Green Day Skateboard Decks

Lauren

wtf Green Day? Quatro- now Cuatro. But now Cuatro's cover has all four of them and the blue X on it.... wtf?

The box set will be just Jason and will be ¡Cuatro!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might just buy one to hang in my room....I don't skateboard :mellow:

it IS a cool piece of wall art, though! :lol:

If I still skated, I would be really, really excited, but I don't, so I'm still really excited.

If they still have some when I get paid in 2 weeks, I might buy one to hang on my wall (although how cool would it be to have all 4 in a row on your wall?!). I doubt they'll still be in stock though.

If the Quatro one is actually spelled Quatro on the board, its mine.

I want them but they would sit on my walls because I wouldn't want to mess them up :P

holy crap. how could it be that much?!?! maybe have someone buy it for you and ship it to you. because it can't cost that much. no way. they're not THAT heavy!

I actually really like skateboards as art. Have you seen Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory? Or Rob & Big? He has a whole wall filled with dozens of skateboards! They're so nice to look at. :)

I know man I met rob once he was very humble :)

I just bought the UNO cruiser it's going on the wall I wish I could skateboard but so many attempts led to bruised ass cheeks

Guest FuckerFrankerZ

I skate but they are way to beautiful to actully use and play around with *0*

They're too beautiful to use them. I always scratch bottom of deck and I can't do this with Billie's face :lol:

I got myself the Tre cruiser board. Thinking of attaching my orange trucks and green wheels to it, as my current cruiser is looking a bit worn out.

Maybe I'll get myself new trucks as a present :P Basically I need a new cruiser!

With the postage price... I have a friend who lives in New York so when things are too expensive [or when companies won't ship to the UK] I ship them to him, and he works out how to post them to me cheaper. It's win win!

Adeline said on their Twitter to message them if you live overseas to see if you guys can work something out about the shipping cost.

Was about to say how money-wrenching this thing is, but hey, if they donate some money to a hospital, then it's not all that bad.

I'd rather they had some new t-shirt designs than these skateboard decks.

I know nothing about skateboards, but hell with it, I'll learn if I can get one.

I don't have either a skateboard or $200, but they look great!! :toocool:

• 5 weeks later...

I wish I could get one. I'd have no problem paying $50, even $100. That's okay, that's reasonable, especially when the money is going to a good cause as well. Hell, I'd pay $150. But to get one posted to Australia it's $199, and that's not including the $50 for the actual board. So it's $250 all together. O.O Crazy. I'm super impulsive and I buy things I can hardly afford all the time, especially when it comes to Green Day. But even I can't justify this price.

I wish I could get one. I'd have no problem paying $50, even $100. That's okay, that's reasonable, especially when the money is going to a good cause as well. Hell, I'd pay $150. But to get one posted to Australia it's $199, and that's not including the $50 for the actual board. So it's $250 all together. O.O Crazy. I'm super impulsive and I buy things I can hardly afford all the time, especially when it comes to Green Day. But even I can't justify this price.

I think Adeline said to message them. It wouldn't hurt to try. Or you could have a friend mail it to you.

I'm from Australia and saw the same thing so I emailed them, they are now sending me two decks for only $80 shipping. Email them and they will help sought it out.

Green Day, Calif. skateboard legend Jim Thiebaud partner to raise money for Children’s Hospital & Research Center Oakland

Thiebaud’s company, Real Skateboards, is selling custom skateboards styled after Green Day’s album art. Proceeds will benefit the hospital.

“It’s a true collaboration with Green Day,” Thiebaud told the Daily News. “I’ve been friends with Billie Joe for more than 15 years. I grew up in Berkeley and Oakland. When you were a punk rocker or a skateboarder, you stuck out, so you got to know everyone in the scene.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/green-day-skateboard-icon-raise-funds-children-hospital-article-1.1343006

I'm from Australia and saw the same thing so I emailed them, they are now sending me two decks for only $80 shipping. Email them and they will help sought it out.

I think Adeline said to message them. It wouldn't hurt to try. Or you could have a friend mail it to you.

Thanks you guys, I emailed them and they did help me out. I can get one for $65 shipping, woo hoo! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived