MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

Evidence that some TH fans are cheating p0il7ga.png

would a fan write tokio hotel wrong...i dont think so. every time someone writes it wrong theyve been correcting it

I don't think MTV really cared. but, they DID cheat, i saw TH fans tweeting about the vote bots and everything. ._.

well yea but someone also posted here to use an ipblocker so u dont get the coolingdown...they could say the same about us

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

screw Tokio Hotel! they're just jealous of BJA's eyeliner.

no, but seriously they're fans are so crazed they're currently winning their poll by 92%... Maybe it's a good thing Green Day fans have their priorities straight?

would a fan write tokio hotel wrong...i dont think so. every time someone writes it wrong theyve been correcting it

well yea but someone also posted here to use an ipblocker so u dont get the coolingdown...they could say the same about us

well, they tweeted about using bots that gives them thousands of votes in one click.. whatever.

There's a BIG difference between using an ip blocker (which some computers have on them anyways) where you still have to vote yourself, and using a voting bot that votes for you...even while you're sleeping and shit like that.

I sat there and read through the whole conversation they had, It is a TH fan no doubt

There's a BIG difference between using an ip blocker (which some computers have on them anyways) where you still have to vote yourself, and using a voting bot that votes for you...even while you're sleeping and shit like that.

to be honest with all of you guys i have used imacros before on polls but not involving green day or mtv. to vote with imacros you need the original site of the poll. which is polldaddy.com for march musical madness. u can find an original site of a poll in 10 seconds, really a kid could do it. i searched the polls for this years mmm but on the polldaddy website they are set as private. they cant vote on the polldaddysite wich means they cant use imacros or any other script

I am just glad we are up and winning again.

As for TH, I saw they had a topic to discuss the new hairstyle of their drummer. Lmao!

to be honest with all of you guys i have used imacros before on polls but not involving green day or mtv. to vote with imacros you need the original site of the poll. which is polldaddy.com for march musical madness. u can find an original site of a poll in 10 seconds, really a kid could do it. i searched the polls for this years mmm but on the polldaddy website they are set as private. they cant vote on the polldaddysite wich means they cant use imacros or any other script

you kidding, right?

http://polldaddy.com/p/6960016

Almost 58% :runaround::woot:

well, they tweeted about using bots that gives them thousands of votes in one click.. whatever.

Do you have screen caps of those tweets? :o

I am just glad we are up and winning again.

As for TH, I saw they had a topic to discuss the new hairstyle of their drummer. Lmao!

you kidding, right?

http://polldaddy.com/p/6960016

thats the external link. the official one isnt blue but white and orange. and lets u have unlimited voting. ur link is the same like the poll. still with cooling down

Almost 58% :runaround::woot:

Do you have screen caps of those tweets? :o

I don't know if i still have it, it was last year. I remember posting it on twitter back then.. I can try to find it :)

Why would they put Oh Love as the video... Just why....

^ Maybe that only started this year because I don't believe Tokio Hotel could have beat Green Day last year.

wait wait wait! We are going down again! :( come on! Keep voting! Green Day 57.24%

how are we still going down? we're now at 57.21%. i hope this isn't going to be a repeat of Tuesday where we steadily went down the whole day, that was a tad bit scary. let's do this guys!

The funniest TH fans are the ones that can't spell the band name but spend far too long voting. :lol:

The funniest TH fans are the ones that can't spell the band name but spend far too long voting. :lol:

tokio hotel is correct. its the german way. i studied german. you wont find y's in german

Man, I didn't even know Tokio Hotel were still relevant to be in this poll. I just remember their Monsoon song or whatever then I thought they disappeared. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

tokio hotel is correct. its the german way. i studied german. you wont find y's in german

What? Y no "y"?! Heaven, no words such as "Speyer", "Mythos", "Zyklus" or "Ypsilon"...?! Or "Sylt"? The most famous German Island will lose it´s "y"...? I had to become that old to find out we have no "y"...?! Damned, my teachers taught me the wrong language... :D

I know. I saw some spelling it with a "y", which was my point. :lol:

Qnazrj6.png

Really?

Lies.

Anywho, I'm taking small breaks between voting as you don't get the cool offs as much.

I know. I saw some spelling it with a "y", which was my point. :lol:

But we have "y"´s. Honestly...

Who cares if Tokio Hotel is spelled with "y" or "i" ? :P:rolleyes: Jeez.

GD is stuck at 57,73% :runaround: VOOOTTTEE! :runaround:

But we have "y"´s. Honestly...

As an Austrian, I concur. :shy:

I don't know if i still have it, it was last year. I remember posting it on twitter back then.. I can try to find it :)

Sweet, thanks! :) Maybe I can find some screen shots as well. :shifty:

Archived