MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

Did we get into the next round? :ermm:

Nope. :sad:

Why is everyone taking this so seriously??? Actual genuine question.

We wanted GD to win, that's all.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lol'd so hard:
captcha122r.png

there isn't even a captcha! :lol:

EDIT: they just added a new captcha thingie. wtf?

Finally i'm quite happy we lost; the new way of voting sucks. So does MTV.

I love that the th poll is frozen and hasent moved up or down all day...

Everyone should help Ed Sheeran lol :) :)

Yes ;)

btw. the Sheeran vs Paramore poll was also really fishy. Look at this comment from someone on a Paramore forum:

During the last hour and a half of voting, the polls were either working or voting for Paramore wasn't possible, you could only vote for Ed. When it was working, Paramore was leading with 53%. In the end, Sheeran won with 60.12%.

:sherlock:

:\ I'm confused. I clicked on 'vote' before I had even typed out anything for the CAPTCHA and it didn't give me an error message. So does my vote get counted or...?

Dammit! :( I got home from work ready to vote, and ....fuck! :(

Eh well, theres always next year

Now that we're not competing anymore, I'm not gonna lie, I love 30 Seconds to Mars. Still voted for Green Day though obviously.

Ok, we lost, but we all know that Green Day is by far the best band there. They don't need to win a stupid MTV poll to prove it. So, yeah... FUCK MTV

There's CAPTCHAs again.

Lets start our own poll and have every competitor be Green Day. Everyone's happy :P

either way, if we had made it to the end, tokio hotel and their cheating shit would have beat us again =/

honestly I had never heard of Tokio Hotel until last year's march madness, and I didn't hear anything about them again until this year's. I never hear their songs on the radio. No one at school likes them or has heard of them. It doesn't make sense but honestly what can we do. It's a dumb poll anyway

either way, if we had made it to the end, tokio hotel and their cheating shit would have beat us again =/

honestly I had never heard of Tokio Hotel until last year's march madness, and I didn't hear anything about them again until this year's. I never hear their songs on the radio. No one at school likes them or has heard of them. It doesn't make sense but honestly what can we do. It's a dumb poll anyway

Tokio Hotel had like one popular song FIVE YEARS AGO and then they just kind of fizzled out. I didn't even know they were still around until this year's MMM. I guess they have a crazy cult following though.

I just can't shake the feeling that MTV caused this. I highly doubt that Tokio Hotel has that many fans. If they do, why didn't they win in 2010 and 2011? Toward the end of the poll, most of the more popular bands began to drop dramatically. And its also weird that out of all the bands on the poll, Tokio Hotel always has the biggest lead. I think that MTV's doing this just to give Tokio Hotel more attention for their new album

/conspiracy

I just can't shake the feeling that MTV caused this. I highly doubt that Tokio Hotel has that many fans. If they do, why didn't they win in 2010 and 2011? Toward the end of the poll, most of the more popular bands began to drop dramatically. And its also weird that out of all the bands on the poll, Tokio Hotel always has the biggest lead. I think that MTV's doing this just to give Tokio Hotel more attention for their new album

/conspiracy

agreed, plus Walk the Moon and Ed Sheeran are newer artists that are gaining a lot of mainstream attention and 30STM has a new album about to come out....I still can't believe both Fall Out Boy and Paramore lost to new artists; their fans are way more hardcore.

to prove my point further....Fall Out Boy has over 6 million likes on facebook and Walk the Moon is well under 1 million at around 125,000...does any one even really know who this band is???

agreed, plus Walk the Moon and Ed Sheeran are newer artists that are gaining a lot of mainstream attention and 30STM has a new album about to come out....I still can't believe both Fall Out Boy and Paramore lost to new artists; their fans are way more hardcore.

to prove my point further....Fall Out Boy has over 6 million likes on facebook and Walk the Moon is well under 1 million at around 125,000...does any one even really know who this band is???

Ed Sheeran is getting a lot of attention, Especially because he preformed at the Grammys with Elton John.

However, I've never even heard of Walk the Moon, so it's weird that they've gotten so far in the competition.

Archived