MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How the fuck are they voting faster than we are??? We need a post on GDA Andres!

We just went up 0.04 %...

And now I can't vote anymore.

. Try deleting your cookies

I don't know why but I can't vote so many times on my phone >.<

do NOT give up guys. this ends the 25th. damage can be done :)

How long does cool down last? an hour? 24 hours? :(

my stupid ass cooling down period has been 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. -______-

To be honset..i would be happy if we lose. So we don't have to deal with these cheating motherfuckers

We also teamed up with Brian (I think that's his name?) who runs the GD facebook and website and stuff. That was cool.

can we do that again?

From 51,03% to 51,04% after one session of voting ( but I have a strange feeling it wasn't as many votes as two days ago...like a cooling-off came earlier, I dunno...) :ninja::wacko:

But we're going up, up! :dance:

Just been voting and it keeps going from 51.08% down to 51.07%, then back up again !!!!!

whats the stats anyone? im 'cooling off'

51,25% for Green Day vs 48,75%

-Maximum nonstop voting is 50 points or so. So it's good to vote for 20 then take a few minutes break then vote another 20 and so on.

- cooling off period (still nothing official) can be around 50 minutes - 6 hours.

Guys! Avoid cooling off this way!

We can't lose this in the first round guys. Vote everywhere, spam everything, THIS IS FREAKING MMM!!!

Just came home from school and it's 51,41% now? This must be a joke :( I'll surely keep voting!

They promised their fans they would release a new album this year if they won this. That's why it would be HILARIOUS if they lost. What would they say? "Sorry, we're not releasing an album this year because lost that MTV contest." That would be an awesome position to put them in. Haha

First of all this really shows how stupid that band is for really caring about this sort of stuff and demanding fans to vote for them, but that's just another reason for us to vote against them :lol::lol: (and I also really like My Bloody Valentine)

Archived