Vote for your favorite 'Stupid' t-shirt

Fuzz

281 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, sorry about this delay. The mod team is a bit undecided on the winning entry for the 'Stupid' t-shirt contest we had you guys enter.

Vote for your favorite t-shirt. The one you'd like to buy.

Note to the people who made these, I'm not posting your names here just yet so people only vote on the design.

HagjszG.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer the way of the #1 is written. I voted! :lol:

Am I the only one that likes the 2nd one better? :ermm:

Not exactly sure why I like it more though. Maybe how it's more bold.

I like the second one the best because it's similar to the original design, but there's something about it that makes it different and stand out more.

Am I the only one that likes the 2nd one better? :ermm:

Not exactly sure why I like it more though. Maybe how it's more bold.

I like #2. I like that's it a bit different from the original and that it's more bold.

Voted for #1, but wish it was more bold like #2.

I like #2. I like that's it a bit different from the original and that it's more bold.

i like it except the S is too far away so it ruins it for me :lol:

It better be shirt #2

All we know, is that we know nothing. Profound indeed.

The S in the second one looks weird. I voted for number 1.

See I thought the point of the contest was to recreate the shirt in a slightly different way...like in your own way...so that's why I prefer #2 over #1.

how much will they cost??

Don't know yet. I would like to make them as cheap as possible, but it looks like right now they're going to be around $27 or $28.

See I thought the point of the contest was to recreate the shirt in a slightly different way...like in your own way...so that's why I prefer #2 over #1.

It was, but many of the options proved to be either too elaborate, fancy or written in a too childish way. Not that we didn't appreciate all the entries, we had loads of fun looking through them all (I even got a dropbox account out of it) and damn near the entire team weighed in in the discussion and the bashing out of it all.

It's just a better fit to go with something simple, mind you, many people in the staff liked other shirts, but when we were gonna present it to the community, we couldn't have 20 options to vote for, we needed 2 or 3, and these are the ones we agreed on in the end.

Archived