Undómiel

The Happy Thread

maryjanewhatsername
On 10/31/2018 at 5:53 PM, solongfromthestars said:

I wrote over 7,000 words of my novel and reached a big milestone today :D

Dude that is RAD!! Go you!! ❤️

• Thanks 1

J-Remy

I did write something in the angry thread but all that will be irrelevant by next week and I want to balance it out here because theres something making me so happy thinking about it right now.

I'm so unbelievably hyped for the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate video game to release next friday. I finally preordered it.

For me it's release is going to mean more than the game itself because that day it's going to bring me and a lot of my friends together again as we're planning this big potluck game night where we all get together and just play the hell out of the game. I got friends coming through that I haven't  seen in quite awhile and it feels great to know how close it all is to unfolding.

Edited by J-Remy

Beerjeezus

I can't really talk about it:runaround:

Ritz
38 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I can't really talk about it:runaround:

Spread the happiness. xD

• Love 1

lizziebix
4 hours ago, Spike said:

Some of my music is finally on Spotify, iTunes and Google Play and I'm so excited about it! 

Congrats.  That's so EXCITING!  :dance:

She-Loves-Him

I’ve felt like absolute shit for the past 2.5 days since finishing my semester and today I finally feel mostly normal :yay: 

pouty bitch

Christmas day went surprisingly good this year.:happy:

solongfromthestars

Got loads more of my novel done. I'm well over halfway! I'm going to be routinely excited until I finish it now :lol: 

• Like 1

Misfit xo

It makes me happy that The Happy Thread is 207 pages long and The Sad Thread is only 35 pages... although, I just posted there too.

The instability of my moods is killing me. 😕

I just got a call for an interview.. Tomorrow at 1:30!  it's at a call center, which I'm a little unsure if I'll enjoy that type of work, but still.  It's something, and right now I can't be picky.

Beerjeezus
11 minutes ago, Misfit xo said:

It makes me happy that The Happy Thread is 207 pages long and The Sad Thread is only 35 pages... although, I just posted there too.

The instability of my moods is killing me. 😕

I just got a call for an interview.. Tomorrow at 1:30!  it's at a call center, which I'm a little unsure if I'll enjoy that type of work, but still.  It's something, and right now I can't be picky.

Good luck tomorrow!

• Like 1

Misfit xo
4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Good luck tomorrow!

Thank you so much! ❤️

Nightlife

Life is good. School is going great. I love my job and today I got an offer for a second one which I'm really excited about! Spent the night with some friends and got reminded how lucky I am to have them, and now I'm at home with my cats who I love so much. 

maryjanewhatsername

Even though this site has been dead recently, I still love checking it every day when I can and love seeing everyone's posts. Even if I can't think of anything interesting to contribute, it still makes me so happy and proud to be part of a community like this :wub:

• Like 1

She-Loves-Him
15 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Even though this site has been dead recently, I still love checking it every day when I can and love seeing everyone's posts. Even if I can't think of anything interesting to contribute, it still makes me so happy and proud to be part of a community like this :wub:

Meanwhile it dawned on me last night that I've almost been around for 13 years :P

• Like 3

Misfit xo

Landed 2 more job interviews, tomorrow!  One right after the next, and while I know I don't need all of these jobs - it's so nice to have options.

Everything is going to be okay.. 😊

• Love 1

maryjanewhatsername
38 minutes ago, Misfit xo said:

Landed 2 more job interviews, tomorrow!  One right after the next, and while I know I don't need all of these jobs - it's so nice to have options.

Everything is going to be okay.. 😊

Just in case anyone hasn't said it to you yet.. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU :wub: this is awesome and I'm so so glad that after everything that has happened you have really turned this around and made it amazing. Bad Bitch of the Year Award coming your way 😎 your daughter is going to have someone amazing to look up to. Hopefully all these options brings you some great job opportunities!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Misfit xo
1 hour ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Just in case anyone hasn't said it to you yet.. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU :wub: this is awesome and I'm so so glad that after everything that has happened you have really turned this around and made it amazing. Bad Bitch of the Year Award coming your way 😎 your daughter is going to have someone amazing to look up to. Hopefully all these options brings you some great job opportunities!! 

Thank you so much!  Really... thank you.  You have no idea how good it feels to hear that. ❤️❤️

I hope my daughter is proud to call me her Momma.  🙂 After all, she is my reason for staying so strong and the main reason I do what I do, every single day..

• Love 1

Khaleesi.
On 1/29/2019 at 5:28 PM, She-Loves-Him said:

Meanwhile it dawned on me last night that I've almost been around for 13 years :P

lmfao tell me about it 

• Like 1

She-Loves-Him

I just bought a unicorn onesie complete with tail and wings for $9 so I really don’t have much to complain about atm. 

#thisis28

• Like 1

AlissaGoesRAWR

The restaurant next to my work was near closing time and when I ran in to get a salad for lunch, they started blaring the music they apparently play during cleanup.

It was American Idiot, unedited, and so. freaking. loud. Made my afternoon! :D 

• Like 3

Little Boy Named Airplane

Look at how lucky we are in Quebec City. Our festival headliners just came out.
It's a 10 days festival. 
Offspring doing the first part for... Blink-182... Holy SHIT!

• Like 2

Khaleesi.
38 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Look at how lucky we are in Quebec City. Our festival headliners just came out.
It's a 10 days festival. 
Offspring doing the first part for... Blink-182... Holy SHIT!

I just saw this on Facebook! I thought Bluesfest wasn't too shabby this year... but this one blows it out of the water! 

Little Boy Named Airplane
40 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I just saw this on Facebook! I thought Bluesfest wasn't too shabby this year... but this one blows it out of the water! 

Do you wanna trade your The Killers against our Kygo?? ahaha

Khaleesi.
1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Do you wanna trade your The Killers against our Kygo?? ahaha

Nah, we have Kygo! I'll give you Snoop for Diplo though! 

• Love 1