MTV's Musical March Madness 2013.

Ritz

Musical March Madness is back !

And we gotta win this.

We are against Deftones in the FIRST round.

Let's vote guys!

Green Day won the FIRST ROUND by 60.25% votes.

qyUO6Ms.png

GREEN DAY is through to the third round by beating Teagan and Sara by 66.9% votes!

VyPwY3k.png

Now we are against FUN and we are leading currently.

You can vote here:

http://www.mtv.com/news/musical_march_madness/matches/mmm_2013_rnd3_mtch03.jhtml

You have to enter a captcha everytime you vote, that is a pain in the ass but I hope its just cos the polls have started.

We can vote as many times as we want, so lets get on with it!

Green Day is ahead at the moment. We gotta beat the shit out of Tokio Hotel this time!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to say "But it's not even March yet!" but dear God it is....again...already...

...oh dear god not again...

Oh, no...

when i see tokio hotel vs mbv...

tokio win 99 %?? :mellow:

cheater??

Not necessarily. They have a very dedicated fanbase. We lost to them in the finals.

OMFG IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK :yay:

hey-ho, lets go! :D

Holy crap.

Xe9JFsx.png

I say we start voting against them early so maybe we won't have to face them later! They're on the opposite side, so we will only face them in the final round.

Oh, God. Not this again! :lol:

Is there a list of past winners? Which years did Green Day win?

We won in 2011!

Oh, God. Not this again! :lol:

Is there a list of past winners? Which years did Green Day win?

Coheed and Cambria won three years ago, Green Day won two years ago, Tokio Hotel won last year

Holy crap.

Xe9JFsx.png

I say we start voting against them early so maybe we won't have to face them later! They're on the opposite side, so we will only face them in the final round.

Holy crap.

Xe9JFsx.png

Yes I was about to suggest that. Their fanbase is so dedicated. And they motivated their fans saying that if they won this year, they'd release an album in 2013, if not then never.

March madness comes round way too often! it does not seem like a year since we were all here voting like crazy...

Coheed and Cambria won three years ago, Green Day won two years ago, Tokio Hotel won last year

well we're not gonna let them win again.

Can we vote more than once? I know it will "let" us, but how do I know if my votes are being counted?

I will never get the appeal of Tokio Hotel. Never. I mean they're not necessarily awful but they are extremely overrated.

I will never get the appeal of Tokio Hotel. Never. I mean they're not necessarily awful but they are extremely overrated.

I can see the appeal for people like Back Street Boys, One Direction, and Justin Bieber. but I agree, I never saw the appeal over Tokio Hotel. :mellow:

Can we vote more than once? I know it will "let" us, but how do I know if my votes are being counted?

Yes we can vote more than once!

Yes we can vote more than once!

then we better get on it. because we're dropping. i know we're winning by almost 2/3 but i don't feel comfortable until we're at least 80%. we can easily drop from 63%.

then we better get on it. because we're dropping. i know we're winning by almost 2/3 but i don't feel comfortable until we're at least 80%. we can easily drop from 63%.

Yes! And we should start voting against TH!

Archived