¡CUATRO! screening in your living room

bri1039

Sorry, Netty, I had to ask here because I'm not a member of the IN. :)

Congrats to her. So does she live near Chicago?

She lives about 20 mins away from the venue in Rosemont.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder what the instructions are when/if you get selected.

I'm picturing a Brinks truck and armed guards delivering it tbh :lol:

Someone could easily lie about having a cool screening party and win when in truth it's going to be them sitting in a small room munching popcorn and watching all alone.

Someone could easily lie about having a cool screening party and win when in truth it's going to be them sitting in a small room munching popcorn and watching all alone.

I got a feeling a roadie or someone brings it over and takes it when it's over since its only for those who live near where they are playing

I got a feeling a roadie or someone brings it over and takes it when it's over since its only for those who live near where they are playing

They could still get away with it though.

I'll be able to enjoy the dvd in my room ( <not living room :rolleyes: ) next month, hopefully. So I'm not upset about this being only for US-people :P

Besides, I was disillusioned when they clarified that "3. No, sorry ­ the band will not be able to attend the screening at your house." :lol: hahaha that made me laugh

does anyone know who those who have won so far were given the DVD? Did someone come to their home to drop it off? Did they stay for the showing and then take it back with them? Just curious how this whole thing works.
I also wonder what these people wrote in their paragraph and how many people were at the showings......if you have any insight, please share!

looking at the photographs so far winners do seem to be having parties. which is the idea any way.

and from what I`ve read the dvd is being delivered by registered post or similar. and then returned the same way the next day. not positive on that one though. as for the idea of keeping it.....why would you? yes you would then have an advanced copy of the disc, but no actual cover for it. and you would be banned from all future competitions of any kind.

OH MY GOD I GOT CUATRO IN THE MAIL!!!! 2 DAYS LATE BUT I GOT IT!!!!! HOLY SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!! YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M UPLOADING PICTURES!!!

looking at the photographs so far winners do seem to be having parties. which is the idea any way.

and from what I`ve read the dvd is being delivered by registered post or similar. and then returned the same way the next day. not positive on that one though. as for the idea of keeping it.....why would you? yes you would then have an advanced copy of the disc, but no actual cover for it. and you would be banned from all future competitions of any kind.

How should I return mine? I kinda got it late, so it may be returned late.... I don't know if my friends can still come over for my party

bonusfeatures.png"That Just Happened" features a new instrumental song throughout it

Here are the bonus features- not gonna give away much more

OH MY GOD I GOT CUATRO IN THE MAIL!!!! 2 DAYS LATE BUT I GOT IT!!!!! HOLY SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!! YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M UPLOADING PICTURES!!!

How should I return mine? I kinda got it late, so it may be returned late.... I don't know if my friends can still come over for my party

bonusfeatures.png"That Just Happened" features a new instrumental song throughout it

Here are the bonus features- not gonna give away much more

You lucky bastard! Tré answered your question, you went to the GD show and now you have the DVD! Shit you are so lucky!!

I will have it 2 weeks so can you explain me what the special features are?

You lucky bastard! Tré answered your question, you went to the GD show and now you have the DVD! Shit your so lucky!!

I will have it 2 weeks so can you explain me what the special features are?

And I met Mike, Tre and Billie too. Bonus features aren't really that good in my opinion, I don't want to say much more, there are two instrumental songs and a little bit of a Kill the DJ demo, oh my god I don't even know what to do right now.

Web teasers are just the studio updates from youtube. So much for making my own dvd for those, I totally wasted 3 hours on that

And I met Mike, Tre and Billie too. Bonus features aren't really that good in my opinion, I don't want to say much more, there are two instrumental songs and a little bit of a Kill the DJ demo, oh my god I don't even know what to do right now.

Web teasers are just the studio updates from youtube. So much for making my own dvd for those, I totally wasted 3 hours on that

Hope that my opinion will be different

Let me just add- IdiotNation, I was never notified that I won, you even said "all winners have been notified". But, my name is on that post, I guess I should've checked back lol

does it not give instructions with it how to return it? if you got it in the mail I should imagine it would be a case of returning it in the mail then.

does it not give instructions with it how to return it? if you got it in the mail I should imagine it would be a case of returning it in the mail then.

ikr? Nothing but the disc

ikr? Nothing but the disc

They'll probably send repo men to beat it out of you... that or Tre in a bra.

They'll probably send repo men to beat it out of you... that or Tre in a bra.

Probably. Lol.

email contests@gdidiotnation.com and ask them for instructions. if you don`t get an answer let me know and I will ask the admin directly. thats if they don`t spot this themselves on here.

Archived