Would you like to be kissed by BJ in a Concert?

albert1285

I probably would and just be a complete puddle but I've never kissed anyone before.

Then again, how often could you say that Billie Joe Armstrong was your first kiss? ;)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a straight guy, but I'd totally let Billie kiss me.

Not sure if Freudian slip... :lol:

If I got on stage with Billie, and kissed him, I'd also whisper in a sensual way "you're my oldest....." in his ear. To be honest as long as I can make my "childhood" hero smile I'm gonna be more than happy.

Well for me, i would hate that guy or girl for life, but i think it will be pretty funny :lol:

I think it would be at least an unexpected change in the programme. I´d like to see some bit of improvisation... :toocool: I think I would be really surprised to see something like this.

I probably would and just be a complete puddle but I've never kissed anyone before.

Then again, how often could you say that Billie Joe Armstrong was your first kiss? ;)

Omg that would be freakin' awesome!

why is this even a thread. Who wouldn't take that opportunity. But personally being only 17, I'd go for one on the cheek, seeing I'm like his son's age.

Let's be honest. If it happened, we'd all be like this inside:

E3gLm.jpg

This

If this ever happens being asked by Billie to go the stage I would Immediately ask whoever is next to me and record me when I'm on stage, and record the kiss or hug after that I would tell everybody and if they don't believe me I would show them the video and would tell them: TAKE THAT JEALOUS A*S Bit**ES! LOL

I would totally go for it. Once in a lifetime chance. I mean, sure I don't really know him, he doesn't know me at all but you're at a concert, it's your favorite band, you're in the moment. Fuck yeah!

I've actually been thinking about this a lot lately! Haha. and yes I want a kiss! It's not like it's anything but a friendly kiss....

honestly if I ever got on stage I would probably just say in his ear that he's my hero...then hope he'd go for it...haha.

Talking about kissing..I wonder what would happen if someone try to kiss Mike instead of Bilie. I mean, has anyone ever done that onstage?

Talking about kissing..I wonder what would happen if someone try to kiss Mike instead of Bilie. I mean, has anyone ever done that onstage?

Billie has... :creep:

FUCK. YES.

*Not to sound like a creeper, but this has been one of my goals in life.

To all the guys who said no...real men would never say no to kissing Billie. I mean it's BILLIE...

No, not really. I mean sure, if he approached me while i happened to be onstage, otherwise nah, not bothered. Would definitely like a hug though. Spesh a hug from mike. :)

To all the guys who said no...real men would never say no to kissing Billie. I mean it's BILLIE...

That's a pretty stupid argument.

Archived