inthehallwaynow

Inthehallwaynow's art

inthehallwaynow

Ohh no way, you are so creative! That's the best thing to be as an artist, I really appreciate that in your art! To make something simple that's great is really something man!

But thank you :wub:

yes way, im serious about this i hope you feel the same your art is really spectacular.

• Like 1

Nemo.

the first one is awesome! I really love it :) The other ones are great too but the first one is my favorite

• Like 2

inthehallwaynow

the first one is awesome! I really love it :) The other ones are great too but the first one is my favorite

yea i strongly like these doodles but i really love the first one :D

Jax Teller

My favorites are the first,the second,the third and the fourth...All!! :lol: Seriously the doodles are pieces of art in my aesthetic judgment.

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

6334_105622190749_1849997_n.jpg

392286_10150403449720750_751255749_82078

6334_105622310749_111894_n.jpg

5614_111800445749_5155077_n.jpg

• Like 3

inthehallwaynow

6334_105622175749_2826030_n.jpg

308661_10150298922510750_5520140_n.jpg

296555_10150299937155750_2601446_n.jpg

• Like 4

howi22

can you tell me the story behind the making of your art?? especially the one that skull comes up from the woman head,..that was spooky dude,...most of your art was hounted and spooky.a horror ones.

is it comes from ur sub-concious from your abused child hood??,.there are rage and anger but there for using dark colour it seems depict ur frustation in life and fire in your heart,....the vengeance

for me its original and chalanging to be read more,.....your art seems have abit chemistry with my drawing also....thats why i pay attention more....

and you seems so productive,..how u maintain the productivity to create art,..are u full time artist??

i always so uninspired lately and easily getting burn out in creating drawing,..give me the tips bro!! so i can maintain my spirit for creating art.

whats is your fav. book?? do u like horor movie??

do u like slipknot music??what is ur fav. band??

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

can you tell me the story behind the making of your art?? especially the one that skull comes up from the woman head,..that was spooky dude,...most of your art was hounted and spooky.a horror ones.

is it comes from ur sub-concious from your abused child hood??,.there are rage and anger but there for using dark colour it seems depict ur frustation in life and fire in your heart,....the vengeance

for me its original and chalanging to be read more,.....your art seems have abit chemistry with my drawing also....thats why i pay attention more....

and you seems so productive,..how u maintain the productivity to create art,..are u full time artist??

i always so uninspired lately and easily getting burn out in creating drawing,..give me the tips bro!! so i can maintain my spirit for creating art.

whats is your fav. book?? do u like horor movie??

do u like slipknot music??what is ur fav. band??

ive always drawn ever since i was little but i only got started to seriously draw during high school im 21 now so a couple years ago.. haha oh god no my childhood was fine.. i think a

couple large events in my life during my teen years really fucked me up and made me an anxiety ridden self conscious angry person..one of them being my friends ditching me and im not sure why they just stopped calling me and hung out with each other so i was alone often..since i had nothing to do i took up two activities Drawing and enjoying my own

company..also the fact that all girls seems to think of me as they would a stick or a chair.. i feel the need to apologize for my existence cause i hate the way i look..a bunch of shit

i practiced drawing everyday i usually smoke before drawing a couple of bowl packs..if i smoke bud i concentrate much better and get great ideas..anytime im sad angry happy cold warm hot bothered jealous i draw that emotion on paper i find a pic on google of someone (men/women) displaying that emotion and look at it as a reference and then i

incorporate my other ideas into it..ahh the skull ones my favorite i saw a pretty girl on google and i drew her and i didn't finish it the next day i came back to it and added the skull i just thought it fits i love skeletons.. a medium majority of the uploaded drawings are a lil old but i draw at least 2 things a day..im not a full time artist i work in the city for like zero

dollars and im still living with my parents haha i make some cash off my art but not nearly enough.. my favorite book is One flew over the cuckoos nest..i like older horror movies before everything was all gore and more story driven..

i love the shinning and the old evil dead is great Hitchcock films are awesome stupid bad sci fi movies with giant animals are always great haha

my favorite band is Nirvana.. i also really enjoy dead Kennedys..talking heads..violent femmes..tv on the radio..floyd the phenomenal cat trophy

alotta shit..

• Like 2

Nemo.

the first one shocked the hell out of me. :o but, great work as always :):thumbsup:

• Like 2

howi22

i practiced drawing everyday i usually smoke before drawing a couple of bowl packs..if i smoke bud i concentrate much better and get great ideas..anytime im sad angry happy cold warm hot bothered jealous i draw that emotion on paper i find a pic on google of someone (men/women) displaying that emotion and look at it as a reference.

that was nice that u answered my question bro,....so u smoke a lot to boosting your inspiration and ideas,...hehehe....i like that....:)

do u have a plan to became a full time artist and fullfill ur destiny and leaving the ordinary job thats you do now??...

• Like 1

Yaz.

Damn why have I never checked your thread, you're so talented! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

inthehallwaynow

that was nice that u answered my question bro,....so u smoke a lot to boosting your inspiration and ideas,...hehehe....i like that.... :)

do u have a plan to became a full time artist and fullfill ur destiny and leaving the ordinary job thats you do now??...

of course id answer! yea haha i smoke a bunch even though its not economically smart haha costs too much around me but i spend the cash anyway..im trying to become a stand up comedian but i suppose if i fail at that i could try something with art who knows :D

Damn why have I never checked your thread, you're so talented! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

it flies under the radar haha thank you soo much!

Sonia.

I've been away so I missed out on posting here :(

But, amazing work, as usual :thumbsup:

• Like 2

inthehallwaynow

I've been away so I missed out on posting here :(

But, amazing work, as usual :thumbsup:

aww thank you! lol dont worry there is more hahah :D

• Like 1

o_O

i love these pieces of artwork :)

• Like 2

inthehallwaynow

i love these pieces of artwork :)

hey thanks alot!!

• Like 1

Sonia.

I really loved the last few :wub:

• Like 2

inthehallwaynow

I really loved the last few :wub:

haha that means alot these are some of my favorite ones! :happy:

Nuclear Family

The second one in that last bunch looks so much like this girl I knew that its scary. Same hair, same glasses, a very similar face, and a hoodie as well. One of the songs I'm planning to put on my next album is about her....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I REALLY want you to do the artwork for my album whenever it is made :D

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

The second one in that last bunch looks so much like this girl I knew that its scary. Same hair, same glasses, a very similar face, and a hoodie as well. One of the songs I'm planning to put on my next album is about her....

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I REALLY want you to do the artwork for my album whenever it is made :D

wouldnt it be weird if it was her!? whats her first name and ill def do it for ya!

Nuclear Family

Her first name is Hailey. That would be insanely weird, yes :lol: