MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

Oh my God! March Madness!!! :runaround:

Oh hell YES! :D

I love this thing. This'll be my third year of this insanity... I can't wait!

This thread shall be my home again for the duration :dance:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spam Green day videos with the link to get fans to vote? yea, lets do this shit!

Voted for Green Day, and against Paramore/Tokio Hotel.

Yeah try to get Tokio Hotel out now so we don't have to deal with them later.

Voted for Green Day, and against Paramore/Tokio Hotel.

Me too! Tokio Hotel has 98.59% of the votes though, and I've never even heard of them before last year's MMM

Oh god the time I spent voting last year in the final rounds >.<

Aw, there goes my social life once again

Ugh... Tokio Hotel are the bane of MTV March Madness :dry: I mean, there are other fanbases that cheat too, but Tokio Hotel are the worst.

If we can get them out early, all the better!

Ugh... Tokio Hotel are the bane of MTV March Madness :dry: I mean, there are other fanbases that cheat too, but Tokio Hotel are the worst.

If we can get them out early, all the better!

Yeah, that's basically what I'm doing, vote against them so we don't have to go against them in the later rounds.

Although, I do advise to try and get Paramore and 30stm out also, their fanbases are really good at this kind of thing.

Maybe some people will hate me now, but I'm a Tokio Hotel fan. I'm participing to three Tokio Hotel fanclub forums for over 5 years now and I never heard about the fanbase cheating to win the March Madness (I will not say it never happened either). However, I can confirm that they are voting like very crazy people for Tokio Hotel in whatever poll they came accross. The fanbase all around the world is very very tied and strong. One Tokio Hotel fanclub from a country is the ally of all the other Tokio Hotel fanclub. If you attack one, then you will get all the other ones mad against you. On the other hand, I must say that I don't like most of the Tokio Hotel fans. The majority acts like groupies and they get easily pissed for very stupid reasons. Also, the band itself shows signs of inegalities and disrespect between the band members. And their management ... I don't thrust it. Anyway, I'm done talking about Tokio Hotel in this topic. Just don't start a war with Tokio Hotel fanbase because of the March Madness, it's all that I'm asking for. Green Day is a lot better than Tokio Hotel, but both bands have a place in my heart. I'm going to vote for Green Day in the March Madness and hope for the band to win.

ahhh....so many good memories and sleepless nights doing this!

of course i voted!!

I gotta say... I always love this. Seeing the same 'faces' from last year (and the year before, in some cases) on the thread.

Getting nostaglic! :lol:

Maybe some people will hate me now, but I'm a Tokio Hotel fan. I'm participing to three Tokio Hotel fanclub forums for over 5 years now and I never heard about the fanbase cheating to win the March Madness (I will not say it never happened either). However, I can confirm that they are voting like very crazy people for Tokio Hotel in whatever poll they came accross. The fanbase all around the world is very very tied and strong. One Tokio Hotel fanclub from a country is the ally of all the other Tokio Hotel fanclub. If you attack one, then you will get all the other ones mad against you. On the other hand, I must say that I don't like most of the Tokio Hotel fans. The majority acts like groupies and they get easily pissed for very stupid reasons. Also, the band itself shows signs of inegalities and disrespect between the band members. And their management ... I don't thrust it. Anyway, I'm done talking about Tokio Hotel in this topic. Just don't start a war with Tokio Hotel fanbase because of the March Madness, it's all that I'm asking for. Green Day is a lot better than Tokio Hotel, but both bands have a place in my heart. I'm going to vote for Green Day in the March Madness and hope for the band to win.

I don't like Tokio Hotel, but I think that we need to respect their fans if we want to be respected by them, no? :happy:

Me too! Tokio Hotel has 98.59% of the votes though, and I've never even heard of them before last year's MMM

I just noticed, since I've started voting, Tokio Hotel have gone done by 0.07% not a ton, but considering it's the first day, we're off to a great start.

We start an internet-wide revolution, to kill the presence of Tokio Hotel in this. I'll make some posters if I have the time.

wow! Tokyo Hotel is at 98%! i'd say as long as Green Day is holding the lead again the Deftones, spend the time voting for whoever Tokyo Hotel is against that way hopeful we can just get them out early!

wow! Tokyo Hotel is at 98%! i'd say as long as Green Day is holding the lead again the Deftones, spend the time voting for whoever Tokyo Hotel is against that way hopeful we can just get them out early!

Absolutely YEEEEES! :toocool::happy:

MBV's isn't moving from 1.5 :( I think we should all concentrate on voting for them, GD seem pretty safe...

Archived