inthehallwaynow

Inthehallwaynow's art

inthehallwaynow

Holy fuck, you're talented! :-o I absolutely love your paintings, all of them. School totally ruined museums and art galleries for me, but I'd totally go and see an exhibition with your work, because it's truly amazing.

wow thats really nice of you to say thank you soo much!!! :woot:

Sonia.

oh yes i would definitely do that :D

Yay :happy: can I PM you a poem?

inthehallwaynow

Yay :happy: can I PM you a poem?

most certainly! :cool:

JDookie

Oh, wow :o

I'm looking for other words but I can't find them :lol: My brain is like: " :o " like me!

• Like 2

inthehallwaynow

Oh, wow :o

I'm looking for other words but I can't find them :lol: My brain is like: " :o " like me!

hahaha thank you!!! that makes me feel soo awesome i def needed that! :D

Agija

Your art is absolutely amazing, whoa. :woot: You're incredibly talented. I love all of your paintings/drawings, they're wonderful, honestly. The colours look so great together, and some of the works are so realistic, they made me speechless.

It looks like you've found your unique style, and it's brilliant! :wub:

• Like 3

Guest RedStrokes

.....what the hell man? Why are you so talented? It's my first time popping into this thread and I look at these drawings..... They're so goddamn beautiful. I started to cry. I have no idea why.... But the beauty of your work is just amazing. You seem so connected emotionally with all your pieces.... I think that's what brought me to tears... Just thank you. Thank you for sharing your artwork with us. :)

• Like 3

inthehallwaynow

Your art is absolutely amazing, whoa. :woot: You're incredibly talented. I love all of your paintings/drawings, they're wonderful, honestly. The colours look so great together, and some of the works are so realistic, they made me speechless.

It looks like you've found your unique style, and it's brilliant! :wub:

hahah thank you soooo much shit i wish i knew what to say i cant even describe how rewarding it is to read ur comment! :)

.....what the hell man? Why are you so talented? It's my first time popping into this thread and I look at these drawings..... They're so goddamn beautiful. I started to cry. I have no idea why.... But the beauty of your work is just amazing. You seem so connected emotionally with all your pieces.... I think that's what brought me to tears... Just thank you. Thank you for sharing your artwork with us. :)

i think i think im gonna :sick: hahah ive never seen/heard of someone reacting that way... this is a first for me so i naturally throw up from being nervous lol jk and your words are really moving and it makes me feel soo happy.. im not usually happy so your doing something right haha and fuck that dont thank me..i should thank you for expressing such visceral feelings.. you're amazing :shy:

Guest RedStrokes

582734_10150996175455750_543359516_n.jpg

550686_10151180354145750_1312024055_n.jp

422049_10150638263225750_1251651436_n.jp

431002_10150669508795750_372856705_n.jpg

270120_10151241888810750_1765823328_n.jp

Just... Amazing.. I literally have no idea how you do this... You're just so talented, it's crazy. The man second to last.. You just captured the emotion in his face perfectly, it is haunting how life like he looks and the life in his eyes is breath taking. The colors in the first one are lovely, they make me feel happy inside :happy: your artwork is so original.. I've never really seen anything like this before. The depth and creativity of this..... Just flawless. :)

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

Just... Amazing.. I literally have no idea how you do this... You're just so talented, it's crazy. The man second to last.. You just captured the emotion in his face perfectly, it is haunting how life like he looks and the life in his eyes is breath taking. The colors in the first one are lovely, they make me feel happy inside :happy: your artwork is so original.. I've never really seen anything like this before. The depth and creativity of this..... Just flawless. :)

what are you the best!? haha i really hate myself for not being able to come up with something more original or charming and interesting to say haha..i love all the points in your comment you mention my favorite parts of the drawings which is awesome haha ..oh and my secret is the eyes! if you perfect the eyes you really can impact the way the pictures speak to people its hard to explain but i also think you already get what im thinking haha if you can connect with the eyes thats a big thing for me

• Like 1

Guest RedStrokes

what are you the best!? haha i really hate myself for not being able to come up with something more original or charming and interesting to say haha..i love all the points in your comment you mention my favorite parts of the drawings which is awesome haha ..oh and my secret is the eyes! if you perfect the eyes you really can impact the way the pictures speak to people its hard to explain but i also think you already get what im thinking haha if you can connect with the eyes thats a big thing for me

I love the things you write in the pictures it goes fantasticly with the drawings :) I just can't believe you refer to your artwork as "drawings" :lol: these are more like masterpieces. no need to hate yourself for something like that, especially when you do that thing amazingly. Yeah... I know what you're saying about the eyes :) I love artists who can bring out the eyes in somebody... Eyes are the most beautiful part on humans. And truthfully those eyes that you drew are some of the most beautiful i have ever seen.

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

I love the things you write in the pictures it goes fantasticly with the drawings :) I just can't believe you refer to your artwork as "drawings" :lol: these are more like masterpieces. no need to hate yourself for something like that, especially when you do that thing amazingly. Yeah... I know what you're saying about the eyes :) I love artists who can bring out the eyes in somebody... Eyes are the most beautiful part on humans. And truthfully those eyes that you drew are some of the most beautiful i have ever seen.

YES! finally someone who shares my love of eyes! haha i totally agree that they are the most beautiful part of almost every creature haha and thanks about the writing i try to place it in the picture so that its somewhat meaningful instead of like corny :) Im sorta flawed when it comes to my work cause i draw it on computer paper and poster board so i feel like crap when i make someone pay for it cause its like "here take this computer paper" haha but i mean my drawing is on it so i should be proud and happy but somehow I end up feeling guilty..idk why im saying this haha.. anyway seriously thank you soo much for everything you've said its inspired me fo sure.. :D

Guest RedStrokes

"Flawed" :lol: ok sure :P and there's no need to feel guilty, I know I can only tell you that, but I want you to at least know. :hug: oh my god, I inspired you?! :woot: well it's official then... Today is a great day :D

• Like 1

PigSniffingGlue

you're probably sick of me fan girling about your art, but - holy asparagus!! those are amazing!!! I like that it's always so raw and vibrant, and you're so good at drawing different textures :wub:

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

"Flawed" :lol: ok sure :P and there's no need to feel guilty, I know I can only tell you that, but I want you to at least know. :hug: oh my god, I inspired you?! :woot: well it's official then... Today is a great day :D

ill dedicate my next drawing to you

you're probably sick of me fan girling about your art, but - holy asparagus!! those are amazing!!! I like that it's always so raw and vibrant, and you're so good at drawing different textures :wub:

sick of it!?? i dont think i could ever get sick of it haha and i am definitely using holy asparagus next time im excited haha i love dem textures thank you!!!!

• Like 1

pasalacquaian

Dayum.

Your last piece made me cry! :cry:

How the hell are you able to put so much emotion into everything you do?! It's like your feelings are being drawn straight onto the paper, and it looks AMAZING! You've gotta stop, they're too good :P

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

Dayum.

Your last piece made me cry! :cry:

How the hell are you able to put so much emotion into everything you do?! It's like your feelings are being drawn straight onto the paper, and it looks AMAZING! You've gotta stop, they're too good :P

shit you are going to make me cry now lol your are soo nice for appreciating everything i put into these...it basically goes like this..if im sad..happy..lonely..hot..cold..angry..anything it goes into whatever im working on cause (and im not asking for sympathy its my own problem haha) i have no one talk to around me..plus even if i did i dont know if i would ever say anything is wrong..im the support system for alot of people especially family and its weird for me ..how can i give advice and be there for people when i can barely keep my own emotions in check?..so instead of getting my emotions out naturally I put them into my art..i usually look for pictures of models/people that are displaying the same emotions i am so i can relate more and use as a reference..sorry for the overshare haha thanks again ;)

inthehallwaynow

thanks to everyone! for being soo supportive!

Guest RedStrokes

This one is dedicated to Redstrokes hope ya enjoy

522206_10151174586015750_1469379915_n-1.

It's lovely :wub: and it's dedicated to me :woot: I showed my friend and he said the girl in the drawing is "so hot" xD. She's beautiful... And reminds me of a classic 50s beauty. Like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn. Those colors are just amazing... It still takes my breath away. Her lips are deep and intricate and her smile is cocky and lovable. Her eyes are the prettiest shade of blue that I've ever seen.. Just flawless :) I feel so flattered that this piece is dedicated in my name :hug: oh and her hair... That looked so difficult to draw :o wow.....

• Like 1

inthehallwaynow

It's lovely :wub: and it's dedicated to me :woot: I showed my friend and he said the girl in the drawing is "so hot" xD. She's beautiful... And reminds me of a classic 50s beauty. Like Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn. Those colors are just amazing... It still takes my breath away. Her lips are deep and intricate and her smile is cocky and lovable. Her eyes are the prettiest shade of blue that I've ever seen.. Just flawless :) I feel so flattered that this piece is dedicated in my name :hug: oh and her hair... That looked so difficult to draw :o wow.....

oh godddd the hair hahah you kinda just have to put the shapes where they look like they should be this is like the 5th version the final draft if you will..thanks for the awesome critique! and tell your friend thanks ill make more like that if hes into that kinda stuff hahah jk

inthehallwaynow

578455_10151154311305750_737931239_n.jpg

tumblr_mkje0bqnkC1qfxnvfo1_500.jpg

• Like 4

Guest RedStrokes

578455_10151154311305750_737931239_n.jpg

tumblr_mkje0bqnkC1qfxnvfo1_500.jpg

Sooo beautiful.. I love the sayings in the pictures :wub: is the first one meant to look like Jennifer Lawrence? It's uncanny how much they look alike.. I love the small details in the second picture... The face of the first girl.... There's just so much emotion there. Her eyes looked pained which matches perfectly with the words... The first girl looks so realistic.. I feel as though I can reach out and touch her face. I like the slashes of red in the words of the first picture.. I love the colors you use :) they remind me of Vincent Van Gogh :happy:

• Like 1

Agija

Wow. :o Your fabulous artworks make me speechless. They're so good, it's impossible to put all my thoughts about them into words. I'll just repeat one more time that you're incredibly talented. :wub:

• Like 1