Undómiel

The Happy Thread

Lindsay

Why do all the good music festivals have to be the same dates as Stampede? :lol: 

Little Boy Named Airplane

It's been 3 years today since I buy this amazing beauty  I'm still playing it at least every week.
Damn it was expensive back in the days 😂

• Like 1

Laura!

Today is an extremely good day! Brandon and I confirmed our wedding and reception venue! AND we got approved for a mortgage loan! :happy: 

• Like 4

Lindsay
1 hour ago, Laura! said:

Today is an extremely good day! Brandon and I confirmed our wedding and reception venue! AND we got approved for a mortgage loan! :happy: 

Congrats!!!! When’s the big day? :) 

Laura!
32 minutes ago, Lindsay said:

Congrats!!!! When’s the big day? :) 

Thank you! It’s June 6, 2020! :happy:

• Love 2

lizziebix

Yay for @Adorkable‘s oldest!!

• Love 1

The Insider
3 hours ago, Adorkable said:

She's a dean's list student 

Did you tell me this?  Congrats to the oldestxx

• Like 1

Adorkable
1 hour ago, The Insider said:

Did you tell me this?  Congrats to the oldestxx

Did I have to tell you my kids are smart? Wasnt it obvious

• Love 1

Heyhobilliejoe..

New Bad Religion Album day <3 #Ageofunreason

I didn't find any Black Mirror thread. 
But season 5 trailer is here 😍
So I'm happy :P

• Like 1

Khaleesi.
29 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I didn't find any Black Mirror thread. 
But season 5 trailer is here 😍
So I'm happy :P

:woot: 

solongfromthestars

I saw my other favourite musician Lights again yesterday and not only was she amazing but she came out to meet us in the line and remembered me from Buffalo :wub: I wouldn't have wanted to bother her by waiting around to meet her so that was amazing. She also let me have a second go at a photo because I looked like a pig the first time :lol: I even feature in this video of my favourite song from several people away screaming "SINK YOUR TEETH IN" at 3:11.

• Like 1

Göta

Just finished year 3/4 of my studies:runaround:Only one more year to go and I'm a teacher!!

• Like 4

Nightlife

I go to uni and just got back the result from my latest exam which made me realize I've gotten the highest possible grade on the majority of my exams. It's a completely pointless achievement but right now I'm proud of myself. Never in my life did I think I'd make it to uni, yet alone pass all of my classes with flying colours! This doesn't stop me from feeling like a stupid worthless piece of shit 99,9% of the time, so I get incredibly happy whenever I can actually feel proud of myself for once.  

• Like 2

Marki.
4 hours ago, Nightlife said:

I go to uni and just got back the result from my latest exam which made me realize I've gotten the highest possible grade on the majority of my exams. It's a completely pointless achievement but right now I'm proud of myself. Never in my life did I think I'd make it to uni, yet alone pass all of my classes with flying colours! This doesn't stop me from feeling like a stupid worthless piece of shit 99,9% of the time, so I get incredibly happy whenever I can actually feel proud of myself for once.  

You should be very proud of yourself! Congrats on such amazing results! :happy: 

• Love 1

Beerjeezus
6 hours ago, Nightlife said:

It is something to be happy about! Congrats!

• Love 1

Adorkable
19 hours ago, Nightlife said:

Congrats! And it is not a worthless achievement, most people can't do what you just did! Definitely something to be proud of.

• Love 1

lizziebix
On 5/30/2019 at 9:10 AM, Nightlife said:

Congrats. Be very proud of yourself. You deserve the praise. 

• Love 1

maryjanewhatsername

I think I found the perfect wedding venue! :happy: Even though we aren't technically engaged yet, I'm still starting to plan my dream wedding! :D Such a gorgeous outdoor venue right in town, and I'm even more psyched to get engaged now :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nightlife

I never invite friends over to my place, ever. It makes me really anxious for dumb reasons I won't care to explain, but today I did it! Despite being terrified I invited my best friends over and, as always, we had a blast. So happy and thankful for my friends and the fact that I sometimes manage to conquer my fears. 

9 minutes ago, Nightlife said:

I never invite friends over to my place, ever. It makes me really anxious for dumb reasons I won't care to explain, but today I did it! Despite being terrified I invited my best friends over and, as always, we had a blast. So happy and thankful for my friends and the fact that I sometimes manage to conquer my fears. 

Omg I love being the host. Tonight again we're gonna be 5 at my place drinking and talking. That's my kind of night. 

• Like 1

pouty bitch

I've finally managed to convince my grandmother to stop killing spiders that get into her house. Or at least I kind of have. She still threatens to kill them, but now she's started giving me the option to safely catch them and let them outside instead of her actually killing them. So at least I'm making progress.:happy:

My brother will become a father !!!
My girlfriend and I will be the godfather/godmother 😍😍

• Like 2

Beerjeezus
21 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

My brother will become a father !!!
My girlfriend and I will be the godfather/godmother 😍😍

Congrats!