99 Revolutions Tour Merch

Otis Big

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, this one is great! So many amazing merch so little money to spend :(

I know, I want it so badly!! But it's like €61 including shipping. Don't think so :(

I'm not even like super financially burdened but I CANNOT justify spending $40 on a T-shirt. I fucking HATE how merch is so expensive.

I really want the hoody and the vest :cry: hopefully it'll appear on the uk store after r&l and be reduced a little.

Guys, could anyone who attended a show anywhere in Europe tell me what are the prices for tees in euros?

Guys, could anyone who attended a show anywhere in Europe tell me what are the prices for tees in euros?

I don't know if the prices are the same for all the countries but I was in Vienna and the t-shirts cost 30 euros.

Anybody here who knows how the Mike patchwork vest fits? Big,small ,normal?

I'm 5"7' and I should be getting mine in the next few days, I'll get back to you on that

$65 for that beautiful fleece sweatshirt??? :cry: Omg... actually, wow :ermm:

I'm gonna get it somehow.

Mine came through today, my size small fits quite tight but that's a good thing in my opinion! It looks great. I'll probably post pics up on instagram.com/screaming_for_revolution

I got a singlet, Who the fuck is Tre Cool? shirt, and one shirt with tour dates. :D I want the vest too, I'll probably get it at Reading.

Hi,

I want to ask a question about the merch;

I want to buy the baseball cap and the 99Revolutions keychain, but it's only avaiable on the US Store;

since I live in Italy did someone know if it's possible, for a non-US resident, to buy it from the US Store?

Hi,

I want to buy the baseball cap and the 99Revolutions keychain, but it's only avaiable on the US Store;

since I live in Italy did someone know if it's possible, for a non-US resident, to buy it from the US Store?

you can try and if you can't they will say it to you.

Hi,

puoi ordinare tranquillamente dallo US Store anche se abiti in Italia, però la spedizione ti costerà un bel pò. :)

puoi ordinare tranquillamente dallo US Store anche se abiti in Italia, però la spedizione ti costerà un bel pò. :)

grazie mille!!!

Any sign of the Billie red shirt in online stores yet?

should've bought it in Emirates...

I bought the t-shirt I wanted to buy! The black girls one with the tour dates on the back... I love it so much :wub: And it was 25€, cheaper than expected (still pretty expensive, but I don't care, I needed it hahah)

It was so cool to see so many people with GD shirts passing buy. The trilogy ones have the best designs, I'm telling you! So colorful and fun to look at! :D

Interesting sweet 16 shirt... It would be weird for anyone older than 18 to wear it though..

I really love the merch from this tour, especially the shirts and hoodies :happy:

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if the Tre Cool shirt from the US webstore has 'Who the fuck is Tre Cool?' on the back? It doesn't say it on the website but at the show last night they were selling them.

Aww I have # 6, the black girls t-shirt with the skeleton head and X eyes. They had a lot of cool merch even though I quickly glanced at it well running into the venue.

Archived