Undómiel

The Happy Thread

Trotsky

I was looking through pictures on Facebook and I saw Anna chatnoir's legs again and it cheered me up a lot.

Thank you, Anna.

Anna's legs make me happy as well.

Also, why don't you also thank the person who took some of those epic pictures of Anna's legs? :P

• Like 1

dumb shiny bitch

Ceadagh and Jizz said I had a nice singing voice. That made me all warm and fuzzy inside :D

klytaemnestra

this song. mmmf. plus we're redecorating my room; tomorrow i get new flooring, day after that i get a bed, and then the rest of my furniture should arrive. :happy:

Ceadagh and Jizz said I had a nice singing voice. That made me all warm and fuzzy inside :D

It made me feel peaceful inside, a true talent. :happy:

dumb shiny bitch

It made me feel peaceful inside, a true talent. :happy:

Eeek :D *swoons*

Angela.

My class went outside today to work on some caricatures for our Cartooning class. It's always a delight because there's a beautiful creek that flows behind my school. It was immensely relaxing to sit on the ground and watch the water flow as the sun was shining down. :)

I've mentioned the sun shining two days in a row.

Just call me Peach. :lol:

tumblr_mc0e8wul3b1rrpsd7.gif

(No regrets for mentioning Peach two days in a row.)

• Like 1

She-Loves-Him

Insanely happy to not be in the library right now, although pre-50% exam studying is practically negligible.

CristhyneS

I woke up at 11am today, which in itself made me smile because trimester is over! I get to sleep for two weeks!

But I woke up to a call from my boyfriend, which made smile a little more.

And he had good news! He had job/post-graduate school interview today vie skype with someone in Denmark, and the dude who interviewed him was quite pleased with him, told him he had still a couple people to interview but so far he was the leading one, and that if by any chance he didn't get this one, he has "a leading background that'd make you get accepted by almost any program in this university." That's another smile right there.

And I'm in the same university, studying the same career as he did, so it means I'm also getting a superb education. That was like 4 smiles in 20 minutes. I think today is gonna be a good day.

• Like 1

WhatserKinx

I booked my hairdressers appointment for Thursday and I'm booked in with this really awesome stylist that totally understands my style and what I want, so I'm happy because I know I'll be in good hands :D

chatnoir

8 years today.

I only now realized what you meant! Holy shit. :P

I was looking through pictures on Facebook and I saw Anna chatnoir's legs again and it cheered me up a lot.

Thank you, Anna.

You're welcome. :) Anna Chatnoir is a great name, I'm just thinking.

Also, why don't you also thank the person who took some of those epic pictures of Anna's legs? :P

Pfft. This person only had to have the basic skills to hold a camera into a fool proof amazing picture situation and move one finger.

And I'm happy for the fact, that all three of you have great legs, too.

• Like 2

Penguin Puffball

Hm....well, it's nice outside, so I'm going to chill outside, do some yardwork, and maybe convince Shawn to take me to a nursery. That makes me happy.

Yussef

Well, you're needy.

I won't thank you, but you make the flaming homo inside of me very happy.

• Like 2

Kaddi.

I met two genuinely nice guys in the steam sauna today. :happy: One of them had studied exactly the same I study now and he told me about his job he has now and it made me feel a bit better about my own future. The other one was really nice too. They said they're there twice a week, so I'll probably meet them again sooner or later. :)

• Like 3

gdpony

Real Madrid in UCL semis :woot:

• Like 1

Metanoia

Getting smashed beetween people and a barrier at a concert today (a concert together with john I have to say) that is what life is about baby. :cool:

• Like 4

She-Loves-Him

Research paper might be finished! :woot:

• Like 3

Beathe.

I re-installed my computer, so it working again. :D

dumb shiny bitch

After a few weeks of not playing my guitar and singing - I'm getting into the swing of things again :D

HolidayContradiction

I got out of presenting in class today because the teacher sat in the front of the room and asked us all to present so I just asked the person next to me if she wanted to go next when it was actually my turn. Only the people in the back row noticed and they didn't care :D

dumb shiny bitch

I got out of presenting in class today because the teacher sat in the front of the room and asked us all to present so I just asked the person next to me if she wanted to go next when it was actually my turn. Only the people in the back row noticed and they didn't care :D

I love it when that happens :D

Agija

Today, this random girl told me my hair had perfect curls and that she'd look at them every time she got bored during lectures. Also, my prof told me I had a wonderful handwriting and that she loved reading my lab reports. :happy:

• Like 2

Mr Panda

this pic made me happy today..well,and a bit sad too #mixed feelings

tumblr_ml1xikSkYz1s1nkrmo1_500.jpg

Real Madrid in UCL semis :woot:

yay :dance:

• Like 1

Laly

tumblr_ml28dzx7YU1rf9k3oo1_250.gif

:happy: Koalas are so cute... just like doggies, bears, kittens ♥ and prairie dogs! I've always wanted a prairie dog :wub:

• Like 4

Angela.

I volunteered to model for a couple photography students today, since they needed someone for a quick shoot. The two girls in the photography studio gave me a lot of compliments. They said I was tall, skinny, beautiful, and that I could pull off being a model. It made my entire week. It's also storming outside at the moment. The pouring of the rain and the thunder/lightning is very soothing. I love a good storm. :happy:

Comrade

My best friend always knows how to cheer me up when I'm in a rotten mood. This exchange of ours lightened my whole evening. I'll spoiler it because it could cause offence, but I assure you, neither of us are in any way homophobic

Me:

eww the weird gay MA is asking me to fill out something for his final project

Him:
yeah on his dick!
dont do it
Homophobia is making a comeback this summer i hear
let's get ahead of the trend and embrace it before all the hipsters are doing it

It just tickled me in the moment.