Most Played Green Day Album?

HolyHandGrenade

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easily American Idiot with the Trilogy (or whatever new GD album) came second.

while the other albums I didn't really listen front to back when it begins to aged, American Idiot always pass the test of time and after nearly 10 years it feels like new.

It's a toss up between AI and Dookie they are just so good. BIAB would probably be 3rd with Warning a close 4th.

21st Century Breakdown. Green Day will never be as great as The Who, but they came damn close with this album.

I guess you enjoyed their cover of A Quick One While He's Away, right?

I guess you enjoyed their cover of A Quick One While He's Away, right?

Oh yeah. Listened to it about half an hour ago. I actually prefer it to the original.

Probably 21CB. I feel like that album absolutely NEEDS to be listened to front to back in order to be truly appreciated for how freaking brilliant it is. That said, I also find American Idiot to be awesome to listen to all the way through.

For the rest of their music, shuffling it on my iPod works for me. I also have been listening nonstop to my own little trilogy playlist that I made, which dare I say is quite spectacular. :P

As of right now, The Trilogy since it came out recently. But other than that, definitely American Idiot.

Dookie was No.1, but that's only since Christmas, all my listens were lost before that. I'd guess though that it's pretty even, I've been addicted to every album equally at some stage.

I think right now it's Uno. I feel like whenever I wanna listen to some GD I'll put on Uno, especially if I'm trying to get chores done.

American Idiot. Followed by Dookie and 21st Century Breakdown

my most played GD album is AI by far because its still my favourite album i lsten to it almost once a week.

2nd might be warning or the Trilogy because i love listening to them in ther car or in the bus/train

Dookie seems to be my most played album. I guess it's because the cd isn't as long as AI or 21st CB.

I think it's 21st CB. It was the first (yeah really) Green Day - CD I owned and was played back in 2009 all day long! :D Second I think is Insomniac...

Definitely 21st Century Breakdown. I don't know how may times I have listened to that album.......... I adore it. It was my first GD album and the one I relate to the most.

Kerplunk! It's just insanely addicting. My 16 most played songs on itunes are all from Kerplunk!

Dookie seems to be my most played album. I guess it's because the cd isn't as long as AI or 21st CB.

21st Century Breakdown is obnoxiously long, but more Green Day = win in my books :lol:

American Idiot. Every song on the record is golden (with the possible exception of Extraordinary girl, which is just all right). No matter what they release, this'll be my favorite for ever.

Also, according to Last.fm my most played record is international superhits, but I left it out because it's a compilation album.

Archived