¡CUATRO! screening in your living room

bri1039

Idiot Nation just posted a contest to have a ¡CUATRO! screening before it's released. Check it out: www.GDIdiotNation.com

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3. No, sorry ­ the band will not be able to attend the screening at your house.

Fuck sake!!! Whats the point of it so? :P

You must logged on Idiot Nation 24/7 :lol: You're always the first to create a topic about a story on Idiot Nation :P

Fuck sake!!! Whats the point of it so? :P

Love how they specify that xD

So wait a minute... They are keeping Cuatro under lock and key until these screenings are over? Some of the dates take place AFTER the release date of 4/9, so does that mean they will be delaying it again?!?

You must logged on Idiot Nation 24/7 :lol: You're always the first to create a topic about a story on Idiot Nation :P

Love how they specify that xD

He is Idiot Nation. :) Seriously. He is.

Why the hell does the band need to be close to you for you to get it? This makes no sense.

Why the hell does the band need to be close to you for you to get it? This makes no sense.

Only because it's meant to be a viewing party the night before the show.

I'd enter, but I have no friends who would care to join me for a screening party.

What if my TV isn't in the living room? Can this be shown in the den?

Sorry, I couldn't resist a really bad joke. But it does like it would be fun. Don't belong to IN so it's immaterial to me though. :)

Only because it's meant to be a viewing party the night before the show.

But a viewing party doesn't need to be anywhere near the show :huh: Unless the crew themselves are delivering the DVD.

I'd enter, but I have no friends who would care to join me for a screening party.

I wish i could be there with you :P

It's times like these that I hate being Bermudian. Does 1074 kilometers count as 'near me'?

This is just asking for it to get leaked onto the internet.

Exactly! And if I could enter, you know I'd invite the entire GDC cause I'd be livestreaming the whole thing.

It's times like these that I hate being Bermudian. Does 1074 kilometers count as 'near me'?

Exactly! And if I could enter, you know I'd invite the entire GDC cause I'd be livestreaming the whole thing.

If you win, Cookie, just bring it to my house! :)

So wait a minute... They are keeping Cuatro under lock and key until these screenings are over? Some of the dates take place AFTER the release date of 4/9, so does that mean they will be delaying it again?!?

4/9 is just for box-set buyers.

Ah man, if I wasn't in a hotel room the night before my show I would totally enter!

4/9 is just for box-set buyers.

And I'm a Box Set buyer...so I will just hold my own viewing party before the show. Haha

This is all fine and good, but my paragraph about "how my screening party will go down" will be, "My friend and I will watch it in my bedroom." What exactly are they expecting?

If i won me and my friends will have a big ass orgy while watching Cuatro

If i won me and my friends will have a big ass orgy while watching Cuatro

... :blink:

Another US only exclusive. I swear Idiot Club Nation isn't worth it! I only got it because of the box set, shan't be renewing

a paragraph? My cat and I will watch it alone in a dark basement... i think id lose lol. i should be getting my dvd the day of my show anyway so its all good

... :blink:

I think that'd catch their attention lol

Imagine reading an entree that reads

"If i had a screening me and my friends will have a big ass orgy during the viewing of Cuatro in where everytime Billie Joe says y'know we'll switch partners and everytime he says heyyyy ohhhh we'll slam a pie in the other person face and then lick it clean"

That'd win...

Archived