New 2009 Private Show/Irving Plaza DVD

Jaymee!!

While out for a little shopping trip, Justin and I stumbled across a new live Green Day DVD featuring 2 shows: one from 2009 (looks like an MTV production), but more excitingly a half-show coverage from Irving Plaza! Currently watching, and within the first 10 seconds you can see Jimmy in the photographer pit doing what he does best, plus plenty of GDCers in the crowd. Can't believe it!

The DVD is called 'Wreck and Roll', and can be picked up at Best Buy and Future Shop. Here are the track lists for the shows:

The setlist for the 2009 Private US show is:

1. 21st Century Breakdown

2. Know Your Enemy

3. East Jesus Nowhere

4. Last of The American Girls

5. Murder City

6. Viva La Gloria (Little Girl)

7. The Static Age

8. 21 Guns

9. American Eulogy

10. See The Light

11. American Idiot

The setlist for Irving Plaza is:

1. Welcome To Paradise

2. Murder City

3. Know Your Enemy

4. Nuclear Family

5. Stay The Night

6. Stop When The Red Lights Flash

7. Let Yourself Go

8. Oh Love

9. Holiday

10. Scattered

11. Burnout

12. Hitchin A Ride

13. Letterbomb

14. When I Come Around

15. She

16. American Idiot

This is particularly exciting, because it's the first DVD to feature live coverage of trilogy songs. Definitely worth the look to find!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I will have to check Best Buy for this tomorrow while I am out shopping on Record Store Day.

It would be a factory pressed bootleg with 2009/11/03 - Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany from MTV and 2012/09/15 - Irving Plaza, New York, New York, USA that got uploaded to Green Day's youtube channel. Neither of which are complete concerts

I personally never knew either thing existed since I never check the band\s Youtube account. Looks a lot better on my big tv too! :D

Thank you for the news Jaymee, I'll be picking this up very soon.

I'm not sure where I can find this, but I will definitely look for it! I personally don't mind bootlegs at a decent price, good for the collection :thumbsup:

I'm not sure where I can find this, but I will definitely look for it! I personally don't mind bootlegs at a decent price, good for the collection :thumbsup:

I dont mind bootlegs as well but not those who charge money for them

I dont mind bootlegs as well but not those who charge money for them

Kinda depends on the price. If they are done properly with proper artwork and actually pressed on proper CD's instead of CDr's, I don't mind playing $10 - $20 for them.

Yeah I saw this at HMV actually I bought it they have it for 20.99 there its worth that.

Soooo this is basically what we got on youtube?

I think it is setlist is the ame as the youtube videos

i've to find it! I know it's a bootleg...but i have several live bootleg that i love..so i must to have it!

I think it was definitely worth the 16.99 I paid for it. I never really watched any of the Irving videos and to have it all uncut was pretty nice. Never even knew about the German taping, and I got to see my first performance of See The Light! If you can find it, I'd definitely recommend picking it up.

I think it was definitely worth the 16.99 I paid for it. I never really watched any of the Irving videos and to have it all uncut was pretty nice. Never even knew about the German taping, and I got to see my first performance of See The Light! If you can find it, I'd definitely recommend picking it up.

Whats the tracklist for the 2009 show?

Whats the tracklist for the 2009 show?

It says

Setlist:

01 - Song of the Century

02 - 21st Century Breakdown

03 - Know Your Enemy

04 - East Jesus Nowhere

05 - Holiday

06 - The Static Age

07 - Give Me Novacaine

08 - Are We The Waiting

09 - St. Jimmy

10 - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

11 - Hitchin' A Ride

12 - Welcome To Paradise

13 - When I Come Around

14 - Brain Stew

15 - Jaded

16 - Knowledge

17 - Basket Case

18 - She

19 - King For A Day

20 - 21 Guns

21 - Minority

22 - American Idiot

23 - Jesus Of Suburbia

24 - Last Night on Earth

25 - Wake Me Up When September Ends

26 - Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)

in the thread about the show.

It says

in the thread about the show.

Yeah but dude just said see the light was on it they didnt perform see the light at that show so it cant be from that show im thinking it Fox Theater...

Archived