Green Day 'Warning' Album Hat For Sale

crafty1

Hey there dudes! This is my first time on this site/forum...

I have a Green Day hat from the 'Warning' Album era (2000-ish) that I am looking to sell to a happy home. It came with the album when i bought it back then and has been stored in a safe indoors spot for years since. I'm cleaning up a few things and I figured that there's gotta be someone out there someone that would appreciate the hat more than me. After having it up on eBay recently and it not selling I figured that word hadn't gone out to enough Green Day fans, well, not many 'true' Green Day fans anyway... So yeah, this is your chance to snap up a little gem from an era that kinda got lost in the band's past. It's in great condition, only been worn once that I can vaguely recall. I'm from Australia but happy to post to wherever you are.

If you'd like it then I guess just reply to this post eh?

I'll also try n figure out how to upload a photo of it too.

(P.S. - while I'm at it: any 'Warning' album fans here? I always felt they were quite brave doing something quite different/mature/mellow sounding compared to the more punkier rock stuff of most other albums)

Yes -- Warning is the most overrated album on GDC! :lol: At least 75% of people on here say "I love Warning! It's so underrated!", thus making it overrated on here. :lol:

To upload a picture, you have to upload it to an image hosting site first. However, if it's already uploaded to eBay, you could just right click and click "copy image address" and then on GDC, click the picture icon and paste the link of the photo there.

I like warning. I like hats. I'm a nice person, and gladly accept donations.

Thank you.

I honestly love Warning. My favorite album is Warning and my favorite song is Waiting. Ill think about getting it.

Ah yeah my bad for being Australian hey... Oh well I have to fork out for US shipping sometimes. Is the shipping THAT expensive? $6 wasn't it, surely that won't break the bank, I guess if it's a $5 bank it would :)

Oh and yeah sorry I realize it does look a bit on the scammer side of things by just chucking up an eBay link, but I couldn't figure out the photo link

I wasn't going to bother, then I realised you were here in Australia! It's still unlikely, but I shall have a check with my parents tonight. By unlikely, I mean that it's like a 10% chance though :(

Ah nice for me as I felt like a fish out of water, or something... I'm pretty sure I could fit it in a small enough post bag for it not to cost as much as what eBay says

Cool item - im from the uk tho so its not worth the postage costs

Message to everyone:-

So is it just the postage price that is off-putting? I mean, I'm reasonably new to selling stuff online so perhaps I could've entered the details into eBay wrong and it has miscalculated the price for it? What was the price for postage for wherever you are in the world? From my computer it says hat $5 and postage $6.60 (which in Australian dollars would add up to $11.60). Now if Green Day was my favorite band and I found a collectable item like this, I'd probably pay a good $20 or $30 for it. If I was at a concert buying their merchandise I'd pay that and more for their stuff to take home with me. Maybe I'm not aware of what things actually cost out further from my area... All I want is someone more deserving than me to have it, you guys ARE fans of the band yeah? Otherwise it'll have to get cleared out with some other stuff I'm clearing out, that just doesn't seem right to me.

Let me know, thanks

Unfortunately, my parents aren't keen on this for some reason. Not looking good now I'm sorry :(

Unfortunately, my parents aren't keen on this for some reason. Not looking good now I'm sorry :(

That's ok thanks for letting me know

Wasn't going to consider bidding until I saw it was coming from Australia. My bid has now been placed. I gotta say, it's a pretty cool hat.

Hat sold! Thanks to all who are a part of running this Green Day site, a good thing has happened where you've enabled the 'middle-man' where fans have communicated and have shared some memorabilia. Don't mean to sound so profound, but if it wasn't for this site then the hat probably wouldn't have made it to a true fan. A small but nonetheless a success story.

Archived