Lego Green Day Sets

therazorback420

Update 3/14/13: Currently we are trying to get the set back on the site give it a few days, hopefully it will be up and running soon. When it does come back, LET SHOW THEM A GREEN DAY FANS REBUTTAL!!!!

Update: We are like the best fans ever. I just woke up and saw that it went from only 75 Supporters to like 275! We are fucking awesome. Keep Supporting. Wouldn't be awesome to have the guys in Lego Form!!!

So there's this site called Lego Cuusoo where people can submit Ideas for Legos next project and currently there is a Green Day Lego Set. Problem is it needs 10,000 supporters so it can be made into a Lego Set. Just think of how cool it would be to have all the guys in Lego Form.

Click the Link Below to see the set:
http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/31824

Also there's a music video of them in Lego Form Playing "She":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ArWjZJhPg

So Check It Out!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg I used to love legos, my mom never bought them for me because I was a girl :(

pretty cool though I must say

I supported this project and I will share it on Polish website about Green Day . I love lego as much as I love Green Day :wub:

Supported! :woot::wub:

I love legos & GD. I already made GD lego figures myself but it would be awesome to have official ones! :wub:

THE LEGO TRILOGY COVERS :lol: omg

It would make them look like sellouts, Lego Green Day sets is going a bit too far, an angry birds game is bad enough.

This is awesome! I love Green Day and Lego. I hope it will get 10 000 supporters.

This is kinda cool - i loved the lego Warning man on the drum kit and the lego heads for 21st CB!

this really needs to be promoted more. I want a Lego Green Day set!

Green Day LEGO sets... if this isn't "selling out", I don't know what is. :lol:

but that's okay. You can complain about Green Day selling out while I play with my awesome Green Day LEGO set. :)

if this is made, imma buy one for me andv my sister and an extra one for if i miss pieces hahaha :D

It would make them look like sellouts, Lego Green Day sets is going a bit too far, an angry birds game is bad enough.

who the fuck cares about the sell out thing.

this is AWESOME :lol:

Who cares? Most people have already thought that since 2004 anyway.

omg I used to love legos, my mom never bought them for me because I was a girl :(

pretty cool though I must say

Your mom sounds like a goat

Archived