Tre Cool Idiot Nation Q&A from Jingletown Studios

bri1039

This is amazing and hilarious :lol:. That van is the most epic vehicle I've ever seen in my life :lol: :lol: :lol:. Tre was great and I enjoyed Mike's contribution too. And more to come! Can't wait.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand what he says after "Did somebody order a pizza?" ?

"I got your pie, extra pepperoni. We got two big sausages in the front seat here." :D

"I got your pie, extra pepperoni. We got two big sausages in the front seat here." :D

Thank you! All I heard was "We tscha gitscha tschitscha" Well, more or less :lol:

:lol:

Or upload it on Mega or mediafire, i would like to see this :D

I love Question and Answer video !

Only can see it the ones who pay the Idiot Nation Club. Nothing for us. :dry:

I can understand that the ones who aren't on IC can't see the video but can someone just post the questions and the answers! Please. :)

We can't have exclusive Idiot Nation things posted on GDC, so stop talking about it please.

I can understand that the ones who aren't on IC can't see the video but can someone just post the questions and the answers! Please. :)

No that's not allowed either I'm afraid. You'll have to either join Idiot Nation or find it somewhere other than GDC.

Edit: I've just deleted the posts where a download link to the interview was asked for and posted. DO NOT POST THE INTERVIEW IN THIS THREAD. Thanks.

I have troubles downloading it...We'll see. And it's only for see it myself, don't worry about that. ;)

Ok, I have it now. :runaround: Thanks a lot, really. :wub:

I wish he took some of the questions more seriously! I know he likes to joke, and I admire that about him, but come on. :(

I wish he took some of the questions more seriously! I know he likes to joke, and I admire that about him, but come on. :(

its Tre cool what do you expect? i think he answered the questions decently enough, minus the cat food one lol

Do not be selfish! share the video, there are people who can not pay the idiot club! : ccc :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Do not be selfish! share the video, there are people who can not pay the idiot club! : ccc :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

It's not allowed tho

one of the perks of being a member of the Idiot Nation is the exclusive videos like this one. one of the biggest complaints about the fanclub is the fact that people dont respect this and shared things they shouldn`t have. they are actually breaking the agreement they have with the fanclub by doing so and risk having their membership revoked.

I know some fans cant afford to join or are unable to join for other reasons but these are these videos are not to be shared. sorry but thats how fanclubs work.

Not being able to afford to join is like not being able to afford to go to a concert. It really sucks, but that doesn't mean you should get in anyway. If they shared everything with people outside of Idiot Nation, there's no point in paying to join! Plus it's not even that expensive. $20 for a whole year! That's like a nickel a day! You could make that easily with the AppTrailers app for Android/iOS.

Not being able to afford to join is like not being able to afford to go to a concert. It really sucks, but that doesn't mean you should get in anyway. If they shared everything with people outside of Idiot Nation, there's no point in paying to join! Plus it's not even that expensive. $20 for a whole year! That's like a nickel a day! You could make that easily with the AppTrailers app for Android/iOS.

not a good comparison, if you know what you're doing you can always find a way to get on the guestlist at a show

not a good comparison, if you know what you're doing you can always find a way to get on the guestlist at a show

I meant a Green Day show, which is hard to get into for free as it is. Plus transportation to the show and/or parking. I'm just saying $20 a year isnt a lot of money. I have no source of income yet I manage to pay for it. Tons of sites pay you to watch videos. That's like watching 10 videos a day which is easy.

Wish I could watch. I need something to cheer me up right now. (My uncle was stabbed to death today...) :(

That is awful... hope you´re not alone... I´m sorry...

I meant a Green Day show, which is hard to get into for free as it is. Plus transportation to the show and/or parking. I'm just saying $20 a year isnt a lot of money. I have no source of income yet I manage to pay for it. Tons of sites pay you to watch videos. That's like watching 10 videos a day which is easy.

truth

Archived