The Drunk Bunny has been revealed!

jake7722

WARNING: If you do not want to see who the drunk bunny is, do not click on the link below.

The drunk bunny is.......

sGiQZ1P.jpg

EDIT: PLEASE SPOILER ANY POSTS THAT CAN GIVE AWAY WHO IT IS

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....Who is that? :lol: I always wondered who was in the suit, but is it really the same guy at each show?

....Who is that? :lol: I always wondered who was in the suit, but is it really the same guy at each show?

Apparently, it is the light tech. I'm not sure if he does every show.

Here's another photo. I'm not sure if it's the same guy.

tpk9kVt.jpg

Exactly, i wonder if is the same guy for every show lol, but sorry for the people that feel bad for known who´s the bunny, eventually we need to know the truth :P

Muahahaha now you all shall have your childhoods & imaginations ruined!! (and this time it won't be my fault...since i ruined Christmas & The Network single-handedly tonight.)

Ps...there were no spoilers in the other thread...coddling these people won't help...THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!! ...ahem...

Also, I was not the person who revealed who it was. It happened on another thread (remains anonymous). I just made a thread about it, because I know lots of people want to know who it is. Please do not get mad at me if you click the link, I warned you what was on the link.

That kills all the mystery... They shouldn't have taken this picture!!!

It will ruin your life everybody, if you look you will regret it forever. Trust me, Im sad now because of it.

I dunno....I don't mind knowing who it is. I think that guy has the coolest job now! :lol:

:o

But what if it's not the same person at every show eh? ;) The mystery lives on!

I'd think there was a way of choosing who wore the bunny costume, rock, paper, scissor or something.

I doubt it's the same guy every time. Anyway, what a kick ass thing to have on your resume.

"crowd-hyper for 20000 people at once. Perfect crowd control and excellent social skills. Legend on the internet."

Johnny rotten!?! holy shit hahahah xD

I wouldn't be surprised, dressing up in a bunny costume for money seems right up his ally.

I wouldn't be surprised, dressing up in a bunny costume for money seems right up his ally.

naw that has too much dignity for him :P

Archived