Least played GD song?

Insomniac45

I saw a thread for your most played Green Day song, so why not make a topic for your least played song and tell why.

My least played song is The One I Want with 9 plays lol.

Edit: look at me not even following my own topic's rules. The One I Want is my least played song because I never really got into it. The whole 1039/smoothed album doesn't have too many plays in general minus a few. But yeah.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From main releases, mine is Dry Ice. It's nothing against the song, I just have yet to delve into the second half of 1039/SOSH. The beginnings of those songs all sound so similar that I usually just skip to the WMMR acoustic recordings.

If it counts, I have very few plays for most of the A.I. Broadway album.

HHG, there are some gems on the second half of 1039.

I have a ton of songs with 0 plays after switching my music library onto a portable hard drive. My least played would probably be something off of Warning or Nimrod. Those are the two albums I almost never feel compelled to listen to.

Probably Misery or Jackass. I know they are generally very popular amongst GD fans, but i always skip them to jump to Deadbeat Holiday and Waiting respectively.

There are some GD songs that I don't like that I don't even have on my Itunes. Example Nightlife, I listened to it twice I think.

HHG, there are some gems on the second half of 1039.

I have a ton of songs with 0 plays after switching my music library onto a portable hard drive. My least played would probably be something off of Warning or Nimrod. Those are the two albums I almost never feel compelled to listen to.

Which songs from Nimrod? I could see Reject or Last Ride In maybe.

Honestly, I LOVE Nimrod, it's tied as my #1 Green Day album with American Idiot. Also, Apart from the start of Uno, Church on Sunday through Deadbeat Holiday is my absolute favorite section of songs in a row.

For me it's Wake Me Up When September Ends & Rest. There's many others, but these are the two that I won't be playing anytime soon.

On iTunes, my least played is Brutal Love with eight plays. Ironically, it's becoming my favorite song off Tre, and I don't keep count of how many times I've played it on vinyl.

Mine is Nice Guys Finish Last (just on my laptop). I think it's an alright song, just nothing special and other than Take Back my least favorite off Nimrod, which is my favorite album. :)

I don't listen to their low-quality recordings.

Of course there are some stand-out tracks there (such as Paper Lanterns), but I usually listen to good live videos of them if I want to hear those, if there are any.

Am I the only one like that here? :P

I don't listen to their low-quality recordings.

Of course there are some stand-out tracks there (such as Paper Lanterns), but I usually listen to live videos of them if I want to hear those.

Am I the only one like that here? :P

What if they made 2000 Light Years away in modern quality. That would be awesome haha

I think there are probably a few unreleased/rare songs that I have never listened to.

Also I never listen to 39/smooth. I don't really like that album. I don't even know how The Judge's Daughter sounds. I think I only heard it once.

Rest. That song honestly just bores the crap out of me.

It might be Rest

Wait! I just checked my iTunes library and it seems that is Best Thing in Town. WHAT?!?!?!?!

I've deleted Last Ride in and Espionage simply because of the lyrics. I've also altered Panic song so the intro isn't so long, but those 3 would be really low. I love panic song, but the intro kills me. I only listen to it when I listen to the whole album on a CD :P

According to iTunes I've listened to I Was There 14 times. It kinda makes my ears bleed

Nightlife. I'm pretty sure I listened to it fully when I first got the album and have never listened to it again. The only Green Day song I cannot stand.

Definitely Basket Case. And 21 Guns.... and basically any huge recent singles like WMUWSE, Holiday, Know Your Enemy, etc.

Mainly this is due to the fact that I basically hear these songs all the time because when I'm searching for anything related to Green Day that has audio, it is usually using those songs.

Aside from that factor, I also like to listen to my music out loud, and so therefore other people can hear, and I don't feel like bombarding them with those... "wimpier" songs?

Edit: Am I the only one who actually really enjoys the entirety of 39/Smooth? That album got me through some tough years, man...

I Was There, Rest, Walking Contradiction, Haushinka, Last Ride In, Walking Alone, Warning, Hold On, Extraordinary Girl, nearly all of 21st Century Breakdown and Shenanigans, Sweet 16, Angel Blue, Baby Eyes and Little Boy Named Train

Archived