The Drunk Bunny has been revealed!

jake7722

Think we've established multiple times over the years that it's not the same guy in the suit every time. Like, if you look at hand tattoos, height, etc, there seem to be different people in the suit at different shows.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just ruined my childhood. :o

maybe they unveiled this mystery because its a 'drunk' bunny..coz of billie being sober now

A friend of mine has talked to him a lot at the 2009 shows she went to and he revealed it to her. I forgot his name though.

A friend of mine has talked to him a lot at the 2009 shows she went to and he revealed it to her. I forgot his name though.

I know which friend you're talking about (I hope). Name beats me though for the bunny.

Why do people post that they didn't want to know this etc? It's pretty obvious what this thread is about. If you don't want to know it, don't click on the thread!

Anyway, interesting to know that's the Drunk Pink Bunny.. Although like others have pointed out, there's still some mystery left since it's not always the same person.. :o:P

The main thing I'm wondering about though is: do they ever clean that costume? :lol:

Why do people post that they didn't want to know this etc? It's pretty obvious what this thread is about. If you don't want to know it, don't click on the thread!

Anyway, interesting to know that's the Drunk Pink Bunny.. Although like others have pointed out, there's still some mystery left since it's not always the same person.. :o:P

The main thing I'm wondering about though is: do they ever clean that costume? :lol:

Looked like it has been cleaned. Look quite spiffy on Thursday night! :)

Looked like it has been cleaned. Look quite spiffy on Thursday night! :)

Thanks for the info! And no I'm not jealous at all you saw them Thursday night :whistle:

The Drunk Bunny came on stage during the King for a Day stuff last night in Moline. His antics and interaction with Billie were pretty great. :lol:

Thanks for the info! And no I'm not jealous at all you saw them Thursday night :whistle:

Your time will come and I will be the jealous one! :)

ooooohhhh who was the killjoy who posted those pictures in the other thread, ruining everyone's childhood!?!? :mad:

actually, that's my fault lol :whistle

I found those pics on facebook months ago, they're from 2009 shows I think, and I thought everyone knew who the Drunk bunny is, so I posted without any problems 'cause some people wanted to know his real identity...but if you don't want to know it, just don't read this thread and don't open spoilers, don't get mad at me :lol:

I used to think it was Tré :o

I feel like someone just told me santa isn't real..

This is just like Pretty little liars. We finally found out who A is, but is he the only one?? :lol::rolleyes:

That reminds me, I used to have a magazine with an interview with the drunk bunny in it :lol:, and he said the suit had never been cleaned. Wonder if that interview's online anywhere? It was quite funny as I recall.

I want to be the Drunk Bunny now :lol: Just at least one time!

they should do a contest!! "drunk bunny for a day"

me too!! yaaay stinky costume :happy:

Great idea for the Idiot Nation. You should suggest it! :)

It was filthy at the end of the last tour. Drunk, Mangy Bunny. Can you imagine the reaction at the dry cleaners when they drop it off? "Yeah, we're going on tour, so we need this giant, filthy pink bunny suit spotless by Wednesday. Thanks".

There should be an Idiot Nation contest for the chance to be the Drunk Bunny at an upcoming show.

Apparently, it is the light tech. I'm not sure if he does every show.

Here's another photo. I'm not sure if it's the same guy.

tpk9kVt.jpg

Oh god. HE'S WEARING A FEDORA!

Omg....that is the greatest idea ever!

I used to think it was Tré :o

I feel like someone just told me santa isn't real..

This is just like Pretty little liars. We finally found out who A is, but is he the only one?? :lol::rolleyes:

...Well I'm guilty of revealing the truth on the santa issue last night I'm afraid...that thread was really a Boulevard of Broken Dreams by the end of the show ba-dum-tish. Lol. Really though there were tears. Lol.

...Well I'm guilty of revealing the truth on the santa issue last night I'm afraid...that thread was really a Boulevard of Broken Dreams by the end of the show ba-dum-tish. Lol. Really though there were tears. Lol.

I don't even know what thread you're talking about, but how could you? :cry:

first the bunny and now this..

next you're going to say that the balloon figures in the Minority video aren't real :o

Archived