GDA Riddle Contest: Win a 7" Warning vinyl

Fuzz

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't even figure out the first riddle I'm a terrible fan.

Whatever is left of my brain is going to be working on this throughout the weekend. Excited! I love riddles.

Get those Google/GDA search juices flowing.

I tried for 3 minutes, but... too much effort for this lazy ass... Good luck to those with the motivation though!

Also, the questions don't have to be answered in order. So if you're stuck move on to something else. It's possible to figure it out still if you're smart.

Omg my mind can´t take this, it´s kind of hard for me, i´m a bad fan so good luck to everybody!!! lol

I will be VERY surprised and kind of amazed if anyone is able to figure it out in the first day. It has to be hard. WORK FOR IT!

Think of it this way, if it is really hard, fewer people will solve it, and if you do, you have a much higher shot at winning the vinyl.

My brain can't figure these out...now regular trivia, yes! But riddles? Naah...good luck everyone, here's another one for you..

I have two coins that add up to 35 cents, one of them is not a nickel..(to the libarry!)

I just read the questions and they gave me a headache.

Oh god this will be fun. :lol:

Quoted twice by Andres in such a short period of time I am honored.

I'm determined to finish it as I don't think many people will, perhaps something I can finally win haha no i never win anything
This is so hard. I don't even understand what it wants from me. Well, I'm halfway there at least.

Well, this is certainly making my internet history more weird than it already was.

Number five is giving me some trouble. I think I know what to do, I just don't know where to do it. :lol:

I think I'll have another look at these when it's not 1:45am. My brain is sleeping! :lol: Will the answers be posted when the winner is announced?

Number five is giving me some trouble. I think I know what to do, I just don't know where to do it. :lol:

I don't have a clue what number five wants me to do. Then again, two in the morning isn't the best time to be doing these.

I think I'll have another look at these when it's not 1:45am. My brain is sleeping! :lol: Will the answers be posted when the winner is announced?

Yes.

I tried for 3 minutes, but... too much effort for this lazy ass... Good luck to those with the motivation though!

Agreed

How about you all just donate the vinyl to me instead for trying my best?

Archived