Stupid T-Shirt - Pick the style you like more

Fuzz

Stupid Shirt  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First off, congratulations to Florence whose design ended up being picked by you guys a couple weeks ago.

Now I need your feedback once again for the stupid shirt before we put them up for sale. Here's the issue. The company we use to sell shirts doesn't have the exact type of shirt Billie Joe used in the 90's (which was a medium sleeve black and white). So here are the options we have.

Shirt 1 is not very similar to Billie Joe's original aside from also being black and white. The benifit we have with this design is that it's cheaper and it comes in both mens and womens.

ZlEqUUC.jpg

Shirt 2 is more like Billie Joe's, but it's more expensive, and doesn't come in a womens size. So girls would have to purchase the mens.

X2RKei9.jpg

Vote in the poll above for what you'd prefer.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations, Flo! You beat me, but I like yours better anyway!:lol:

Definitely have to go with #2. The whole point of this was to replicate Billie's shirt, so may as well get as close as possible.

Alrighty. I can see this is going to be one-sided. Hah.

Is it possible to get 3/4 sleeves.

If the 3/4 sleeve thing is a big deal, it'd be pretty easy to trim them to the right length. Then just find someone who knows how to use a sewing machine and ask them to hem them for you so the sleeves don't unravel.

Oh thank god more people like Shirt #2.

Sorry Shirt #1 Fans. =/

Is it possible to get 3/4 sleeves.

Nope. Those are the only two styles they offer similar to the original.

I'd rather pay the extra $5 and get the proper shirt.

This. It's $5. not a big deal. To buy a shirt at a GD show is $45. So not a big deal

Congrats, Flo! :happy:

I prefer the second shirt, looks more like the real one

Nope. Those are the only two styles they offer similar to the original.

I'm sure you could find a site if you took the 10 extra minutes it might take. I had 3/4 sleeved shirts made for my band a few years back.

I like the ringer shirts, but raglans are just so much cooler.

I'm sure you could find a site if you took the 10 extra minutes it might take. I had 3/4 sleeved shirts made for my band a few years back.

Um, thanks for the snark, but it's not that these types of shirts don't exist, it's that the company we use to sell the shirts doesn't carry them. Yes, we could get the shirts elsewhere and print them ourselves, but we don't do that anymore for the sake of my sanity.

Dos :) It looks more like the original, if anything you can cut them? I think long sleeves look cool :)

Honestly I would never buy a women's fitted shirt

#2 is so much cooler

Archived