SotW: X-Kid

Cob

The song is good, but it's not a live song, and the stuff you wrote is just meh, just another dramatic teenager

What?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great write up! X-Kid is by far my favourite song from the trilogy. I just feel it's talking about myself and other people I know.

The song is good, but it's not a live song, and the stuff you wrote is just meh, just another dramatic teenager

I can never quite tell if you're being serious or just playing the game of 'How Long Will It Take Before I Get Banned?'.

Someone fucking ban this kid's ass already.

Someone fucking ban this kid's ass already.

Why? because i have my own opinion? always complaining

You can have an opinion, dude. Hell, you should see some of the things people write on some of these threads. They express exactly what they want, when they want. You know what, though? They don't start conflicts for no reason just to gain attention, like you have on multiple occasions. They say thing only because they sincerely mean them.

Sorry, am I not enough of 'badass' Green Day fan for your liking? Asshole.

You can have an opinion, dude. Hell, you should see some of the things people write on some of these threads. They express exactly what they want, when they want. You know what, though? They don't start conflicts for no reason just to gain attention, like you have on multiple occasions. They say thing only because they sincerely mean them.

Sorry, am I not enough of 'badass' Green Day fan for your liking? Asshole.

Hey guys, no need to be disrespectful of each other.

Great write up :D love this song! Glad I got to hear it played live :D

This is one of the best songs on Tre. I personally love the lyrics and melody. I actually would love to be just a grown child.

Great post! It's one of the best SotW write-up's I've read. :)

I also find myself being able to relate to the lyrics really well. I fell in love with X-Kid after hearing the short clip we got a while back and I'm still in love with it. Fantastic song. Definitely one of my favourites, if not the favourite, off the trilogy.

I really like this one! It's one of my favorite off of ¡Tré! for sure.:)

Your write-up was such an amazing read! I enjoyed every single word of it. This song means a lot to me, too.. This year I'm finishing university and I'll have to find a job, but I'm so scared to be an adult, I still feel like a kid.. I wish I could travel back in time and go back to the times when everything was so simple, when my only worries were my homeworks at school... I don't think I'm ready for real life, for serious problems...

Yeah, suicide, psht. What a trivial matter. It's on the same level as crushes and that anxiety you get if you need to poop in public.

Also, if you think you can do better, since you think the writing is "meh", write your own. If this is "meh", I can't wait to read your stunning piece of writing.

Next song is Android. Walk the walk.

I look forward to your Pulitzer Prize-winning submissions for Ha Ha You're Dead and/or Android.

This (and Lazy Bones) is definitely my favorite from the trilogy. The theme of kind of losing hope as you grow up, not wanting to leave your kid self behind, but not feeling like your enough to be an adult, just makes this song perfect. I think it makes it great live too, because a lot of people identify with it so much.

This (and Lazy Bones) is definitely my favorite from the trilogy. The theme of kind of losing hope as you grow up, not wanting to leave your kid self behind, but not feeling like your enough to be an adult, just makes this song perfect. I think it makes it great live too, because a lot of people identify with it so much.

I never really though of it that way, "losing hope as you grow up." Another great perspective on the song, I never noticed that theme but it's definitely there.

Haha you're dead-This song is so emotionally perfect, and in some part of my life it helped me to stay conscious and it helped me when many people bullied me. I was bullied in high school, all the people laughed at me because I liked Green day. All I could do was just ignoring them, I needed somebody who could support me, I felt so lonely. But there always was a bright side of my life, a bright side which always would leave me speechess and bright my day, that thing was Green day. I would always come home and turn on the music and just forget all my problems and be happy. I felt how my frozen heart started melting and beating and I knew that I was alive. I listened to haha you're dead and I imagined that I was laughing at the people who hated me and Green day, I just want people to like me and to treat me like a human being and I want them to give me their smile too not only a hating face. Love and be loved.

Hahaha I could do better if I wasnt that bored, i can be a dramatic b***h too. That storyy is not true.

Yeah, suicide, psht. What a trivial matter. It's on the same level as crushes and that anxiety you get if you need to poop in public.

Also, if you think you can do better, since you think the writing is "meh", write your own. If this is "meh", I can't wait to read your stunning piece of writing.

Next song is Android. Walk the walk.

if you dont like it, I can come up with another story haha

Either contribute to the discussion or quit spamming. Last warning.

who are you talking to?

who are you talking to?

I don't like you talking shit without any content to back it up.

who are you talking to?

You. One more off-topic post and you're taking an all-expenses paid vacation to another website.

who are you talking to?

If you have something interesting/constructive to say about X-Kid please do, otherwise stop filling the thread with attention seeking posts. Details on how to apply to write a future Song of the Week OP are here if you're interested.

You. One more off-topic post and you're taking an all-expenses paid vacation to another website.

hey man, Im not gonna lose anything if you ban, Im not a nerd. I said this guy's story is just over-dramatized, they asked me to write my own story, so i came up with it, so need to be b****ing. Take it easy

If you have something interesting/constructive to say about X-Kid please do, otherwise stop filling the thread with attention seeking posts. Details on how to apply to write a future Song of the Week OP are here if you're interested.

We are Green day's fans and not psy or britney spears, its Green day, they always cursed did drugs and partied and never been serious. Let's not be that strict and boring..please...

hey man, Im not gonna lose anything if you ban, Im not a nerd. I said this guy's story is just over-dramatized, they asked me to write my own story, so i came up with it, so need to be b****ing. Take it easy

I'm gonna talk in a pace more suited for your comprehension.

If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say it. You've been served.

I'm gonna talk in a pace more suited for your comprehension.

If you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, don't say it. You've been served.

whatever

Archived