GDC Radio: 17th April at 7:30pm EDT

Liam

I've decided to start up a GDC radio show over on justin.tv. During which we will listen to some music, have chats and maybe play a few games.

It will be hosted by me and other members of the GDA/GDC team. We don't have a schedule or anything, any team member can run the radio station whenever they want to and other other team members around can join them in co-hosting.

The first show will be at 7:30pm EDT (New York) on April 17th. You can have a look here to see what time that is for your area. I'll be selecting a few people at random to join in the call at certain points.

Make sure you tune into justin.tv for the fun!

EDIT: Everyone go here http://tinychat.com/kjcjb

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good idea :D I think it's better than the podcast in some ways because it's more interactive and it's live. Yay! It'd be some form of bonding for the GDC family :)

Good idea :D I think it's better than the podcast in some ways because it's more interactive and it's live. Yay! It'd be some form of bonding for the GDC family :)

The podcast is more about Green Day and such. This is just a place to talk and interact with other members and have a good time

And how long will it be? I'll try and wake up early :D Can't miss this :D

And how long will it be? I'll try and wake up early :D Can't miss this :D

I actually have no idea. It could go for an hour, it could go for three.

who's on the team member? :ga:

Whoever wants to join me :lol:

No idea what time this is for me but I will try and listen.

There's a link in the description but its about 7:30 for you :)

Hey I'm on EST time so this works out perfectly, I can't wait to listen. Good idea!

Sounds great! :D

I'm not sure if I'll be able to tune in, 'cause I have an exam the next day, but hopefully next time!

I'll be listening for sure. Great Idea.

GREAT. I missed when Tony used to do this basically every week! I'll try to be on!

That's actually where the idea came from.

Can we call in and leave dirty phone messages?

Yes, actually.

There's a link in the description but its about 7:30 for you :)

Yeah I am just super lazy and didn't feel like looking yet. :lol: Thanks though.

As long as I am home then I'll definitely be there.

Excellent. Stand by for filth.

You can do an audio re-enaction of that crazy messed up dream in the secrets thread :D

You can do an audio re-enaction of that crazy messed up dream in the secrets thread :D

I was just gonna snort a line of coke and read My Little Pony fanfiction, but that could work too.

Its a great initiative. Love it! But 5 AM in the morning is kinda impossible for me :(

Archived