Most Played Green Day Album?

HolyHandGrenade

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either Nimrod or Dos

Nimrod because its got uptight, the grouch, platypus and reject

Dos because its got fuck time, lazy bones, lady cobra and wow! that's loud

YEah Awesome as fuck, I listen to it when Im high, and I smoked weed everyday for 1 year.

21st Century Breakdown and you can attribute that to 3 songs: 21 Guns, Know Your Enemy, and East Jesus Nowhere.

21 Guns has 2x as many plays for me on iTunes then my #2 song (The Cave by Mumford and Sons), but Know Your Enemy and East Jesus Nowhere are 6th and 7th. Wake Me Up When September Ends and Holiday are more played than KYE and EJN, but 21CB has more depth in enjoyment for me.

My most-played songs are mostly from American Idiot, but that album's a little too depressing to play the whole way through time and time again. Warning is probably my most-listened-to full album for that reason; it's poppy, optimistic Green Day (for the most part).

My most-played songs are mostly from American Idiot, but that album's a little too depressing to play the whole way through time and time again. Warning is probably my most-listened-to full album for that reason; it's poppy, optimistic Green Day (for the most part).

Yeah, Misery. Deadbeat Holiday, and B,S&B aren't exactly happy songs, but they are pretty satirical :lol:

American Idiot because that was the only album I listened to for about 1 and a half years back when it first came out. Then 21st Century Breakdown cause that is my favorite album. Then the Trilogy or Nimrod they are pretty tied.

I use spotify so I really can't tell? I think it's either DOS or kerplunk. I think DOS because I just recently found out how great it really is so i've been listening to it a lot. Kerplunk because I almost never skip any song off that album. It's my favorite <3

• 1 month later...

Dookie that album is so nostalgic for me never skip a track. and Insomiac. love the rawness of that record.

• 4 months later...

What a question... It's AMERICAN IDIOT. The best album which was ever recorded. I love every song, every second of this music. It changed my life.

Looks like Uno.. it's hard to tell, I don't usually listen to albums in their entirety. All my most played songs are a mix of everything.

Nimrod. is my most played, due to its optimal mix of fast, catchy songs, length, and variety.

Dookie closely followed by Dos which surprises me, I didn't think Dos would get so high so quickly. I thought Insomniac would be a lot higher...

Was curious as to my top 5, so I added them up.

1--Awesome As Fuck (By a WIDE margin)

2--Dos

3--21st Century Breakdown

4-1039

5--Kerplunk

21st Century Breakdown. 489 times on my current iTunes. Hands down lyrical and musical masterpiece. My least played is the trilogy with 14 for Uno, 16 for Dos and 34 for Tre. I think the trilogy is the biggest let down. So much hype but it all fell flat.

I'm just estimating here because I don't have itunes on my work computer to try and figure it out for real... I would say the most played album for me (at least in the past 6 months) is Uno. This is ONLY because I literally used to listen to the trilogy every single day when I got to work, and then trimmed it down to just Uno in its entirety and a few songs from Tre. It was mostly just to have on in the background while I got stuff done haha.

After Uno it would probably be either Warning or 21st CB. I generally just keep my ipod on shuffle, but if a song from either of those albums comes on I almost always feel the need to listen to the entire thing :D

Top 5 Most Played:

1. Dookie

2. Kerplunk

3. Insomniac

4. 1039/SOSH

5. Shenanigans/Warning (tie)

Archived