And so does the GD official site (to get the news) :lol:

I've not friends in the GDA staff :-(

Archived